Maschinen Märchen (Steampunk)

No problem. Glad to help.

Hey Unanun. I was just reading your last post and wondering who you referring to as "King"? Got a little plot device you want to throw in?

Oh. Well, I have for other RPs, but not this one. Perhaps I blundered ..

Actually I'm a bit confused about the heirarchy here. Are knights 'kings' of their territory? Because that's what I meant.

I'm thinking of having Hrum's loyalty somewhat waver .. hinted at it slightly. Not sure where I'm going with this though.

No the Knights are just knights, lol, but yeah the Hierarchy is a little confusing.

The Knights are representatives of the Seasons, it just so happens that my character, The spring Knight, and Rory's character, The winter Knight both hail from Odoaker. They both serve the King of Odoaker.

And yeah, that is a cool idea, I was kinda getting that from your posts. If you get any ideas of where you wanna go with Hrum's 'agenda' we could work something out plot wise : )

I won't upset the flow of things too much but if you don't mind I'll keep it a secret. It'll be better for you guys .. I think.

So, let me get this straight. It's Odoaker + 3 knights vs. Dio + the traitor of the Summer?

Yeah, that is right!

And that's fine too, whatever you want to do is cool.

Finally got it. I was always a bit confused. Okay, excited to see where we go!

Nice!

Also, I am going to be MIA for a couple days, I should be back on Monday.

We will be ending the chapter tomorrow or Friday. The two parties will then link up and we will formally enter Kikko in Chap. 3.

Octy will be ending this chapter tonight. I'm going to ask that no one besides for him to post until that time.

Episode three is open. I will probably edit the intro some more later on Sat. However, I didn't want to keep you all waiting until then. More or less react to the fact we are now together.

Also if it was not clear, Reggie and the soldiers defeated the goblins using machine guns. :D

Fluffy is KIA from the RP?

Fluffy is KIA from the RP?

No, Rory was referring to my last post. It was a little vague, but basically what happened is you guys came to the rescue of Gin, Prince Fred and W'Salia and gunned down all the Goblins.

Assuming that KIA = Killed in action?

Oh, I meant that Fluffy the person seems to be missing from the RP.

Oh, lol. I thought you meant her character. Sorry dude.

I'm pretty sure she is still around.

I'm still here, yes. There just hasn't been too much for me to write for, so I've allowed Rory to hijack.

I'm also just...busy. I'm working on moving back to my hometown, so there's a lot to take care of. x__x I'll be a bit slow in replying to RPs. I'll work on a post soon, though. Hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow or Monday. I have enough to write about now. I'm glad you guys aren't letting me slow down the story... Sorry for being such a drag. :/

Aw, don't be afraid of posting! I'm a bit lost too but I make up content when I can.

Hmm, not sure if I should post or not. Suggestions?