Olive
BODY TYPE
Slim, though, curvy
HEIGHT
5'7
WEIGHT
130lbs
PIERCINGS
Both of her earlobes are pierced twice, once on her right helix and she has bellybutton piercing
TATTOOS
She has a few pieces, one her right wrist, left ankle and her left shoulder
SCARS
Only a few scattered throughout her body

tumblr_mzy1fwnuhi1qzglpso1_250.gif

PERSONALITY
Sophie has a very vibrant personality, full of spice. She is quite the lively and wild-type. She loves to have a good time and party. Though, she is known to be very open with her feelings, not on purpose. She doesn't consider herself sensitive, but she is a hothead and known to be aggressive. She is fiercely protective and loving. She is known as the fearless and adventurous one in any group.
Parties | Dancing | Chips | food | Music | Martinis | Fun | games
DISLIKES
Studying | Long lectures | Bullies | Her temper | Tapioca
HOBBIES
Partying | Flirting | Eating | Playing Games | Dancing | Sewing
HABITS
Popping her lips | Nail-biting
FEARS
Being left alone
TALENTS
Dancing | Sewing

INSECURITIES
She doesn't have many except how much she eats
AILMENTS
Not yet disgnosed with Bulmia

tumblr_mzy1fwnuhi1qzglpso6_250.gif

FAMILY
Hugo Hernendez | Father | Alive
Elisa Frances | Mother | Alive
George Montgomery | Stepfather | Alive
Vanessa Hernandez | Younger sister | Alive
Maya Henandez | younger sister | Alive
FRIENDS
Hayley Carter
Dean Griffin
EXES
She has a few
ENEMIES
Most definitely

Last edited:
WctSdft.png

||Francancisco -> Charmed School of Magic|| OUTFIT ||

Victoria bought herself sunglasses. They were round and dark and stylish and wet well with the smile that spread across her face as she practically hopped down the street with grocery bags in her hands. She had bought herself something, with her hard earned money.

Something simple might have seemed trivial to anybody else but to her, it was a big deal. It truly was. Her aunt and uncle practically slaved her away in their crappy dry cleaners shop without pay then slaved her around at the house too. It wasn't as if they gave her anything good either, she shared a crowded room with her cousins who were obviously given better treatment.

Though, she could understand why. Her cousins were their actual children while she was just some kid that her aunt's sister shoved onto them. Still, the way the treated her and sometimes even their own children was wrong.

Victoria had been given the task of buying groceries. She did. There was leftover money, money she knew they wouldn't miss. So she bought the sunglasses, the accessory she had wanted since she had seen through the shop window a week ago.

When she entered the house through the back door, she quickly hid the sunglasses in her jean pocket and put the groceries away quietly. She liked to be unheard and unseen, it was better for her to blend into the background and be a ghost. That way she wouldn't have to deal with her guardians or cousins.

It was a good day. The house was quiet, her aunt was probably out, her uncle working. He worked seven days a week, which was probably why he was so cranky all the time. Her mean cousins nowhere to be seen.

The smile on her face grew as she headed up the stairs, though, stopped mid-step. standing at the top was her second eldest cousin, Peter. He was one of the biggest bullies she had ever met. No doubt, when he saw the smile that was on her face, though fell quickly, he knew something was up.

"What did you do?" He raised an eyebrow, slowly descending the steps to approach her.

Victoria swallowed, "n - n - nothing." She stuttered, but she always had that problem so it shouldn't have been suspicious in the least.

He glared lasers at her as he looked her up and down. Of course, his eyes stopped o her pocket.He was faster than she was and pulled her sunglasses from her pocket. "Where'd you get these?"

"I - I - I -I -" there was no excuse great enough that would stop him from snitching. He wasn't hearing it.

"MAMA!" He called, overjoyed to get her into trouble. She was doomed. Her aunt would make her work until her hands bled if she found out or worse, tell her uncle. He would slap the shit out of her or most likely worse. Because how dare she spend their money on her own wants?

Victoria snatched the glasses and shoved passed him as she ran up the stairs as fast as her legs could carry her. She ran straight into her room and locked the door behind. Huffing, she started looking for a place to hide the evidence.

There was no hiding her glasses or even herself. She sat at her cousin Cecilia's study desk and buried her face in her arms. Why had she bought the stupid things in the first place? Why did she think no one would find out? Why?

The brunette only lifted her head when she heard the sound of her aunt calling her name angrily. She was doomed. She wished that she could be somewhere else. Somewhere her family could never find her. Not even her mother who was taking too long to come back for her.

Just when she thought to get up and open the door which her aunt was now banging her fist against, she lifted her head and saw the letter. It looked to fancy to be Cecilia's. Despite her aunt's violent voice yelling outside the room, she picked it up and flipped it over before opening it.

"Magic?" she coughed, surprised at herself for not stuttering a single line. Blinking her eyes, she closed her eyes. She could have laughed or cried or both.

Her breath was shay, but she would try it, imagine it. It wasn't real, Victoria knew that but she would rather be anywhere but here. If even for a moment of make-believe. "I will allow myself to come to you, this is my destiny. I am one and true..." When she tried she could stop stuttering. "I will allow myself to come to you, this is my destiny. I am one and true..."

One more time. "I will allow myself to come to you, this is my destiny. I am one and true..." After opening her eyes, she froze when seeing the blue smoke surround her. "W - what -" It wasn't possible for her to finish that sentence.

Then, she was in a room with others who she had never met before.

"Gǎo shénme guǐ," (what the hell). In that moment she forgot English, but she didn't stutter.

Last edited:
kXgFwMM.png

|| Joe || 20 || Aqurarius ||

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x || OUTFIT ||
tba tba
tba
tba

Last edited:

⌜e m i l y

IMG_7672.jpg

"Life doesn't get easier. You just get tougher."

tumblr_inline_nv8u0o0Y8f1qlt39u_250.gif

NAME
Emily Clara Hallifax

BIRTHPLACE
Portland, Maine

OCCUPATION
Singer/Stage Actor | Part-time waitress

tumblr_inline_nv8u3oSuJ01qlt39u_250.gif

HAIR
Emily's hair is naturally dark brown and slightly wavy. Its thick and reaches her shoulders.

EYES
Soft brown

SKIN
Fair with a slight tan making it a shade of olive

HEIGHT
5'2

WEIGHT
123 lbs, she has a petite figure, though slightly curvy

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
She has a fading scar on her stomach where her appendix was removed
Both of her earlobes are pierced
Her dimples tend to attract attention and adore

HEALTH AILMENTS
Besides asthma, she generally considers herself healthy

tumblr_inline_nv8up3OsxK1qlt39u_250.gif

PERSONALITY
Shy | Upbeat | Lively | Fiesty | Sarcastic | Teasing | Sly | Sassy | Clever | Caring |Independent
(Will probably write a paragraph later)

Singing | Listening music | Musicals | Doodling | Sketching | Baked Goods | Dancing | Guitar | Violin |Piano | Animals | Horror movies | Cartoons |

DISLIKES
Spiders | Burnt food | Bullies | Bigots | Know it alls |

HABITS
Biting her nails and/or lip
Digging her nails into her palms

MENTAL AILMENTS
Anxiety

tumblr_inline_nv8uw9tyfH1qlt39u_250.gif

FAMILY
Thomas Hallifax | Father | alive
Rosalie Hallifax | Mother | alive
Jason Halifax | Older Brother | alive
Melissa Halifax | Younger Sister | alive
Jun Hallifax | Adoptive Younger Brother| alive
Annabeth Hallifax | Adoptive Younger Sister | alive

FRIENDS
Avery Boulder | College Bestie
Lisa Abner | College Bestie

EXES
Only a three
Jake Woods | Her last boyfriend

ENEMIES
She sometimes considers her family enemies
A few people she works with and other acquaintances like certain exes

Last edited:
h e l l o

i am looking for a few more roleplays

I am an adept writer, I will go always do my best to check my spelling and grammar. You can expect 3-6 paragraphs averagely in one post. Sometimes I write more, something closer to novella depending on the moment. Though, normally I will try to match your post.

I play both male and female and I typically only do m x f, but if you convince me I'll do some m x m. With that in mind, I ask you to be open to playing both genders too. I will double if you'd like or do more than one roleplay with you, only two.

I like to talk OOC. I find that OOC talking is very helpful to the roleplay and making good friends/partners. I need to plot aloud with the person I'm roleplaying with and I like making new friends. Chatting is part of the fun for me. Please be open to OOC chat.

note: I am partial to Korea set roleplays. I also like dark themes, angsty and of course drama. Though, I do not write smuts or sexual content. And modern roleplay is my main settings.

non - fandom
Single Parents * Teachers * Students * Supernatural * Fantasy * Apoctalyptic * Crime * Spies * Celebrities * Mental Illnesses * Super Powers * Slice of Life * Vigilantes * Victorian Era * 80's setting * 90's setting * Royalty * Pirates * Sci-fi *Arranged Marriage | Your Suggestion

fandom
American Horror Story *Riverdale *Harry Potter *Hunger Games *Maze Runner *X-Men *The Walking Dead *Merlin *Being Human (U.K) | Ask, maybe I have it

in between
K-pop * Youtubers *TBA

plots
to be announced
note: If you have a plot you've been wanting to try or pairing, let me know!

Last edited:
Welcome to RavenWood Institute for troubled teens.
It is exactly as it sounds.
A school for troubled teenagers of many kinds. The school mainly takes in those that most would call delinquents. The ones that screwed up so much that adults already foretell they have no real future ahead of them.
However, here at Peony's, we believe otherwise. And we've set a goal to reform, help and discipline all of you that have been sent here. It doesn't matter what offense or misdemeanor you've committed, whether your poor, rich or in between, or who've sent you. All are accepted. We will accomplish our goal.
We will get to the bottom of the problem. Were you bullied? What is happening at home? What is happening outside of school and home?
This is not a juvenile nor is it a shrink's office. This is Peony Gardens Insitute for troubled teens. We're here to help.
Nothing and no one can't be fixed.

-------

When a new batch of teens are sent to Peony's to be disciplined and helped with their guardian's, and/or courts' decision, hoping they'll get better. The place is shook up. No matter how one looks at it, it's still a school, so there will still be those trials and tribulations to work through. Each of these kids has rumors flying around them, a secret, and a story that had yet to be told. What did they do? And can they be fixed?

What happens when these kids are stuck in the same class, the same group, though? Do they like each other? Hate each other? Terrified of each other?

They'll make friends, enemies and a little something in between. Maybe even love, after they get past their crush.

Perhaps even heal.

⌜q u i n n

2cdafd3671fa9acabb914ee388780242--sammy-supernatural-sam.jpg

"I may not be perfect, but I'm always me."

NAME
Quinn Nolan Leighton

BIRTHPLACE
Phoenix, Arizona

OCCUPATION
District Attorney

tumblr_nblz0gorRa1r0v9xzo1_250.gif

HAIR
Quinn's hair, reaches just above his shoulders. It's thick, usually straight, though it has a bit of a wave. The shade is dark brown and he always keeps it combed when he can.

EYES
His eyes are the color of a light green

SKIN
Fair with a slight tan making it a shade of olive

HEIGHT
6'2"

WEIGHT
Quin is in very good shape, with a well-formed body he weights about 175 lbs

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
His dimples. People are always melted by those little dents in his cheeks.
he also has sideburns

HEALTH AILMENTS
None. He's a healthy lad.

tumblr_inline_nuq1onE55i1qlt39u_250.gif

PERSONALITY
Kind| Sweet | Joking | Sarcastic | Devious | Flirtatious | Protective | Confident | Humorous | Realistic | Straightforward

His kids | Music | Guitar | Reading | Chinese food | Dogs | Photography | His family | Clean spaces | Barbecue | Thanksgiving | Cooking | Games

DISLIKES
Cats | Messes | Crying | Bullies |

HABITS
Ruffling his hair when stressed or nervous

MENTAL AILMENTS
None

tumblr_inline_nuq1tpBXY81qlt39u_250.gif

FAMILY
Terrence Leighton | Father | Alive
Lillian Leighton | Mother | Alive
James Leighton | Older Brother | Alive
Daphne Leighton | Younger Sister | alive
Theodore Leighton | Younger Brother | Alive

KIDS
tumblr_oxdpxtlBfB1vbmdkko9_400.png

- Jasper Hale Leighton
- age 10

Kennnnnnn.jpg

-Addison Daisy Leighton
- age 6

FRIENDS
Naomi Mamiya | College Bestie
Dave Boulder | Highs chool Bestie

EXES
the only one that matters
Elizabeth Bloom | Ex-wife

Last edited:
f r e y a

"I must keep my head up or otherwise my crown will fall."

Introduction

Name: Freya Rosalia Penrose
Nickname: Faye
Birthday: March 12th
Blood Type: AB Positive
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personal

Personality:
Kind
Strong-willed
Stubborn
Clever
Frank
Impulsive
Thoughtful
Witty
Sensible
Graceful
Adventurous
Mischevious

Dancing
Flowers
Birds
Exploring
Singing
The stars
Painting
Berries
Children

Dislikes:
Smug people
Being still for long
Being told what to do
Know-it-alls
Boredom
Confinement
Not getting her way
Okra (YUCK!)

Hobbies:
Singing
Crocheting
Painting

Flower arranging & Making flower crowns
Adventuring & discovering

Fears:
Closed Spaces

Strength:
Intelligent
Strategist
Quick-witted
Archery & Swordsmanship

Weakness:
Quick-tongued (doesn't know when to shut up)
Reckless
Mortal (very much so)
Too independent (rejects help even when needed)
Her own curiosity

Skills:
Archery
Swordsmanship

Singing
Persuasive

Appearance

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120 lbs
Build: She is a petite, small and slender girl with a few curves here and there.
Hair: Her hair is raven black and long, reaching down her mid back. It is thick and carries a slight curl.
Eye: Blue, clear icy blue.
Piercings: She has one piercing on each of her earlobes.
Markings: She has a crescent-shaped scar on her stomach from falling of a tree as a child.
Complexion: Fair and otherwise flawless.
Mode of Dress/Outfit: She is always dressed elegantly and regally in gowns, dresses, and jewels. As a princess, it would be strange for her to dress otherwise.

Other

History: Freya is the firstborn child of the Royal family of the kingdom of Lucria(We can change the name). And as the firstborn, she carried many responsibilities, expectations and the eyes of others. She, however, shrugged most of those things off when she could, she was a free-spirited girl who was rather adventurous and fiercely, she loved her peaceful kingdom and often involved herself with its people. Many adored her and there were some who found her a shame to the kingdom. When she reached the age of 16, her mother died giving birth to her younger brother. After her mother's death, she became more serious with her responsibilities as a princess, still, she was a flighty and free one. When she reached the age of 18 her father remarried and deemed her an eligible age and mature enough for marriage. So far she has any evaded any potential suitors.

Last edited:
w o l f

"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through."

General

Full Name: Cedric Magnus Lucius
Aliases/Nicknames: Wolf
Title(s): The Wolf of Remus Village
Preferred Name: Wolf
Age/Date of Birth: 27 / May 21st
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual heteromantic
Race: Cursed human
Occupation: Traveling Bodyguard/Soldier for hire (he does a number of odd jobs)

Appearance

Body Structure: Wolf is a very well-shaped man, muscular and large in height and in body too., though not too much. He is lean but also very flexible being slightly slender. He has an athletic build
Eye Color: Sharp silver
Hair Color: A very dark brown, to the point it practically is the color raven. His hair is usually always messy.
Height: 6'4", he towers over most people.
Weight: 175 lbs
Skin Tone: Fair light olive
Scars: He has quite a few scattered throughout his body. On his arms, his back, chest, and legs.
Tattoos: He has a small flower tattoo on the side of his left wrist.
Piercings: None
Marks: Small cycles of the moons down his right forearm starting from his wrist with foreign words written beside him. It looks like a tattoo, but it's not. The same goes for the jeweled small crescent on the back of her neck.
Style: Wolf is always dressed flexible so he can move around easily. He usually wears black, greys and sometimes white. Nothing too colorful, he likes to blend in rather than stand out.

Personality

Five Bad Traits:
☾ Distant
☾ Straightforward
☾ Insensitive
☾ Arrogant
☾ Inexpressive
☾ Possessive
☾ Quiet
☾ Shy

Five Good Traits: tba
☾ Warm-hearted

☾ Compassionate
☾ Forgiving
☾ Gentle
☾ Playful
☾ Protective
☾ Intelligent
☾ Childish/Naive
Ideals/beliefs: tba
Quirks:
☾ He has a habit of touching new objects with his face and smelling it
☾ He always has to move around can hardly sit down
☾ Despite being a big guy, he has a little of childish and puppy like attributes. Like growling or innocent curiosity, the list goes on.

☾ He stutters when nervous, lying and scared
Hobbies:
☾ Exploring/Discovering
☾ Climbing
☾ Stargazing
☾ Gardening/ Making flower crowns
☾ Playing with animals

☾ Astronomy
☾ Plants/Flowers
☾ Music
☾ Moving around, exploring
☾ Food/ Eating
☾ Rain
☾ Hot beverages

Dislikes:
☾ Staying in one spot/Sitting still
☾ Too much attention
☾ Unnecessary violence
☾ Loud noises
☾ Horrid smells

☾ Injustice

Relationships

Laila Lucius: Cedric's younger and sickly sister. She was a herbalist and lived with her brother for their parents had passed away ages ago. they depended on one another with he depending on him more being sickly. Their relationship was a beautiful and kind between two siblings. He hasn't seen her since the accident, it's been almost three years. She still resides in Remus Village.

He has no one else he close is to. He has a few clients he works for repeatedly.

Strengths
Arsenal: With his unique circumstances being cursed he doesn't use weapons much. But he does carry a few daggers, about three to be exact.
Abilities: He was given a Lycan type curse. Therefore he has powers of a wolf, magic werewolf type powers. Enhanced speed, senses, strength, stamina, reflexes, and durability. He has night vision, predatory instincts, and regenerative healing. Lunar empowerment, on certain nights he transforms into a wolf. Most would think of his curse more of a blessing.
Physical: His strength, speed, senses and the above is better than any humans or wolf for that matter.
Mental: Wolf is a lot smarter than people give him credit for, he's very observant and can easily put one and two together. He can also read others very well, able to tell whether they're good or bad from watching them long enough.

Weaknesses
Fears: Closed spaces, hurting people(innocent people), being forever cursed and alone. Most of becoming a monster.
Physical: Though his curse has given him many powers it gives him even more weaknesses. His senses can a easily be weakened with an overload of smells, noises, taste and so on. It can be enough to make him go unconscious even. Drugs can dull or negate his senses if you use the right types. His speed goes along with his strength. His physical state can affect his speed. As for his speed, his balance and the gravity can ruin that. Not to mention, he is a gentle person by nature, therefore he rarely ever uses, to be honest, he refuses to if possible. If something is to heavy for him, it could snap or injury certain parts of his body. And since this durability isn't the same as Invulnerability, he can only take so much damage before it finally takes an effect. At best, he will only be stunned by the damage that would usually kill ordinary people.
Mental: tba

History
tba

Misc
tba

Last edited:
y u u k a

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

Introduction

Name: Arawakawa Yuuka
Nickname: None
Birthday: April 24th

Personal

Personality:
Witty
Clever
Outspoken
Compassionate
Playful
Confident
Thoughtful
Witty
Graceful
Daring
Mischevious

Appearance

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 118 lbs
Build: She is a petite, small and slender girl with a few curves here and there.
Hair: Her hair is dark brown, sometimes appearing black in different lighting. She keeps it shoulder length for the most part and always combed.
Eye: Dark brown.
Markings: None
Complexion: Pale and otherwise flawless.

Last edited:
c a r m e n

Name: Carmen Cortez
Height: 5'5
Weight: 126 lbs
Occupancy: Musician/Part time bartender

Personality Goods: Cool-headed, easygoing, kind, affectionate, witty, playful, quirky, clever.
Personality Bads: Aggressive, rude, possessive, too independent, reckless, insensitive, secretive.

Hobbies and Skills: Singing, playing guitar and violin, origami, cooking.

True Power: Sound manipulation + ??? = To be determined.

Background: Carmen was born in Cuba and raised there until the age of five in which her parents moved to her father's hometown, Barcelona, Spain. She didn't know it at the time but her parents were getting a divorce if things didn't work out there. Needless to say, it did not. They divorced and her father left her with her mother. From there, things went from bad to worst. Her mother got into terrible relationships which left them both scarred but with another child, her younger brother whom she loved. At the age of nine, she discovered her musical talent but she had to give it up at 15 when her mother was diagnosed with clinical depression. At the age of 16, her mother committed suicide. She moved back in with her father who she hadn't seen in years. Still, he was kind enough to take in her brother as well. Over the years he had two more kids of his own. She practically raised all three of her siblings because her father was a bum and their mothers were nowhere to be seen. However, she was able to study music again, was even qualified for Julliard but going to school would take up too much time and she had to care for her family.

"The Dyson Sphere. A mysterious alien like object found and studied by the government. What could possibly go wrong? "

Last edited:
a l e x

Name: Alexander Heath
Nicknames/Aliases: Alex

Appearances: Alex is rather easy on the eyes despite his slightly rough and distant exterior. His skin is the shade of light olive, but not flawless. He has plenty of tattoos to show on his arm back and even neck. Naturally, he carries scars on his skin as well, though, not many deep or noticeable ones. He is lean and very much in shape, but not too muscular as he is slim. As for his height, he stands over most people being 6'4 and all. While his hair is deep brown almost black while his eyes are light brown and practically a gold color. Lastly he does have a bit of stubble on his face.

Personality: Alex is one of the best companions to have around, especially once you get close enough to him. He is brave, caring and compassionate. Nor does he bother hiding these traits of his, he is quite open. Though, he is blunt and straightforward which lead to many people thinking of his as rude because his words may rub them the wrong way. He's honest which is both a fault and a merit. However, he is known to be thoughtful and protective but his most admirable trait is his loyalty, once you have him on his side he isn't going anywhere. In return, you have his trust as well. He knows when to be hard and when to be soft, which can be hard in the environment they live in today. Most of all, he is patient and always thinking things through instead running right through. He's this way even with people.

History: To say that Alex had an average life before the outbreak would be a lie. Though, he thought he had as a child. His family was a gang family with his father being one of the higher-ups. They sustained a wealthy life, not too fancy but they were never in need. He thought he was a normal kid with average parents.

Alex always had a lot of friends and spent his summer at camp. He loved animals and the great outdoors. When he was 14 he even became a camp counselor in training. He volunteered for many and anything that had to do with animals and the wilderness. He was a loving guy who took care of his four siblings.

Then, it all came crashing down when his mother decided she had enough the life she was living, She left her family and they never heard from her. His father changed, becoming harsher on his children. Alex was eventually pulled into the crime life, though, he had a knack for it being smart and good fighting, he was bad at it at the same time with having too much of a sensitive heart.

He still managed to get himself in trouble.

When his father was finally caught and arrested, his mother returned and took away his siblings. He chose to stay behind, angry with both of his parents. He tried to get his life together and not long after the outbreak happened and everything went to hell.

Skills:
- he knows how to use a gun and bow
- he knows how to fight
- He is knowledgeable in wilderness survival skills

- kids
- the stars
- plants
- birds

Dislikes:
- tyrants
- unnecessary violence
- zombies
- loud people
- the smell of blood

r e b e c c a

Name: Rebecca Holliday
Nicknames/Aliases: Becca

Appearances: Rebecca has a pretty face that is often overshadowed by her attitude. She is a slim slender girl with slight curves here and there, though nothing to brag about. She is a decent height standing 5'6 and weighs little to nothing. Her eyes are hazel, green with blue and flecks of brown. While her hair is cut shoulder length and kept in a ponytail or bun most times. The shade of her thick here is raven black making her fair skin look even paler. She has a few scars on her hands, arms and legs, but besides that, you could say her skin is flawless.

Personality: Rebecca isn't the most pleasurable person and she is well aware of in and in most cases she doesn't care. She is a clever, sly and manipulative woman who often only thinks of herself and brother making her out to be selfish. She is cynical and sardonic and not very trusting of anyone else, also making her independent. She is brash, fearless, impulsive and sometimes reckless because of her hot temper. Her tongue is just as quick as her trigger finger. A lot of times she shows no remorse for actions. Most of all, she is a magnificent liar as well as persuasive person. Yet, she isn't the worst. Despite acting hard and mean most of the time she is compassionate and sympathetic. It's simply hard to care and get close to others. Somehow her softer colors shine through a lot too, how confident and caring she is. Naturally her sarcasm too.

History: Rebecca thought her life was hard until zombies appeared. Her father, who came from a military family and was a military man, came from a hard life. He often made it hard on his own children, but he did it for their own well-being. Her mother, a doctor, wasn't much better. They both expected a lot from her as their first born child. They had her homeschooled and sent her to boot camp whenever she misbehaved, which happened to be a lot.

Her family lived in the countryside, but sometimes her dad was relocated.
He had her learn a lot of things she felt had no point. Such as self-defense "everyone, especially women, should know how to defend themselves in this world". First aid "you could always hurt yourself" he had said. How to repair things, like cars. Cooking, which she hated. Sewing and crocheting, a hobby that her mother forced her to take up. Hunting and gardening, which she also hated. But her passions lied elsewhere, like music and just anything that her parents didn't force her to take up.

Her younger brother, Jasper got it just as hard as her, especially from her father. He was such a gruff man and their family was quite patriarchal. When her younger brother was diagnosed with autism, she got it even harder for she had to take care of him all the time. Still, she loved him and practically raised the boy herself.

She only got an escape from her family when she entered college. Against her parents will, she dabbled in other subjects until she found a passion in psychology. She studied it for a long time and, she struggled a lot at first because her people skills were seriously lacking. She fought with more people than understood them, but she still loved it and had a knack for it the more she persisted.

When she went home for vacation, the outbreak happened. Her father was the first to be infected, he had tried to attack them as a zombie, but she took one of his hunting guns and killed him. That, had hardened her almost completely. After that, she practically led their group as a leader.

Eventually, they joined a group. Her mother was useful being a doctor and all, she was an adult so of course, she was too. Jasper was only allowed to stay because they wanted to keep her mother. While there, she worked and learned underneath her mother. During that time she had grown closer to her mother and brother than she thought possible. The more they stayed with their group the more they realized how screw they were.

They tried to leave and in the process, her mother was accidentally killed. The group wanted to keep Rebecca, at least, she had studied under her mother and was the best next thing. However, she escaped with her brother.

Skills:
- she knows first aid
- she knows self-defense (krav maga)
- She's a great liar and persuasive
- She can track and hunt
- she can sing and play guitar/ukele (not really helpful though)

- flowers
- music/singing
- smoke
- being right

Dislikes:
- Idiots
- stupid questions
- cowards
- failing
- most people
- prudes

Side Character ---

j a s p e r

Name: Jasper Holliday
Nicknames/Aliases: Jazz

Appearances: Jasper is a pale kid, and like his sister, his thick, dark, and curly brown hair, almost raven colored, makes his skin look paler. That along with the freckles on his face, across his nose and other places. His eyes are dark brown like his mother's and he is a skinny and slightly lanky one. He stands 5'4, almost his sister's height.

Personality: Jasper is perceived as a 'weird kid" because of his mental health, being autistic. Though, he is higher functioning so he doesn't seem autistic at all until you start talking with him. Like his sister he is outspoken, though, unike her he is always honest and straightforward despite how others may feel about what he says. He has a hard time understanding how to act socially. He is a sweet and highly intelligent kid, though with a big heart and personality. One of his most striking features is his cheekiness and how well he can use sarcasm. Still, he can't always completely understand sarcasm. In most situations, he's a quiet one.

History: Like Rebecca, he had it hard with his father and being autistic didn't help any more. He hated going to self-defense classing, he hated hunting, he hated fixing things, he hated first aid. He hated everything his father forced him to do. His father wanted so much out of him because he was his first son and was of course expected to go into the military.

Jasper tried to distance himself as much as possible from his father. The only person he was close with was his mother and sister. He was bullied by the neighborhood kids and treated horribly by others. The only retreat he had was putting on his headphones in a secluded place, listening to music while he drew. He had a talent with art and many things actually, he had savant syndrome.

Then,he was diagnosed with autism. That was when his father stopped forcing him into things and reached out to him anyway he could. They had gotten closer, understanding each other better. That naturally ended when he woke up in the middle of the night seeing his zombie father try to attack him and his mother.

Skills:
- he's a magnificent artist
- he has photographic memory
- he's resourceful
- he can fit into small spaces and an excellent hider (a good scout)

- drawing
- listening to music
- books
- colors of all kinds
- clouds
- small spaces to hide in

Dislikes:
- loud people
- violent people
- people who treat him like an idiot
- being useless
- too many loud noises

Last edited:
a l e x

Interactions: tba

content
content
content
content

|| Outfit ||
||Inventory||
tba
tba
tba

r e b e c c a

Interactions: Wes @JJ | Connor @CassieGirl

Rebecca was pissed. Super fucking pissed.

Of course, she was smart enough not to let her flaming, fiery, hateful, hell of anger display on her face. There would be no point in letting her captors or anyone else, for that matter know how she was feeling. Especially since she had been playing nice and sweet for so long, it would be a shame to let her act and work fall apart with one glare of fire and full of hate. Besides, she much rather shoots the motherfuckers and that would be a merciful death compared to what they were succumbing her, Jasper and all the other prisoner's in their cage too.

Slowly, she inhaled and exhaled. With her blank face, she glanced at Jasper beside her, he was using a rock or some small piece of debris to draw on the concrete floor they sat on. Her eyes were on the bruise that was on her brother's chin, however. Every time she looked at it her anger flared which seemed impossible considering how pissed she already was. Oh, how she couldn't wait to give them a taste of their own medicine for putting their hands on her younger brother.

How dare they kidnap them, goddammit! She wanted to scream, but she did not. If she did that, their slim chance of survival would be gone. Instead, she stood up, ignoring the moaning of the zombies in the cage next door and walked to the bars of her own confinement and looked around for a guard or someone. She had noticed a few checking her out when psycho's first kidnapped her and Jasper.

Rebecca probably could have handled them if they hadn't grabbed Jasper and were so much bigger than her in size.

Anyway, she planned to use her feminine charm to get them to open the cage at least. That was the only thing she could think of. Sadly, there was no cultist standing guard that she could grab the attention of ... or was there?

Before she knew it, the psycho's who had kidnapped her were dumping their new victims and leaving. She grunted and bit her bottom lip, a frown slipped through. Oh, fucking well.

"Hey," Rebecca crouched down over the beaten and bloodied men, they didn't look too older than herself. They did look in ugly shape, though. She nudged them before her doctor instincts kicked in. "Are you conscious? Can you hear me?" She asked, all the while checking their injuries.

|| Outfit ||
||Inventory||
Nothing, but her father's army knife she hid. Everything else was stolen from the cult.

j a s p e r

Interactions: Wes @JJ | Connor @CassieGirl

Jasper carefully drew on the concrete floor of the cage they were trapped in with the pebble he had found. He needed some sort of distraction from the, too close for comfort, noise of the zombies in the cage nearby. Maybe it was ridiculous for him to just be sitting down and drawing instead of finding a way out, but he had scouted to whole cage the moment he was conscious again after being kidnapped.

There was no way out unless they were released. The only time they'd be released is when they were to be fed to their undead neighbors or the ritual. The people who captured them were insane, and he didn't need Rebecca's psychology knowledge to tell him that. He may be lacking in understanding of many people skills, but who knew what they were right off the bat.

They would get out, though. Somehow, they had to and Rebecca promised him. She may have been a liar but when she made a promise to him she always kept it. Staying optimistic the cage wasn't an easy task at all, so, he stayed silent and ignored the noises that were starting to get under his skin slowly as more time went by. His distraction wasn't working nearly as much as it should have.

Then, they had newcomers.

He perked his head up and joined Rebecca, standing at her side as she crouched down beside them. "Can I help?" he asked, no longer able to focus on his drawing. He dropped his pebble onto the floor and sat on his knees.

"Hold on, Jazz," Rebbecca answered him, still wary of the newcomers. He didn't see why they were in worse shape than they were.

"At least their alive, well, until they get eaten by the zombies next door."

Rebecca sent him a glare. He shrugged his shoulders, what? They were all going to get eaten alive if they didn't escape. Jasper ignored his sister's warning glare and looked back to Wes and Connor. Carefully, he tapped Wes' shoulder. "Can you get up?" The younger boy inquired.

|| Outfit ||
||
Inventory||
Nothing but his father's dog tag around his neck.

Last edited:
Pyper America Smith & Lucky Blue Smith
Name:
Year:
House:
Wand:
Patronus:
Boggart:
Amortentia:
Pet: Owl, cat, or toad. (Some exceptions such as rats or ferrets. Harry's kids could probably get away with bringing an entire giraffe.)

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Build:
Dress:
Description:

Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Family:
Friends:
Rivals:

Background:
Theme: why not?

⌜p h o b e

6ddc24d76f1a725411329cf931774f9d--spring-hats-tousled-hair.jpg

"Too glam to give a damn."

NAME
Phoebe "Pheebs" Elizabeth Darcy

SPECIES
Human (for now)

HAIR
Pheebs hair is long pale blonde and fine. Usually she dyes it pink

EYES
Round, big and bright blue

HEIGHT
5'5

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Her eyes always catch the attention of others. They're mesmerizing people say.

PERSONALITY
Upbeat | Lively | Fiesty | Sarcastic | Teasing | Sly | Sassy | Clever | Caring |Independent

Last edited:

⌜l i n c o l n

4-18.jpg

"Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell people about."

NAME
Lincoln "Link" Magnus Porter

(Real age unknown)

SPECIES
Vampire

HAIR
Thick, dark brown almost black and kept above his shoulders

EYES
Icy blue

HEIGHT
6'1"

PERSONALITY
Flirtatious | Sarcastic | Playful | Solemn | Aloof | Loyal | Honest | Responsible | Caring

Last edited:

Introduction

Name: Arawakawa Yuuka
Nickname: None
Birthday: April 24th

Personal

Personality:
Witty
Clever
Outspoken
Compassionate
Playful
Confident
Thoughtful
Witty
Graceful
Daring
Mischevious

Appearance

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 118 lbs
Hair: Her hair is dark brown, sometimes appearing black in different lighting. She keeps it shoulder length for the most part and always combed.
Eye: Dark brown.
Markings: None
Complexion: Pale and otherwise flawless.

Last edited:
phoebe

still alive, but barely breathing.
tumblr_oxg5pzCrlT1rybjk1o5_250.gif

Thirsty, no - parched would be more accurate. She was parched, thirsting for a glass of cool water to swallow down her dry throat through her equally dry lips. Her desire and need for the drink was enough to force herself up on her elbows despite feeling weak, stagnant even. The pull of the IV needle in her arm stopped her from sitting up completely, the tug had also cleared her foggy mind.

She was in a hospital room, a hospital bed. Panic began to rise in her chest. Why was she here, what was wrong with her? Her hands flew to her chest, the sudden fear giving her a pump of adrenaline. Just as quickly as the new found adrenaline came, it went once she concluded she was in no way injured. At least not mortally, except for the sore sensation on her neck.

Subconsciously, her slender fingers reached up to lightly brush against the purple bruise the bite had left against pale skin. She winced only a little at the touch of her own fingers before pulling them away. Phoebe vaguely remembered the night before, maybe she had one two many drinks, but she could not forget the man with the gaze that burned her very flesh underneath it. How could she forget him or the time they had spent together even if it was short?

He had ... he had ... bit her.

Her face crumpled into a frown, agonizingly slow, her recollection of the other night came to her in bits and pieces. She could hardly remember anything after the moment they were alone and her ... Had she passed out? The lack of answers left her frustrated with her memories, with her hazy head that began to ache almost as badly as her bruised, bitten neck.

She swallowed her saliva hoping to wet her throat and licked her cracking lips. Carefully, she began pulling he blankets off of her legs when a slight wave of nausea and weakness overcame her. She fell back onto the cushions of her bed and closed her eyes, breathing in the cool air-conditioned air. It was best to stay in bed for a while longer and wait for the weakness to pass. Her head rolled onto it's side, her deep blue eyes staring into the door willing for someone to come and explain a few things to her.

Her prayers had been answered.

It was Ava, the single most beautiful person, inside and out, she had the privilege of meeting and being friends with. The sight of the pretty blonde gave her enough energy to sit back up. Almost immediately did she notice the stress, tiredness and grief in her face and yet she still tried to smile. Phoebe couldn't help but smile genuinely, almost laughing, then feeling guilty. It was most definitely her fault that her friend was in such a condition.

"Before you ask, yes, I am alright." Phoebe told her, her voice coming out croaked. The surprise was written on her own face for a fleeting moment when hearing herself. Still, she managed to ignore it and go on. "No stolen kidneys, so that's something." She joked.

A smirk made it's way onto her face and she gestured the other girl over, patting a spot on the bed. Gracefully, she brushed away her pink hair off of her shoulders and leaned back into the bed, happy to have company. The pleasant company of a friend. Her eyes only caught the nurse after she laid back.
lincoln

you can't chose what stays and what fades away.

Breathing in the toxic smoke of the cigarette between his fingers, Lincoln exhaled, the same smoke expelling from his lungs and floating in the air above his head. He watched the fumes swirl above his head and disperse with anxious eyes, if one looked there was a slight hint of annoyance too. Annoyance for having to be out, out on official business, working. And more than that he was irritated knowing there was a threat to his and many other's existence around.

He dropped his cigarette onto the concrete ground, feeling somewhat better after having a smoke. The relief it gave him was not everlasting, and would surely wear off soon. He squashed the bud of it with the arch of his foot and swiftly yet adroitly moved into the crowd of walking citizens following after another, Leo, if to be more precise. His keen eyes were locked on the other male, the other vampire.

Stuff of myths they were. And the coven wanted to keep it that way.

A playful smirk played onto his lips as he gained on him, making it to his heels in an instant, while avoiding the bodies of the crowd around them. With one last stride, he was in place beside the barely any taller bloodsucker, but clearly, in his humble opinion, younger. He inhaled the fresh, slightly body odor reeking air before speaking whimsically, greeting his friend.

"Hallo, Leo."

His smirk shifted into a small smile, still lighthearted and overly pleasant, it was a look that could kill. The most it ever did was mesmerize and trap, though. He wasn't using it for either of those purposes now, no, it naturally made it's way onto his lips. He was feeling rather mischievous rather than annoyed as he had earlier.

"I'm on my way to the hospital, out on official business," he told him, simply "starting conversation" with a very interesting subject, something that would just have to interest him. "Something about the possibility of a lovebite gone wrong."

Link's smile faded, this voice taking on a more serious tone. His sharp eyes looked to the man beside him and he slowed his pace just a fracture. "There may be a new fledging around." The corner of his mouth quirked.

He knew, of course he knew. Well, he assumed anyway. He had been there that night, though, he had not tagged along with Leo, he had come on his own as he so often did. It was always easy to find a warm body to keep you company at night within parties, especially the sleazy one's he tried to avoid. That night he had saw, Leo but his mind was more focused on a fair woman across the room.

There wasn't any others like him waltzing around the crowd that night, so he could only guess. His eyes narrowed at him for just a split second in time. Then he smiled once again his voice became less grave and more carefree.

"Care to join me?" Link inquired, shoving his hands into his leather jacket's pockets. "We're not far from the hospital at all, it would be nice to have some friendly company."

Last edited:
Isaac Basil Martín

"Embrace the glorious mess that you are."

.Isaac turned at the age of 21, in reality he is the age of 136.

Isaac, one of the first to be turned, comes from another branch of the Hitchman family. The sister of the head being his mother. He lost his father at a young and his stepfather was nothing but an abusive mess. He mainly took care of his mother, but after his stepfather died he bloomed. He was always clever but he also grew arrogant and mischievous. Many say he's selfish, only caring for himself. Truthfully, he's almost always wearing a poker face.

LoathsomeElatedAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Elizabeth "Eliza" Annabelle Sparrow

"Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings."

.age 20; human hunter.

Eliza was born into an elite supernatural hunting family. However, she was born into the lower branch, meaning she wasn't raised in wealth and given, dirty,messy and dangerous hunting jobs. Her father, however, was determined not to let his beautiful intelligent daughter rot in their poor standards. She was given a deal to prove her skills and would be allowed to join the higher ups. Unlike her father, harsh, determine and ambitious, Eliza is gentle, kind and understanding. But she will always do what is necessary, her job conflicts with her morals. She is a ball of hopeless sadness.

giphy.gif