Marvel's Contest of Champions: Another Teenage Superhero Story

I assume my invitation was lost in the mail, I will have the post office man hanged for this.

I'll submit a sheet soon.

2daehzl.jpg

Full Name:
Remy Etienne Lebeau

Alias:
Gambit

Powers:
Energy Manipulation:

Remy is a suppressed Omega Level Mutant, his powers being neutered by Professor Xavier in a effort to give him better control.

Remy has the amazing ability to manipulate energy, primarily of the kinetic spectrum. He can generate, manipulate, and absorb kinetic energies. Primary uses of this relies in him using his trademark playing cards that he charges with kinetic energy, making them both explosive and as durable as steel. The more energy put into them, the bigger the detonation. Remy's abilities renders him an excellent physical fighter, as he can very easily turn the strength of a foe against them, as demonstrated when he in his first field mission went toe to toe with the Juggernaut and could distract the unstoppable force long enough for his senior X-men to subdue him. He uses his powers to increase his physical features, as well. Allowing him to perform feats impossible for a human to do such as leaping very high, moving at high speeds, and even increasing his physical strength. Remy's kinetic powers holds many applications, but relies on a lot of concentration and physical endurance. As such, Remy has to keep his metabolism up, and his body in top shape at all times.

Enhanced Dexterity:
Remy holds a enhanced dextery compared to other humans, this allows him to perform impressively gracious feats, and make sure his projectiles always hits their mark. It also enhances his reflexes and reaction times, he claims that he can catch a 9mm bullet in his palm thanks to his reaction speed. Logan largely thinks the Cajun is full of shit.

Hypnotic Charm:
Remy holds a passive Hypnotic charm ability, that makes people passively agree with him, in general like him. It's the reason his eyes are red and black. The Hypnotic Charm is ineffective against people who are aware of his hypnotic abilities, it's effectiveness carries depending on how vulnerable someone is to Hypnosis.

Appearance:
Gambit_by_bayanghitam.jpg

His Combat armor, constructed of light weight metals and a electrically powered staff and pulse boots. All courtesy of Stark Industries.

History:
Tba.

Changes to canon if necessarily:
Younger and cockier. Larger tendencies to perform heroic acts and is not afraid to play into his own strengths, as opposed to canon where he tends to avoid heavy confrontations.

Uh YEAH HILLAN... invitation totally lost in the mail... <.< >.>

Man I can already see the interacting between Kitty and Gambit.

"So Kitty, since its just us now..."

"Yeah... I wasn't kidding when I said not if you were the last man on Earth."

"Technically I'm not."

"Don't make me pull your heart out..."

Reactions: Brea
LAST man?

Please. He'll be beating the girls off with a stick. Which, as it just happens, he's very skilled at using.

Reactions: Brea
Haha, you guys are funny! I look forward to roleplaying with you.

Does anyone know when the IC will be up?

So to help bump this and get the answer I was looking for originally. Can we do more than one character. Because I was thinking... Man Spider-Gwen is fucking rad.