Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crystobert

Original poster
Hello Spider-Man fans! Want to hear some EPIC adventures this crazy Marvel hero goes through? Well, why don't you read and find out!

P.S. I am looking for a partner, so if you're interested, please message me and we can work something out.

Key
= Peter Parker/Spider-Man
= Rhino

If there was anything Peter hated more than his Aunt Mays tuna-noddle casserole, was having to fight the mishaps of Oscorp's latest "invention". First, it was the Lizard, then Electro, then the Green Goblin, now the Rhino? Who was coming out next? The Living Sandbox? He hoped not. It was bad enough getting zapped by Mr. Electrical Outlet, having to be buried under a mountain of sand would be a nightmare. Drowning in a mountain of sand wasn't on his bucket list, and he wanted to keep it that way.

"Ha ha!" the Rhino laughed. "You cannot stop me, Spider-Man. Nothing can get though my suit! Nothing!"

'Nothing, maybe, but he didn't say no one.' Peter thought as he swung around the metal beast that was the Rhino. He looked for a way into the armor so he could cut the power supply. Then all he would have to do is get right back out and rap up this mess before the bell rings for his next class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.