MASKED RIDER GENERATIONS - Legacy of the Hunted (Gohan & TreasureSniper)

Yusuke raised an eyebrow. "Well, not the answer I was looking for, but I'll take that as a yes." he dropped the pipe, turning back into Rising Mighty. "Come see me after the tournament, when you've calmed down a little. I can help you." he said to the unconscious young man. He helped the medical team, raising him and putting him onto the stretcher.

"Contestant Kuuga is the winner!" the announcer exclaimed, the crowd cheering. "OK folks, we're gonna segway right into another match because our last break was so long. Let's see what the randomizer picks."

The next match was Ryuki versus Scissors, with Ryuki taking the win. "Alright..big brother, I will get you to come home this year, I swear it." Shinji said, clenching his fist. "And the winner is Ryuki, who simply crushed contestant Scissors. Better luck next time! three contestants have been eliminated, and three have advanced! this leaves us with seventeen contestants left! folks, we'll be back after a short break." the TV then cut to commercials as usual.

"Looks like the Ryuki in this world is no pushover, but he's nothing I can't handle." Kaito proclaimed confidently to himself. He thought back to what Raia had said to him before he left. While concerning, he was confident in his ability to escape or fight his way out if needed. His next match should be his main focus, nothing else.

"Let's continue. The next match is..Faiz versus Zolda!" the announcer said. "Contestants, please get ready to enter the arena." Takumi picked up the Faiz Blaster case and left his room wordlessly. He sat it out of view at one of the arena's entrances.

He entered the arena, staring down his opponent. (This guy's packing heat..) he thought, noticing Zolda's gun. "Ready? Three, two, one..Rider Fight!" Takumi did a hand flick before taking out the Faiz Phone and changing it to Blaster Mode. (He'll probably try to attack me at long range, so I'll match him.) He pointed his gun. "Draw!" he exclaimed, before firing at Zolda while strafing.

"So I get to fight a rider from another world, how exciting." Zolda told himself while mirroring his opponents movements. While dodging his opponents shots, slotted in a card. "STEAL VENT" The Faiz phone dissappears from Takumi's hand and reappears in the green riders freehand. "Be grateful, I went through a lot of trouble to get that card." Zolda informed his opponent with a smug tone while blasting him with both guns.

"How about a deal?" He questioned his opponent while slotting in another card. "SHOOT VENT" Once he closed his gun, a pair giant cannons fly into his shoulders. "You give up now, saving me the trouble of beating you myself and I'll try my best to grant your wish with the money I have. How does that sound?" He ended his sentence with a blast from his massive shoulder cannons.

"Shit!" Takumi took the cannon blasts head-on, slamming against the arena walls with a harsh thud. He groaned, slowly getting up. "I don't know who told you that information, but we're after things that you can't get with money." He said that, but hesitated. What could he do? with the Faiz Phone taken, his transformation could be ended if he figured out the number combination.

He looked at his hand. The Accel Watch could probably get it back in 10 seconds. But he didn't know what else Zolda had up his sleeve.

Could he use the card again? grunting, Takumi hit the button on his Accel Watch. "Complete. Start up." it said. Takumi kneeled down, before speeding off. He grabbed the Faiz Phone, then the transformation canceled. he could only use the Watch for a second without the Faiz Phone. "Deformation." Takumi sighed in relief.

"You certainly had me there for a second. Let me enlighten you on something, since you know so much. This world is probably being targeted by people who want to eliminate the Kamen Riders." Takumi explained. "Yusuke's attempt wasn't so successful, so let me attempt to appeal to you. Fight me fair, and if you lose, ally alongside us. We'll get your deck back. You win, take your chances with the tournament."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zolda tried his best to shoot at the fast moving target, but he simply couldn't keep up. Seeing his opponent return to his normal state, Zolda opened fire with his shoulder cannons once more causing the dirt of the arena to block Faiz's sight temporarily. "STRIKE VENT"

As the dust settles, Zolda delivers a gut punch through the smokescreen using his minatour's head. "Are all you outworld riders this naive?" He mocked his opponents "offer", kicking him away with disgust and unleashing a burst of rounds with his gun. "I don't know about you, but I only fight for myself. Everything else is none of my concern." Zolda points the minatour's head at the Faiz, unleasing multiple green beam causing explosions all around him. "You should have finished me off when you had your speed."

"Well..I guess Kaito was right. No need to waste my time here then." Takumi said, recovering from the onslaught. He ran from the energy blasts, and went over to the entrance. "I knew selfish men like you. You can do what you want, but I'm not letting you fight gracefully after that display." He picked up the Faiz Blaster's case.

Taking the gun out, he entered 5-5-5. He snapped his fingers and held up his Pass, letting the Kingliner drive by in midair, using it as a conduit between his world and this one. Smart Brain's red beam shot out at him through the Kingliner, just long enough so that he started to change. "Awakening." Takumi changed into Blaster Form.

Wasting no time, he typed 5-2-1-4, then 1-0-3. "Blaster Mode." Takumi cocked the gun as his shoulder cannons readied to fire. "Exceed Charge." He clicked the trigger, unleashing a barrage of huge energy blasts at Zolda.

Upon seeing the insignia on the train pass, Zolda couldn't help but notice how familiar it was until he heard a name, Kaito. "Kaito? As in Daiki Kaito? You're with Diend!?" Zolda said in shock as he quickly readied his shield. "GUARD VENT". The smoke cleared from Faiz's attack, all thats left was the shield he was holding earlier. "Of all the people in the world, you would trust Kaito? Then you're a truly a fool." His voice echoed through the arena, revealing that he had escaped most of energy blasts by going into the a puddle made from the melted ice in the previous battle.

"And you think Kaito is any better than someone like me?" he continued on while summoning his other cannon. "SHOOT VENT" He began using hit and run tactics where he would only stick the barrel of his cannon out of the reflection to shoot from a variety of angles before returning back into the safety of the mirror world. This was one of biggest advantage the advent riders had against riders from other worlds. "Do you think you're the first person he has ever teamed up with? he is using you for his own agenda. Once thats done, he'll throw you out like yesterday's trash." "FINAL VENT" Magnugiga appears behind Faiz, while Zolda inserts his Magnuvisor into its back. "Just like what I am about to do to you. Farewell." Zolda pulls the trigger, unleashing the full arsenal of his contract beast onto Faiz. At this range, it was difficult to dodge but would likely also hurt Zolda, a risk he was willing to take.

Meanwhile, Kaito didn't see much of the fight since he was busy helping himself to backroom goodies through the use of invisible card. "I wonder how Faiz is doing with his fight. It doesnt matter, either way I'll be the one winning." Kaito said to himself while returning to his room and relaxing for awhile.

(This guy doesn't realize I've already been betrayed by him once..) Takumi noted amusingly. He watched him use his shoot vent to attack from numerous angles. He attempted to dodge, though was hit by a few shots.

When he heard "Final Vent", he turned around clicked his tongue. "Cheap bastard..you really are the worst." he typed 5-2-4-6 on the Faiz Blaster as the missiles and lasers started flying. "Faiz Blaster, take off!" the shoulder mounted guns turned to jetpack mode, letting him go into the air. Even if he avoided the onslaught, there was the problem of how to lure Zolda out.

"Well, whatever. Not like I'm paying for this stadium." Takumi typed 5-2-3-2.
"Exceed Charge." he executed the Super Strengthen Crimson Smash Kick, powering through Zolda's munitions and slamming into Magnugiga. The red photon waves it generated spun around, erasing everything it touched.

Faiz's kick eventually reached Magnugiga, pushing it and Zolda, into the mirror world. Seconds later, Zolda could be seen emerging from the mirror world, limping and weak. He raised his gun arm one last time, using his other arm to stabilize it, and firing shots that completely miss their mark. His vision was getting blurry, his breathing getting heavier and heavier. "You'll see...what I mean. Everyone will.." Zolda didnt manage to finish his sentence, as he dropped his Magnuvisor and detransformed. It seems his heart condition has gotten much worse than anticipated. Despite protests from his butler, he still believed he had the strength to continue. He collapses onto the ground, slowly crawling towards his advent deck before fainting. "I should have asked Reiko out for dinner..." he mutters to himself.

"You were a fool to not take me up on my offer." Takumi flicked his wrist. "The Riders of this world are so self-centered." Takumi took out the Faiz Phone, turning back to human. "But you didn't understand one thing, even if Kaito would betray me again, I'd be fine with it. As long as I could protect one person, I'd be fine. I'm done thinking about myself. That's the difference between me and you." he picked up the Faiz Blaster's case, folded it up and put it away, walking away to his room without another word.

He watched as they took his Advent Deck and carried Kitaoka away on a stretcher. The medical staff would keep him stable and nurse him back to relative health. "The EXPLOSIVE battle between Zolda and Faiz is over! for the folks watching on TV, we'll be right back as we determine the property damage." the TV then cut to commercials.

"Darn, looks like missed the fight. Oh well, my fight is probably coming up soon anyways." Kaito said to himself as he observed the results of the battle between Faiz and Zolda. "Let's hope they don't charge us for all that property damage." Kaito was tired of watching other people fight and was eager to get back into the action.

After a few minutes, the announcer hesitantly went on as usual. "Let's see who's going to fight next." the next round would be Diend vs Abyss. "Contestants, you may step out into the arena." Abyss walked out onto his side of the arena, a bit nervous. It's user had been training hard for this day, in order to obtain those three wishes to fulfill his dreams.

"Ready? three, two, one..Rider Fight!" the buzzer beeped, the match beginning. "Sword Vent." Abyss summoned his Abyss Saber and gripped the pair of swords firmly. He knew Kaito was a gun user, which would be a problem for him with long range weapons himself, so he quickly closed the distance and slashed at him persistently.

Kaito entered the ring with a confident stride and readied himself for upcoming battle. "Wow easy there!" Kaito said as dodges the first few slices before being hit by a few of them. In response, Kaito quickly slotted a card and pulled the trigger. "ATTACK RIDE: BARRIER" A energy barrier manifest in front of Kaito, pushing his opponent away from him.

"Congratulations, you hurt me, here's your prize!" Kaito said angrily while slotting two cards. "KAMEN RIDE: DEN-O, DOUBLE" once the rider were summoned, the riders wanted to say their respective catchphrase before being interupted by his next cards. "ORE SAN..." "Now, lets count up...." "FINAL FORM RIDER: DEN-O, DOUBLE" Kamen rider double splits into two riders, one green and one black while the Den-o transform into momotaros. "HEY why would interupt our lines like that!?" Momotaros complained. "Yes that wasn't very nice of you." Shotaro said with equal annoyance prompting Kaito to facepalm. "Just fight him already!" Kaito raised his voice before unleashing a barrage of shots at Abyss. The three summoned riders moved towards the shark rider, Cyclone and Joker focused on a flurry of punches and kicks while Momotaros fought in his usual cocky and frantic style, swinging his blade in a very unorthodox fashion.

"What're you, some kind of sideshow act!? get serious!" Abyss complained, he countered and parried Momotaros and the Double Riders as best he could. "Tch, overpowered bastard. Your deck isn't balanced at all!" he said to Kaito. He jumped into a nearby puddle from the Freeze Vent, escaping into the mirror world.

Abyss slotted a card. "Advent." Abysslasher and Abysshammer. The two jumped out and assaulted the summoned Riders, hammer using it's machine guns and missiles and slasher using it's swords. "Soften em' up for me, you two. Somehow, I feel like this is payback for something." he said smugly.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Kaito replied while frantically dodging the attacks from the contract monsters. "COME BACK OUT YOU SHARK BASTARD!!" Momotaros yelled in anger and annoyance. In response to Abyss's hit and run tactics, Kaito took out a card that he knew would solve his problems and inserted it into his driver. "ATTACK RIDE: BOKUNI TSURARETE MIRU?" With a pull of the trigger, he summoned a rider who would solve this problem. "Mind if I reel you in?" said Den-o Rod form. "HEY WHY DIDNT YOU INTERRUPT HIM!?" questioned the red imagin in frustration.​
"Don't think too much about it" Another card was inserted into the driver. "ATTACKRIDE: CONNECT" a red magical portal opens in front of Kaito, who prompted the newly summoned rider to fish his opponent out. Den O's rod's wire enters the portal and latches onto Abyss's body in the mirror world. Moments later, momotaros and den-o pulled on the rod, pulling out Abyss, slamming him onto the ground like a fish. Meanwhile, cyclone and joker were keeping the two contract monsters busy. "YOU SLIPPERY FISH, I'LL CHOP YOU INTO SASHIMI!" Momotaros ran towards to the fish rider, slashing angrily at the man. "I don't think you can make sashimi out of shark" Urataros replied using his rod to restrict Abyss's movement, pulling him back in whenever he got to far from momotaros. "JUST SHUP UP AND HELP ME GUT THIS FISH" "Whatever you say, senpai!" The duo continued their assault while Kaito blasted the two contract monsters, making sure that the two riders were not overwhelmed. "So... are you ready to give up yet?"

"You pulled me out of the Mirror World.." He clenched his fist, but dodged out of the way of an attack. "I refuse to let my dreams be crushed, by these clowns!" he angrily slotted a card. "Final Vent." the two contract monsters merged together, turning into the gigantic Shark monster which dived right at his multiple opponents.

He slotted another card. "Strike Vent." summoning the Abyssmash, he fired water blasts at them. "I'm not an amateur! don't think you can just do whatever you want!" he shouted, firing more water blasts.

Most of the summoned riders didnt have time to dodge the oncoming shark, both cyclone and joker took a direct hit from the beast, resulting in them disappearing. Momotaros was caught in the jaws of the beast, while Uratoras tries to save him by latching onto the shark with his rod. "HEY! SPIT ME OUT YOU FISH BASTARD! TURTLE! HELP ME OUT HERE!" Momotaros yelled for help while desperately keeping the shark's jaws from closing. "I'm coming, senpai." The shark's wild movements hit Kaito, causing him to fall down onto the ground.

While on the ground, Kaito slotted a card into his driver, but before he could pull the trigger he was interrupted by his opponent. Just as he was getting off the ground, a blasts of water struck a direct hit, knocking him into the arena wall. The subsequent water blasts, pushed him deeper onto the wall, causing cracks to form. Once the water blasts stop, Kaito pulled himself out of the wall and face planted. While on the ground, he pretended to be out cold to catch his enemy off guard before pulling the trigger causing copies of him to appear by his side. "ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION" Two of his copies began blasting Abyss while the rest helped Kaito up.​
"Funny, I should be saying the same to you." Kaito remarked with mild annoyance while slotting another card. "ATTACK RIDE: BLAST". Kaito along with his copies all pointed their guns at Abyss before unleashing multiple homing bolts of energy. The projectiles looked like insects, viciously circling the shark rider, hitting him from every direction possible. Just as the Kaito and his copies stop firing, an all to familiar voice can be heard announcing their attack. "I'll teach you call me a clown! Behold! This is my finishing technique! Shark version!" Momotaros and Urataros somehow got on top the large shark. The red imagin was apparently controlling the shark's movements with his sword that he lodged on top of its head. Momotaros guides the shark right on top of Abyss, aiming to flatten him with his own contract beast.​

"Uaaaah!!" Abyss flailed around as Kaito shot him, leaving him open to be destroyed by his own contract monster. "No..way.." He watched in shock on his knees as the gigantic shark swallowed him whole and then spit him out, unconscious.

"Contestant Diend achieves another..well..unorthodox victory!" the announcer laughed nervously. Abyss was removed of his Advent Deck and then carried away on a stretcher. "We can only wonder if the stadium will survive any more damage." he joked.

After Diend left, the next round would be decided after some minor repair. The next match was Femme versus Alternative Zero, with Femme barely winning. "That match was surprisingly close. Alternative Zero's tactics kept contestant Femme on her toes, that's for sure. Let's see who fights next.."

The randomizer picked Kuuga versus Ouja. "You two may come out immediately." Yusuke exited his room and strode out into the stadium. "Whoa.." Ouja was a bit creepy looking, even for a rider. Still, it wasn't good to judge a book by it's cover. "Let's have a good fight!" he said cheerily.

"Ahhh" Ouja cracked his neck as he entered the arena. The crowd seemed to be especially excited for this match, possibly due to his reputation for being one of the most violent contestants."You... You're one of those hero types aren't you? That really vexes me." Ouja pointed at Kuuga with his staff in an intimidating manner while slotting a card into it. "SWORD VENT" A sword resembling a snake's tail flies into his left hand as he charges towards Kuuga with wide open arms. While unorthodox, the way he swung his blade was effective and difficult to dodge, the mark of an experience fighter. He also mixed a few kicks into his attacks to further confuse his opponents. "Please don't make this a short match, I want to savor it..." Ouja exclaimed with joy while slotting another card in. "ADVENT" His snake contract beast enters the arena through a reflection behind Kuuga and spits acid at him before striking him with a swing of its tale.