1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Yaoi
Commission: OPEN

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 15.30.27.png

Hey everyone!

So I want to study in America (I'm from the Netherlands myself), I already got accepted into the school, now I'm just struggling to find a way to finance it, so I thought why not put up a commission thread? Every little bits help and while there is no way of gathering all the money, I figured that every little bits help.

International payment it available through PAYPAL!
paypal.me/missfibi

Some of my commissions:
Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 17.37.03.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 17.37.55.png Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 17.37.41.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 17.37.23.png HeadShotSketch.png

FREE COMMISSION OPEN:

PAID COMMISSION OPEN:

If you want to check out more Original Art and Fan Art check out my art pages on
INSTAGRAM (main social media)
FACEBOOK
DEVIANTART

My drawings are mainly made with Copic Markers and scanned in,
than cropped and receive a background in Adobe Photoshop.

Last edited:
Oh my! Your art is so awesome! I can't pay though...which sucks, because if I did have money I would gladly pay!! Would you be willing to do a free commission? I totally understand if the answer is no ^.^ just wanted to drop by!

Oh my! Your art is so awesome! I can't pay though...which sucks, because if I did have money I would gladly pay!! Would you be willing to do a free commission? I totally understand if the answer is no ^.^ just wanted to drop by!
Thank you for the compliment! ^^ There is a free commission slot open so I’ll add you. You can send me a PM with what you want me to draw^^ I have a few projects to finish up but I’ll try to get the drawing out ASAP.

Thank you for the compliment! ^^ There is a free commission slot open so I’ll add you. You can send me a PM with what you want me to draw^^ I have a few projects to finish up but I’ll try to get the drawing out ASAP.
Awe, you're too sweet! I will send you a PM in the morning- once my brain starts working, lol

I'd like to request a free comission! :D

Commission are still open everyone =^^=

Hey there MaskedMyth I’m Nomad. Must say your art is very wonderful. If it is possible what could I get in the free slot section? I’m perfectly fine with a sketch is the only thing available.

Hey there MaskedMyth I’m Nomad. Must say your art is very wonderful. If it is possible what could I get in the free slot section? I’m perfectly fine with a sketch is the only thing available.

Sure. Shoot me a PM and you can tell me what you want ^^

Reactions: Nomad-22