MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

"Why do they always have to get behind me!?" Yusuke rolled out of the acid's way, but was flung away by the snake's tail. "Riders these days, too many gimmicks." he got up and considered his options. "Kuuga! take this! I believe in you!" a little kid tossed his toy sword into the stadium, and Yusuke jumped into the air and caught him.

"Chou Henshin!" he yelled, turning into Rising Titan. "Hero, huh? well it looks like some people are rooting for the underdog at least." Yusuke charged at Ouja, clashing swords with him. "You want a good fight? well I'll give it to you! you better be ready to fight a veteran!" he exclaimed.

Ouja briefly clashed swords with Yusuke allowing him time to say few words. "That's the right attitude!" He said excitedly exclaimed shortly before Venosnaker appears in the puddle under the two combatants feet and spits acid at Kuuga's eyes at close range. Ouja breaks the blade lock with a kick to push away the purple rider, and buy some time for him to insert another card. "ADVENT" A large metallic rhino comes charging towards Kuuga at high speeds, ramming him into the arena wall. Ouja gestures the rhino to back away, allowing Kuuga time to recover. The two contract beast stood behind Ouja, ready to come to his aid when needed. "Your holding back aren't you? Do yourself a favor, dont."​

"Ugh.." Yusuke shook his head, his blurry vision going back to normal. His sides hurt from He stood up again, swinging his sword to his side. (He's trying to goad me into bringing out "that" form..but I've fought many battles without it. I don't need it..not yet.) Yusuke began to plot a strategy. He went and grabbed the pipe from earlier. "Chou Henshin!" he turned into Rising Dragon while the toy sword reverted to normal.

"I'm just getting started! let's see you keep up." he got a running start, and using Dragon's jumping power he gained massive air. Yusuke shifted his body downwards and began his descent. "Chou Henshin!" he changed back into Rising Titan, the toy sword and rod turning into the twin Titan swords. He swung them forwards, aiming to unleash the finisher Calamity Smash immediately on at least two of them.

"Just what are your planning." Ouja spoke out loud while watching his opponent execute precise movements. He inserted a card into his staff preparation while waiting for the right time to activate it. As soon as he saw his opponent go for a downward attack, he activated the card in hopes that I will counter it. "ADVENT" Evildiver flies across the air to intercept the attack. However, the stingray was simply knocked away by kuuga's attack which continued on. "WHAT!?" Ouja shouted in surprise, pushing Metalgelas in front of him to take the brunt of the attack. The rhino took a direct hit from the attack but quickly got back up due to its thick hide. And now Ouja's entire pack surrounded Kuuga. "Tricks like that will only get you so far." Ouja warned his opponent before commanding his contracts beasts to attack. Evildiver began the assault with a divebomb maneuver, however instead of ramming him it instead wrapped it's tail around one his swords aiming to pulled it out of his hand. Metalgelas went for another high speed charge, aiming for a glancing impact rather than a direct one. While his opponent was pre occupied with the monsters, Ouja slotted a card. "FINAL VENT" Ouja began running towards Kuuga before backflipping into mouth of his snake beast which propelled him forward with a burst of venom. And with that, the purple rider goes in for his signature bicycle kick.​

"I wanted to do this the right way..guess it can't be helped." Kuuga let go of his weapons and briefly turned into "that" form. It's black color intimidating the audience, causing them to whisper.

He raised his left hand and began to draw forth the pyrokinetic fire. It exploded around him, shaking the entire stadium. He then turned back, not wanting to use the form more than nessecary.

"That should be enough." he said, witnessing the results.

Reactions: TreasureSniper
Ouja along with his contract beast were blown away by the explosion. Ouja specifically was sent rolling across the arena floor before impacting the wall, creating a large crack. "See?... You were holding back on me.. " Ouja got back up, cracking his neck with glee. "I suppose I shouldn't hold back either." Ouja took out a unique card with wing design on it. His staff immediately transforms into a gauntlet-like device with snake motives. "SURVIVE" A purple shroud of energy covers ouja and his contract beast. The roars of multiple beasts become one, when the purples energy dissipates a new form is born. "It's only fair that I tell you the truth, I'm not from this world either. I killed every rider in my world and was given the opportunity to travel to other worlds to kill even more of them. I've stumbled on Kuuga worlds a few times, but they always end the same. When the time comes to kill me they get cold feet. Killing grongis? No problem. Killing humans? What's the difference? I've tried a lot methods, killing his friends, teaming up with the grongis, framing him for crimes he didn't commit. But nothing works, eventually I just killed them and let the grongi have their fun with the humans." Ouja explained himself, ensuring that Kuuga understands the situation he is in." So here what's gonna happen, fight me with everything you got or I'll invade your world after this fight is done. " Ouja threatened Kuuga while holding a new tail sword.

Yusuke clenched his fist in anger as he listened to the alternate Asakura explain himself. "You killed..so that means.." he grabbed his head, feeling his control slip away.

He turned back into Rising Ultimate, but with black eyes. "There was someone like you earlier. Back in the main world. He's gone, faded to dust. Let's see how long you last."

Rushing at him, the two traded blows in high speed combat at peak level, being in super forms. Meanwhile the announcer reacted to Asakura's words with shock. "Everyone, for your safety, please temporarily evacuate the stadium!" the crowd screamed in terror, running away.

Takumi stood up, watching what had happened. "That snake bastard's going to ruin everything!" He watched with a bit of panic.

Meanwhile the Rider Hunters were a bit frustrated. "So what happened to the original Ouja that entered the tournament?" one man questioned. "Unknown, possibly dead and disposed of by this one."

Shiro spoke up hesitantly. "Should I clean things up? I could use Odin." he pointed out. "Our goal is the death of the Riders. This cheater is a bit of an inconvenience, but the tournament will stay on. You can use Odin after Ouja's been eliminated."

"But we can't control the press. Riders are public knowledge here. Even if we blackout the cameras, the Rider Fight can't go on at this rate. The police will show up." the other man pointed out.

"So, the way I see it we have three options: we do nothing and hope this works out, we use Time Vent, or we let Odin mop up this rogue element." there was silence in the room as no one was sure what to do.

"I'll clean it up." said a voice entering through a window from the mirror world. It was Shinichi Kido, twin of Shinji Kido, also known as Kamen Rider Ryuga. "It's my job as champion. And you promised to leave my brother alone."

Ryuga entered the mirror world and slotted a card. "Advent." Dragblacker flew into the stadium, spitting fireballs at the two clashing Riders. "This battle is not legitimate under tournament rules. You must win a Advent Deck through the yearly drawing. You cannot assume the identity of another Rider, you must properly register." He said, entering into the arena. "As last year's champion, I will fight you both if I have to."

"HAHAHA Come on, join in then! The more the merrier!" The snake rider exclaimed with excitement as he dodge the oncoming fireballs. He slots a card into his newly formed zweivisor. " UNITE VENT" The card summons one of the strong contract beasts in existence, Genosurvivor. This version of the contract beast was especially strong since it had fused with almost all of the other contract beast of the slain riders from other world. Using its large pincer, the combined beast grabs onto the black dragon and slams its head repeatedly onto the ground before spitting pressurized acid at the black rider. "TRICK VENT" copies of Ouja began surrounding the black rider, easily overpowering him due to his powered up form. Meanwhile the real Ouja presses on with his attack against Kuuga. "Hmm maybe you're one of the Kuugas that ran away because you couldn't accept all those people you've allowed to die." Ouja kicks Kuuga away effortlessly. It seems that this version Ouja has become significantly stronger by allowing his contract beast to feed on kamen riders. "You have the power crack the earth, yet you're always so hesitant to use it. When you think about it, its your fault that all those people died. Just because you didn't have guts to do what needs to be done!" Ouja lands a powerful gut punch into Kuuga's stomach, sending him flying towards the abandoned seats of the arena. Ouja was about to jump into the seating area before he was interrupted by large dark turquoise blast. "FINAL ATTACK RIDE: DIEND" Ouja jumped backwards, narrowly avoiding the finishing attack. It was Kaito, alongside his summoned riders, delta and drake. All three of them had their guns trained on him, ready to unleash an onslaught of projectiles. "Tch, how vexing. The next time we meet, Kuuga, one of us is gonna die. HAHAHAHA!" Ouja disappeared into a dimensional portal while laughing hysterically. His advent beasts along with his copies also disappear. Kaito walked over towards Kuuga's landing point to check on his current condition. "Yusuke, are you alright?" Kaito questioned in a worried tone. Apparently Ouja's strike had left a noticable mark on Kuuga's stomach area. Functioning the same way as Kuuga's finisher, Ouja attack had left his advent beast's insignia, something he picked up when his beast had eaten a few Kuugas. "I've seen this before, its his mark. He'll always know where you are with this. Its what he uses to track his "prey". The only way to remove it is to kill him." Kaito explained with an angry tone.

"I'm fine. This isn't ultimate form for nothing." Yusuke said angrily, turning back to normal. "It's just when he mentioned that he killed alternate versions of my friends, I couldn't take it."

"If this is all, the tournament is back on." Ryuga said, exiting into the mirror world with his contract beast. Meanwhile Shiro made an announcement on TV. "Everyone, we apologize for the scare. That Rider has been disqualified and has already left this world. We will take a thirty minute break to get everything back in order. For your safety, please watch the remainder of the tournament at home." he concluded.

"That black rider was my brother." Shinji said, approaching Kaito and Yusuke. "Believe it or not, he could probably take on the Ouja that just left. I'm Shinji, by the way. We may face each other soon."

"So is there any particular reason why you would want to fight your brother?" Kaito questioned. "Hmm.. you seem to be more reasonable than the other riders. Alright, I'll take a page from my comrades." Kaito decided to explain the situation to him. He had a feeling that this particular rider had a stronger moral compass than the ones they have met so far.​
"The interdimensional worlds are in danger, there's been of group rider hunters hoping from dimension to dimension, systematically eliminating their riders." Kaito returned to his human form. "I don't know whether they've been here already but, it is likely they will come to this world too." Kaito stopped for a moment to observe Shinji reaction before moving on to his proposal. "Just like my friends, I too would like to make an offer, but a much more reasonable one." Kaito said, mocking the naivety of his comrades offers that they made during combat. "We will still each fight to win the tournament, but we make a pact to use one of the wishes to remove the rider hunter's influence on this world, banishing from ever coming back." Of course, he omitted the fact that he was here to steal the Survive Mugen card and any other treasures he could find since it would create distrust. Kaito waited for an answer from the rider.

"So you want me to help out in stopping people from getting killed? sure, I'm game. The only reason why I'm here is to get my brother to come home. If we can do that, I'll help in any way I can." Shinji nodded.

He scratched the back of his head. "My brother is..well. He left home several years ago. He was always a bit on the rough side, and he got into a argument with our parents one day and just..never came back." Shinji explained.

"Our parents are dead now, but I have no one left. When I heard he was last years champion, I entered the drawing for the tournament and from there I started training. I want to bring him back so we can live together." He concluded.

"But if there's someone pulling the strings behind the scenes, I'll help stop them." Shinji said resolutely. "That reminds me of something," Yusuke said in regards to Kaito's teasing. "I wonder how Tiger's user is doing..I told him I could help him after all."

Suddenly, Shiro stepped outside from the organizer's office. "Riders..I am Shiro Kanzaki. This tournament is not over. Those who seek the wishes from me, you must continue the battle."

Then, Ren Akiyama approached. "That's good to hear. This battle isn't over. It's just getting started." He turned to Shinji and the others. "I won't lose. No matter your hopes or wishes, I will continue. That is the meaning of the Rider Fight." he then walked away.

Shiro went back inside, but privately hoped the Riders could free him from the Rider Hunters tyranny.

Kaito felt sympathetic towards Shinji's situation, since he too knew the pain of having a difficult sibling. "I won't make promises... but if I get opportunity, I'll try to convince your brother to comeback." Kaito told Shinji while giving a confident grin. Kaito turned to Yusuke, hearing his concern over the young man. Normally such plea will fall on deaf ears for someone such as Kaito, but given what just happened, he decided to do something against his better judgement. "Geez, you worry about other people way too much.... Alright then, how about this? if the boy wants to, he can join us after we've settled everything here." Kaito said to Yusuke reluctantly. "But, he'll be your responsibility, understand? I don't wanna hear any complaints from my crew about him, alright?" he gave Yusuke a stern warning since he took his crew very seriously.​
After witnessing Shiro's announcement, Kaito could hear someone boasting their confidence about winning the tournament. "You think you're the first person to say something like that?" he mocked the stranger while standing in front of the group. "For you sake.." Kaito formed a finger pistol gesture and "fired" it. "...let's hope you dont meet me." Kaito returned to his assigned to contemplate on what had just happened. Meanwhile. This world's Ouja contestant was found inside his room, he was unconscious but very much alive. It is unlikely that he will be able to continue the rider battles.

Yusuke nodded, smirking. "OK, fair enough." He stretched. "I feel better now. We should get back to our rooms." Ren stopped to listen to Kaito, then went back to his room.

Shinji nodded. "OK, see you guys in the finals then. That guy that left seemed serious." he said, before turning to leave.

The next four went along with nothing unusual. Verde vs Imperer with Imperer winning, Gai vs Alternative with Alternative winning, Knight versus Femme with Knight winning, and Ryuki versus Imperer, with Ryuki winning. The next match was Diend versus Judgement.

Judgement walked out into the arena. His armor had a heavenly/royal aesthetic to it, and there was a big J that wrapped around his helmet. He had epaulets and a cape that flowed in the wind, with a weapon that looked more like a giant cross.

"Time to recieve your Judgment, Rider. Your sins will bear down heavy today." he proclaimed haughtily. The buzzer then beeped, beginning the match.

Kaito was somewhat unsettled having to face a rider he has no knowledge about. Nonetheless, he was determined to defeat this mysterious. "I don't know who you are, but none of my previous opponents came close to defeating me, what makes you any different ?" Kaito asked while circling his opponent. "I better call in some heavyweights for this" Kaito thought to himself while slotting in two cards. "KAMEN RIDE: WISEMAN, SORCERER." With a pull of trigger, two magic based riders are summoned in front of Kaito.​
"Lets start off strong.." "ATTACK RIDE: THUNDER" Wiseman duplicated three copies of himself before casting the thunder spell. "YES! THUNDER! UNDERSTAND?" Wiseman's driver announced, causing the circles of power to appear around Judgment before releasing a burst of lightning. The attacked kicked up a lot of dust, temporarily enveloping the area. As it cleared, Kaito cautiously aimed his gun at where his opponent was. He had feeling that this one was gonna be harder than the others.​

A golden aura surrounded him on command, coming from a small energy shield generator hidden behind his cape. It completely protected him, leaving him unaffected from the lightning strikes. "How naive." he said as the dust settled.

He pressed in on the J that was located on his Judgement Driver. "Anti-Action: Clone!" it announced. Two copies of himself split from his body.

They dashed towards the Wiseman copies, copying the movements of the original, and swung their gigantic cross weapon at them. "Cross-smasher!!" the original roared. "Recieve your holy judgement, wicked rider!" he said while cackling.

"Out of everyone who has entered this tournament you would call me naive?" Kaito chuckled while observing his opponents counter attack. One of the wisemen copies were fast enough to dodge the attack while the other was crushed and disappeared. "He's not a rider from this world..." "Let's see how you handle a rider thats faster than lightning." Kaito announced confidently before inserting a card. "KAMEN RIDE: ACCEL TRIAL" and with that kamen rider Accel was summoned in his trial form wielding his engine blade.​
"Despair is your goal." Accel said, pointing his engine blade at Judgement. Kaito nodded to Sorcerer, prompting him to cast the gravity spell on judgement, temporarily making him significantly heavier so much so that the ground beneath him starts to crack. Mean while, Wiseman and his remaining copies were distracting the clones with their own weapons. Kaito slotted one more card to finally initiate his attack. "ATTACK RIDE: TRIAL" Kaito snaps his fingers causing Wiseman to use his copy ring to give Kaito a replica of engine blade. Right after that Accel activates the trial memory and tosses it into the air. The trial memory temporarily enhances both Kaito and Accel's speed, allowing them to theoretically strike Judgement with multiple attacks in short amount of time. The two blue riders sprint towards this otherworldly rider to strike him with their blades aiming to slash from a variety of angles. "It doesn't matter how strong you are, everyone has their limits."

"No need to waste resources.." Judgement recalled his copies, who disappeared. He watched Kaito unfold his plan, and the gravity magic weigh him down. "Did you simply forget I had an energy shield? it doesn't matter how fast YOU are, I still have protection."

As Kaito and Accel began attacking him at super speed, he first activated his energy shield to protect himself. He then pressed the J button three times. "Anti-Action Finish: Holy Rain!" His cross weapon split open to reveal a homing laser was sitting inside it.

It flew up into the sky, gathering target data. "Now, receive divine punishment!" the homing laser rained down continuous energy blasts at Wiseman, his copies, Sorcerer, Kaito, and Accel.

"Shoot... Wise man!" was all Kaito could say upon seeing the cross opening. Kaito and Accel quickly finished up their attack and distance themselves from Judgment. Meanwhile Wiseman and sorcerer had created a defensive barrier around them, allowing Kaito and Accel to take cover inside of them. Before entering the shield Accel had retrieved the Trial Memory reset it, returning to his red form.​
During his high speed assault, Kaito had noticed a small device hidden behind Judgment's cape. He didnt really know what its purpose was, but nonetheless had a hunch that it was an important piece of equipment seeing as they took the effort to hide it. After a short discussion, it was time to execute his plan of attack. Sorcerer casted the chains spell, around the cross, causing the magical chains to appear around it and forcing it to close, preventing it from firing. Once that was done, the magic riders lowered the barrier, revealing Kaito riding on top of Accel in his bike form.​
Once he got close enough, Kaito would jump off the bike and slam his Diend driver into Judgement's chest area and pull the trigger. However, at the last possible moment, Wiseman would open a small portal, just enough for the Diend driver barrels to fit right in front of Judgement's chest and behind his cape, within the forcefield itself to destroy the strange device. Once the attack was done, Kaito would backflip into the Accel bike to witness the results of his attack.​

"Hmph..persistent, I'll give you that." He said as he saw the homing laser was prevented from firing. As the barrier lowered to reveal Kaito on Accel in Bike form, Judgement got a bit worried.

"Damn..he's coming straight for me, isn't he?" he remarked. (That gravity spell is still weighing me down and slowing my movements..I'll have to rely on my copy ability to fight effectively..) Kaito successfully carried out his plan, disabling the shield generator.

The attack made him fall fowards, onto his knees. "Anti-Action: Clone!" he summoned three copies of himself to defend him. "Go after Sorcerer..we need him out of the picture." The copies ran towards Sorcerer, ganging up on and attacking him.

Meanwhile Judgement plotted his defense maneuver. "Anti-Action: Strengthen!" He was given a temporary strength boost, represented by a green aura. Judgement brought his cross down from the sky, though it was bound it was still a weapon. He went to attack Kaito, although slower he was strengthened.

Kaito narrowly avoided the cross, taking a glancing blow rather than a direct hit. While rolling across the floor, Kaito managed to stabilise, forcing himself to stand backup. Although his stance was shaky, he was determined to continue the fight. "Let's how tough you are without your shield." Kaito responded while inserting a card. "ATTACK RIDE: EXPLOSION" "Accel, cover sorcerer. Wiseman, with me. "
Accel, in his bike form, retreated to disrupt the clones attack by ramming into to them. Sorcerer managed to maintain the gravity spell long enough for the duo to attack before he was disrupted by the clones, forcing him to summon more chains to restrain the clones. Meanwhile Kaito and Wiseman both pointed at Judgment with their respective weapon before unleashing three bursts of explosions." EXPLOSION. NOW! " the Wiseman's driver announced as the magic circles formed right below Judgement right before unleashing their power. "I am many things, naive isn't one of them."