MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

"Hmm I see. I was expecting a lot more forces from you. Even if my army were to join yours we would still be outnumbered against the orpnoch divisions. I mean no disrespect, but I don't expect normal soldiers to put up that much of a fight against even the likes of the riotroopers." Kaito said with a disappointed tone. It seems this venture may not be as profitable as it seems. After a moment of silence, Kaito decided that the best way to proceed with this situation is to conduct his own operations rather than rely on Hongo's forces. "Not to worry. I have a plan on how we might go about this without relying on brute force alone. Unfortunately I can't tell you about it since it may jeopardize it's effectiveness. I will contact you should I need your assistance. Me and my crew will be doing the heavy lifting for now. I certainly hope that the spoils will be enough to cover my services, for your sake at least. And with that, Kaito left the room with a cocky grin. He already had an idea on how he would go about this. Now he just needed to meet up with the three riders.

While on the road, Yusuke, Takumi and Satoru's communicators received a short transmission from Kaito.
"Yusuke, Takumi, Satoru. Meet me at their once you've finished your tasks. We have.. much to discuss." The transmission ended before any of them could form a proper response. "I wonder what was that all about ?" Satoru said out loud. The ruins didn't seem to interest the young boy. He had a hard time understanding what could be considered as viable supplies.

Takeshi crossed his arms after Kaito left. "And for your sake, I hope you can actually follow through on our deal." he said, sighing. "Hopefully before the Jokers wipe us all out." Ren added cynically.

Jun stopped, indicating they were at an area they needed to scavenge. "He probably has a plan or something. Alright let's get to work, this is gonna take a while." he said. After the supplies were gathered, the four Riders returned to the underwater city and delivered it all to the military. "Alright so what're we going to do, Kaito?" Takumi asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaito looked around the surrounding the area to make sure no one was near enough to eavesdrop on their conversation before turning to Takumi. " I am sure all of you will be happy to know that I've agreed to help this people reclaim this world..." the young rider couldn't help but smile at this decision before Kaito interjected. "Before you get too excited, this operation won't be as simple as simply fighting monsters. Even with the support of my army and equipment, the enemy forces greatly outnumber us. As such, we have no hopes of winning a direct confrontation between our armies. As such, I have come up with a plan that employs subterfuge, sabotage and misdirection to even the playing field. For this to work... each one of you will be playing an important role... especially you... Takumi..." Kaito ended the sentence while pointing at Takumi.

Kaito went on to explain that the orpnoch commanders used rider gears from his world and how he planned on having Takumi to use both the Faiz gear and Orga gear in their possession to trick the armies into betraying each other. Since Takumi was the only orpnoch in the team, he was the only person available who can fulfil this role. While Takumi sows confusion and mistrust among their ranks, Kaito will approach the Orphnoch King as an ally under the guise of Another ZI-O II, a travelling time jacker seeking to serve a worthy cause against the riders while also bringing him a prized prisoner, Kuuga. Once he has gained their trust, Kaito will attempt to convince Orphnoch King to temporarily ignore the humans to take care of another more severe threat, the sealing stone. If possible, Kaito will also attempt to assassinate the commanders to assists Takumi in causing further infighting. Satoru will lay low, hiding in nearby reflections until it is time to strike. "As much as I like this plan, I cannot stress how important for all of you to stick to your roles. Especially you, Yusuke. It is likely you will subjected to torture and other unspeakable horrors by the Orpnoch and in some cases from me. If things get too hairy for you I will personally pull you out harms way, but until then you will need to play the role of a helpless prisoner. I'll have Satoru watching you from the mirror world and relaying information to me." Kaito voiced his concerns regarding Yusuke's role in the plan.
So then.... what do you say, team?" Kaito questioned his teammates hoping that they would agree to it. He was much more forthcoming with his plan this time, opting to tell his teammates almost everything about the plan. Almost.

A few days later, a small group of time mazines can be seen flying into orphnoch territory. The large mechs were led by a magenta colored time mazine with gold accents, giving it a much more regal look. Shortly after the fleet stopped, the lead machine began projecting a giant hologram of Kaito in his Another rider form wearing a royal cape. "Greetings to you, proud warriors of orpnoch. I am Another Zi-O leader of the time jackers. I have come to this world to assist you in ridding those pesky riders, as I have did for many other worlds. I have also brought gifts for your king...." A second hologram is projected right next to the another rider. It was Kuuga, chained up and covered in scratches and holes in his rider form. "I humbly request an audience with your king. I assure you, I have much more to offer than just powerful slaves. Namely...important information about the human resistance in this world..." He continued while bowing as a sign of respect. Shortly after this announcement, the time mazines landed on the flat ground and awaited to be contacted by the orpnoch forces. The other time Mazines stood in two rows in front of Kaito's mazine, providing him an entrance befitting of a king. He descended from his mech accompanied by a group of Guardians and group of another riders acting as "royal guards".

"Well, all we can really do is go along with it. At least you're being forthcoming this time." Takumi said, shrugging. "I can handle it, as long as it's all worth it in the end." Yusuke said, agreeable enough. He gave a thumbs up.

There was a deafening silence. Perhaps they were planning an attack. Eventually, a Ridetrooper approached with a hologram projector. Smart Lady was projecting outward, smirking. "You misunderstand our goal. It's not the deaths of the Riders we want, it's the extermination of humanity itself. We are well aware of this Kuuga that you've brought, we've been watching this unknown factor for awhile now." she explained.

"This begs the question, of how exactly you pulled this man out of the well-defended base the Human Resistance captured, which he was spotted moving back and forth towards, at least twice today. We also spotted Takumi Inui who is dead, and one unknown Rider. So all-in-all, your story is pretty suspect, Mr. Another Zi-O-san." she said, unimpressed.

Several large groups of Riotroopers converged on their location, some riding the Side Basshar, others flying above with the Flying Attacker. This was along with Kamen Rider Psyga joining them. "Still, this is amusing in and of itself. Psyga will lead you to our underwater base which is pretty close to here. We'll decide what to make of you when you enter inside." she concluded.

"No tricks. Although, that would be fun." Leo said playfully. "Scout team, check out the area ahead. The rest of you, on me with the unknowns." Leo ordered. The scouts flew off ahead, checking if the area was clear. Meanwhile Leo lead Another Zi-O to the coast.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If I may interject. Would it not be easier for you to wipe the humans out once there is no riders left to interfere?" He replied smartlady with a polite tone before following Leo to the coast. The scouts sent to scour the area wouldn't find anything notable since most of Kaito's forces were still in the Kingliner, situated right outside a dimension wall.

While waiting at the coast, the "leader" of the timejackers decided to have a little fun with lion orpnoch. "Good sir. You seem to be eager for a fight. How about I let you fight one of my lieutenants while we wait for you superiors to get the door? I've heard a show of strength is a very important part of orpnoch culture. Dont worry, I'll stop the battle should things get out of hand. " A distinct humanoid figure with a snake motive walked towards the white rider. He called himself "Blood stalk", unlike the another riders and guardians, he seemed completely independent and had a mind of his own. Kaito hadn't mentioned anything to his teammates about this particular character. "If you're gonna make me fight someone, at least make sure their strong... Whatever.. let's see what you got flyboy.." Stalk lazily waltzed towards his opponent, showing that he does not take him as a serious threat whatsoever.

Leo considered it for a moment. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt anything. Me and the boys have been itching for some real combat lately. The Darkroachi don't count. You can find that trash anywhere." he said, cracking his knuckles.

He charged towards Stalk, swinging one of his beam tonfas. The Riotroopers gathered around, eager to see a real fight. Meanwhile Takumi and Yusuke were ready to do whatever Kaito needed them to do.

Stalk calmly reacted to Leo's attack with a puff of smoke, disorientating him temporarily before appearing behind him. "You don't even have a hazard level. The least you could do is use more strategy.." He said before delivering a powerful backhand strike capable of sending humanoids flying. While everyone else was distracted by the duel, Another Zi-O polished one his blades, allowing Satoru, who had been hiding in its reflection, to push Takumi out of the mirror world. Satoru had brought him into the mirror world before hand for infiltration purposes. Kaito had given Takumi both the Orga gear as well as a stolen riotrooper gear from his treasury. Takumi was advised to use the riotrooper gear to blend into the crowd during the distraction.

Blood Stalk covered a large area with a plume of smoke, making sure that Leo and his troops don't see Takumi's entrance. Once the smoke disperses, he would taunt his opponent. "How about you get a few of your boys to help you out? Sadly, even if all of you fought me, you would still lose.." He said condescendingly.

"This is just a game, I don't need someone else to help me win." Leo said dismissively, dusting himself off after being sent flying with Stalk's strike. A few minutes later, the entrance finally rose out of the water and opened up. "That's enough." Orga said to Leo, stepping out from the entrance. "So, you are the people hoping to make a deal with us? alright, the higher ups say you can come in, but just know you'll be watched from every corner. Needless to say, it won't end well if you try anything funny." Orga nodded to the Riotroopers, who led the Timejackers inside.

Leo turned around. "We'll continue this game another time." he said to Stalk, before ordering his men to follow. Meanwhile Takumi blended into the crowd as a Riotrooper, following instruction.

Another Zi-O along with his followers enter the Orpnoch's base. "Why would I waste time with you weaklings.." Stalk muttered in response to Orga. Once the group had entered the same room the orpnoch King, Another Zi-O would begin his presentation of gifts.

"Greetings, esteemed royal oprnoch. I, Another Zi-o have brought you a few gifts, tokens of gratitude to begin our... alliance. Should you accept them I assure there are more spoils to come.." Kaito said while bowing down. Two another riders moved forward in front of their leader to present the two gifts. "My first gift is the prisoner, Kamen rider Kuuga, a strong rider that I've managed to pacify after my finest soldiers ambushed him. I assure, he will make a fine slave in your quest of eradicating the humans." The another rider holding Kuuga slammed the prisoner's face into the ground to force him to bow towards the orpnoch. "Kuuga did not come to this world alone. His friend, Takumi Inui, A.K.A Kamen rider Faiz, did not survive the encounter... All that's left of him is his precious Faiz blaster." The second another rider presented a smart brain briefcase with the Faiz blaster module. Taiga was holding the Faiz gear in the mirror world for safe keeping until Takumi needed it. "And now... for my third gift. I have an inside man residing in the human's headquaters. The unidentified rider mentioned by Smartlady earlier. He's the one who relays information to me regarding supply lines and patrol schedules." He stopped for a moment allowing the orphnoch to analyze his gifts. "Here is my proposal. I care not what happens to the humans in this world, my only concern is hunting the riders. However, due to large population of Darkroachi, this hunting ground is polluted with small, worthless game. A sentiment that I'm sure some of you would agree. My forces are more suited to killing small group of elite warriors then large armies of weak enemies. If you are able to help me eliminate the darkroachi threat permanently, I would be more than happy to eliminate the riders of this world as well as reveal the location of human's main headquaters, thus allowing you to exterminate the defenseless humans at your leisure."

The Orphonoch King sat quietly on its throne. Smart Lady stepped forward. "I will speak on behalf of the King. Your proposal and gifts are interesting, but eliminating the Darkroachi isn't currently possible. If either of the two Jokers are killed, they will be declared the winner of the Battle Fight and terminate all life on Earth." she explained.

"I hope your proposal accounts for this, as we haven't thought of a loophole or anything else." she said.

"Who said anything about killing the jokers? As it stands it is in our best interest to keep them alive. Here's my plan, we create a perimeter around the stone of sealing preventing anymore darkroachi from leaving the area, killing any of them that approach the borders. I recommend having more automated units in the perimeter such as your autovajin mass production models. After that, we'll launch regular extermination squads to slowly but surely exterminate the remaining darkroachi outside of the perimeter. It may take a few weeks depending on how much of your army you want to dedicate to clean up duty. The Orpnoch empire would need to deal with this problem sooner or later, and we, the time jackers are happy to help." Another Zi O paused for a moment allowing the King to understand the plan.

"My point is this, at this moment in time, the darkroachi pose a greater threat to your empire than the remaining humans. While I won't reveal to you the exact numbers just yet...I estimated that even half your forces would be able to wipe out the remaining human forces and that's not even accounting for the support my forces will provide. So then, what do you say?" While Kaito was confident in his initial plans, should the king refuse this proposal, he may need to rely on an immediate assassination attempt, considering the king was right in front of him. But the amount of forces present would very likely overwhelmed his entourage easily.

Smart Lady turned to the King. The Orphnoch deliberated "Zi-O II" and their proposal. After a few moments, the King nodded in agreement to Smart Lady.

"Very well, Timejackers. We accept your proposal. We'll assist in your goal, in return for what you offer." Smart Lady said with a smile. "We'll take Kuuga off your hands, and have our Riotroopers lead him to a cell until we need to make use of him." she snapped her fingers, having two Riotroopers lead Kuuga away. The Faiz Blaster was taken as well.

"We will begin our plan immediately. Leo will lead a detachment of Flying Attacker, Side Basshar, and Autovajin units to the Stone of Sealing and form a perimeter, massacring the Darkroachi. This will be phase one." she explained.

"A wise decision, my king" He gave the king a bow. "I will send Blood Stalk and a few squads of guardians to assist in the perimeter defense..." Blood Stalk happily joined Leo's detachment. "Maybe we'll get a chance to finish our little "game" huh, flyboy?" Stalk teased the Oprnoch while traveling towards the Stone of sealing.

For the next few weeks, Kaito was very careful not to raise any suspicion to himself and his team. He knew that Takumi had both the Faiz gear and Orga gear in his possession, allowing him to frame either of these two commanders for any attacks he committed. Meanwhile, Satoru was sabotaging the orpnoch's army's equipment by jumping in and out of the mirror world. Whenever he would get caught, Kaito would just use his time stop powers to bail him out and remove any witnesses. For now, he was waiting for Takumi to take the next big move of framing the generals. How he goes about it was completely up to him. Kaito didnt know what happened to Yusuke, but he was hoping he was strong enough to endure whatever punishment he was subjected to.

Yusuke was tortured heavily, but he was also exposed to a shocking secret: they had already seen through the ruse. Someone had told the Orphnochs about them long before they got here, and they were just playing along. He had heard the guards mentioning something about it.

With no way to tell anyone, he could only hope things would work out in their favor. Meanwhile, Takumi was going to carry out his plan, dressed as Faiz. He approached Smart Lady. "Ma'am, there's been staff and equipment disappearing lately. We might have a traitor in our midst." Smart Lady seemed unfazed.

"A traitor? that sounds unlikely, considering how loyal our forces are. Do you have any proof?" she asked. "We caught some blurry surveillance footage with what looks to be Orga at the scene of one incident." he explained. "I see. We'll call him in for questioning. That is all, dismissed." she said, sending him away.

Kaito was getting restless, being forced to remain in this monstrous form for a long period of time was mentally straining. "Takumi is taking too long, I need to speed up this process." he thought to himself while clutching his head in his private room. He made sure that the room didn't have functioning surveillance material prior to entering it. "Satoru, break Yusuke out, maybe we can do something during the commotion. Take this, in case things go south." Kaito threw a survive card into the mirror world. "Yes sir!" and with that, the young man travel into Kuuga's cell through the mirror world.

The guards stationed at the cell would suddenly feel a sharp drop in temperature before complete freezing. Once the prison gate was also frozen, destwilder would use its sharp claws to tear through the weakened metal. "Sensei! Are you alright!?" Taiga ran towards his comrade, swing his axe to break his chains. "There's been a change in plans, we've been ordered to cause havoc inside the compound. Can you still fight?" Satoru seemed worried about his master's condition, but was nonetheless ready to carry out his mission alone if needed.

Orga entered the room with the disguised Takumi alongside him. The door automatically locked behind them. "What's going on?!" Takumi said in confusion. "Don't play coy, Takumi Inui." Stepping out of the shadows, a familiar enemy came forward. "Shadow Moon.." Takumi said, shocked but not too surprised.

"That's right. It was me. I knew what was going to happen here from minute one." Shadow Moon said in matter-of-fact tone. "But how is this possible? we left you back in our world, after you were dragged from yours." Takumi asked. "When I escaped I came upon Smart Brain's Headquarters, ravaged by your leader, Daiki Kaito. I took over the remnants, and had their forces upgraded so they would at least survive longer in the mean time." he explained.

"During that time, I quickly had them spy on and track you. It wasn't hard, seeing as Kaito went to sleep for a few hours. I've been following you the entire time, from the Rider tournament up until now, watching you with a small surveillance robot the size of a fly. We got a good look at the Kingliner, and reverse engineered the technology." Takumi was dumbfounded. "The entire time? and we didn't even notice.."

"After knowing what world you'd go to next, we went to the Smart Brain in this world and told them everything. We figured we'd play along, just long enough to get you in vulnerable positions. That foolish Thief thinks he's the only mastermind, well I regret to inform you he's wrong." Shadow Moon cackled triumphantly.

Shadow Moon walked up to the Orphnoch King. "And now, for phase two." He rammed his fist through the King's chest, ripping out his heart, instantly killing him. "Oh my god! the king!" Orga said in shock. "God? there is no god to save you, only Shadow Moon. You serve me now, Orga." He crushed the heart with his hand, then threw the king's body aside like a piece of trash.

For his next act, he cut down Smart Lady with his sword, then sat down on the King's Throne. "I only need one of her. You see this, Orga? woe betide those who betray me. Lest you suffer the wrath of the Crisis Empire." he said, peering down at him. "Yes..my lord." Orga said hesitantly. "Good. Now for my first order as King, kill Takumi Inui for me. My forces will be closing in on the others in mere moments. Get to it." he ordered.

Takumi adopted a fighting stance as Orga closed in on him. (This has gone from bad to worse in seconds..) he thought wearily.

Yusuke gave a weak thumbs up. "Got to tell..Kaito..something.." Riotroopers started closing in on their location. "Too late..they know..we were playing them..all along..got to get..out of here.." he walked towards his student, leaning on him.

Suddenly, someone familiar walked out of a reflective surface in Kaito's room; it was Odin. "I hear that you fought quite hard to beat me. Show me your strength." he said, walking towards the Another Rider.

Kaito was taken aback by odin's sudden appearance, but nonetheless confident what it takes to win this time. "You're the last person I thought I would see again, let alone fight." The young thief calmly took out a ridewatch, something he had been saving for his previous assassination plan. It was the advent rider ridewatch. "RYUKI, RYUUGA" the watch announced before activating its dormant power.

Upon activation, the watch summoned ryuki and ryuga advent riders
"This time, I won't lose." thus the twin riders charged towards their golden adversary with their respective advent weapons. With his newfound experience of the another rider's powers, Kaito was able to accurately predict the golden riders movements once more, preemptively striking where he was about to appear. "So why are you here? Finally got tired of being Kenzaki's puppet?" Kaito taunted while thinking about the right way to proceed.

Meanwhile Satoru and Yusuke were surrounded by an army of riotroopers. The young man was worried about how outnumbered they were while also considering Yusuke's weakened state. Little did he know, a third fighter would soon join his ranks.
"Hey, Tiger boy. Seems like you're in a real pickle. Guess it's finally time for me to make my triumphant return!" a familiar voice shouted with excitement. Sand began pouring out of the young boys feet before forming into a red humanoid. "ORE SANJOU!" momotaros emerged from Satoru's body, wielding his signature sword. "What in the world?! You're that monster the keeps appearing in my dreams!" "Hey, watch who you're calling monster, tiger boy. Be thankful I'm even offering to help you guys out...so uhh what's the plan" the red imagin asked in confusion.

Shadow Moon watched in amusement as Orga beat on Takumi, throwing him around. "In my day, Riders fighting like this would have been abnormal. Now, anyone can be a Rider." he commented. Takumi charged at Orga, landing a roundhouse kick.

Odin took on the two Advents Riders, countering them with ease much like in his own world. He was struck by Kaito's blow but quickly teleported away. He shook his head. "You will know, in time. Or perhaps not? either way, I won't spoil the surprise for you." Odin taunted in return.

Yusuke's eyes widened in shock. "Momotaros! thank god, I didn't kill you!" he said in relief. "The mirror world, It'll be our escape route." he explained. "We're gonna have to carve a path first." He summoned his Arcle, and transformed into Kuuga.

"I don't have time for your games. I was saving this for another occasion, but this will have to do." Kaito reverted back into his cyan rider form and slotted a card into his Diend Driver to summon a rider that could handle Odin, for the time being at least. "KAMEN RIDE: J" With the sudden appearance of the large rider, larges quakes be could felt throughout the orpnoch's underwater base. Floors and ceilings began to crack, water could be seen gradually flowing into some areas.

The gargantuan rider began attacking Odin, attempting to crush him like a bug with a powerful stomp. Regardless, of whether the stomp had squished him, it had made an opening into one of the other rooms. Kaito could see Faiz & Orga fighting on the room below while a shadow moon watched them. Seeing this as an opportunity to strike, Kaito leaped into the hole alongside Ryuki and Ryuga while J continued his rampage. "Well, well, looks like you've saved me trouble of killing the king myself. To think you orpnoch would let your king be killed by an outside just like that." Kaito mocked the surviving orpnoch after noticing the blood covering shadow moon's fist. Kaito didn't really know which one of the riders was Takumi, but at this point there were more pressing matters to attend to. "I don't care who you are or what you plans are, I won't let you interfere with my operations." Kaito said with a hint of rage as he inserted a card into the driver. "FINAL KAMEN RIDE: SURVIVE." Both Ryuki & Ryuga stood in front of Kaito as he pulled the trigger, consuming them both in bright and dark flames respectively. The flames burn with such intensity that the flowing water began evaporating. Once the flames dissipate, the two dragon riders reemerged in their survive forms, with guns raised at shadow moon. Kaito raised his Diend Driver as well, pulling the trigger causing bolts of energy and balls of flames to fly towards shadow moon.

Meanwhile, Satoru & Momotaros were both caught offguard by the sudden quakes. "What the hell is going on up there?" The confused imagin shouted. "As master said, we have to fight our way back to the mirror I came out from. Let's go!" and with that Satoru charged forward towards their exit path. Momotaros turned towards Kuuga and spoke with a stern tone, "We can talk later, for now.... let's just concentrate on getting out." shortly after that, the red imagin joined the young man's charge towards the riotroopers, not knowing how many of them they were about to face.

Shadow Moon chuckled. "Oh, but I care who you are, Treasure Sniper. I'm a whole different game then the small fry." Odin reappeared, knocking away Ryuga and Ryuki's attacks. Orga approached the two Advent riders to fight them.

Takumi yelled to Kaito. "Our cover is blown! we can't take on a whole army! we should retreat back to the resistance."

Yusuke joined in the fight towards the exit, punching and kicking his way through the Riotroopers.