Marvel's Academy Alliance (OOC)

I would totally want to see Mystique and Benjamin compete on who's the best impostor. They both can transform into others ;) I also love mystique.
I'd love to have you aboard, Brea! I can't wait to see what you can bring to the table with us!

Still here, reaffirming my position as Peter Parker/Spidey!

Reactions: Brea and Laivindur
I'm down if you'll have me! Leaning towards playing a teenage Tony Stark if that's cool we with you? If not, I have inspiration for maybe a Mystique or Spider Gwen. Though, I noticed you're really not wanting this to be a spiderverse roleplay, so if you've got problems with Gwen I absolutely understand.

Also, have you tried to contact the two from the interest check? Maybe tagging them here would be effective.

You'd actually be doing me a favor since I was deciding on a second character and Tony was one of my choices, so by all means. Otherwise you are allowed two characters if you're up for it, and I am allowing two spider characters. So Gwen is an option, but obviously you'll need to work with mr.pibbs to make sure their stories line up. Otherwise Mystique would work too as a second character.

Reactions: Laivindur
Oh before I forget, Tony, Reed, and Peter (presumably) will be Science Bros.

SCIENCE.
BROS.

By the way does everyone here have a discord?

Cool well... everyone... meet your team leader.

Full Name: Margaret Rogers

Alias: Captain America

Appearance: Even if you take the super soldier genes in Margaret's out of the equation. It's clear that Steve has raised his daughter well. Margaret stands at 5'10 and is well built figure wise. Her sandy blond hair is usually tied in a ponytail that is shoulder length. Outside of school and SHIELD work Margaret wears athletic clothes, sometimes jeans, and athletic shoes.

Costume:
3056bae6a15bfe60f130366977494fdc.jpg

Custom made by light bullet proof material from SHIELD. Has a full head mask which lets her pony tail hang out the back.

Hometown: New York City, New York

Grade: 11th

Side activities/clubs: Captain of women's softball and swimming teams. Vice Principal of the student council.

Powers: Inheriting her father's super soldier genes. Margaret is at peak human potential and health. Although when competing athletically she'll purposely hinder her abilities. In reality Margaret's strength, speed, agility, durability, are all superior to even the highest levels of an Olympic athletic.

Skills: Has been trained by various SHIELD agents in acrobatics, various martial arts, being able to drive a multitude of vehicles, and naturally being able to use her father's legendary shield.

Bio: Captain America back in the 1940's was a complicated figure in American History. Although reports of his heroics in the second World War were verified by United States government. People remained skeptical of such a person even existing. As public appearances by the masked American hero were scarce and those that had been recorded sometimes showed different men under the mask. The idea of him being fictional was only strengthened in the years after when soldiers would mention having never really seen the guy in battles they were in. As the years passed people just assumed he was something akin to Rosie The Riveter or Uncle Sam.

The truth was though, Captain America was not only real, but was key in halting the axis powers in numerous plans. Though he often mostly worked with a tight knit group including Bucky Barnes, the original Human Torch, and the Howling Commandos. Captain America still led the charge, shield in hand, as he fought for America.

The story of Cap though began in Brooklyn, with a sickly young man named Steve Rogers. Steve was a very patriotic soul, and wanted to serve in the US Army as the Nazi forces began to spread across Europe. However Steve was a weakling, and even his determination wasn't enough for recruiters to allow him to sign on. However it was thanks to German turned deflector scientist Dr. Erskine's creation the Super Soldier Serum. That Steve became the perfect form of humanity, though Dr. Erskine was killed by Nazi spies very shortly after the experiment was a success. Still Steve ended up leading his troops to victory after victory. Ending the war for the US.

In the years since Steve led a quiet life, the Super Soldier Serum had slowed his aging. So Steve took a lot of time traveling the country and even abroad. Finally settling down in the 70's when he met a nice girl in his home city of New York City. Having long since hung up the shield and suit. The two got married in the mid 1980s.

As the married couple came to be, Steve started working in SHIELD under his old Howling Commandos teammate Nick Fury. It was work he kept from his wife, as she believed he was working in a steel plant just outside of the city. It wasn't the only thing about Steve's life he kept from her though. He didn't like it, but the US government had him keep his Captain America history private.

Even though it was a happy marriage Steve was nervous about giving birth to children. On the outside he pretended he was nervous around kids. It was more that he was concerned about passing the super soldier genes onto someone. Finally giving in however in the early 2000's. Steve and his wife conceived a girl. Steve choose Margaret for her name, based on Agent Peggy Carter, a woman he worked with back in the 40's.

Margaret's life was seemingly two faced from the get go. By day she was the pretty face that got good grades and could do no wrong. At night however Steve and various agents around SHIELD were all too happy to give her a crash course in combat. All too happy to oblige them though, Margaret rose to the occasion. Still she did yearn for a normal life, even though eventually it became clear she was never going to get it.

As Margaret began attending Manhattan Academy she started to finally think she had that normal life. Getting to be the popular girl in school, and working hard for each and every achievement she got. So naturally when the new year started to come around, she found out that not only was her dad taking over as dean. All those years of SHIELD training were about to pay off, whether she liked it or not.

Notes: As the assigned leader of the project Margaret is hesitant but ready. She still hates having such a weird life, and would happily give up the super soldier genes if it meant just being a nobody. But she gets that with the way she is that's never going to happen.

I'm still here and I have a discord decided to do Regan Wyngarde (Earth-616) since I love her and my favorite power of all time is Illusions so why not play her amazing self. Have a cs up sometime this week.

Reactions: Brea
Won't lie, had you pegged for going with Rogue to go with Gambit...

I'd love playing Rogue <3 Ever since watching x-men: evolution, she ignited my gothic soul <3 Poor girl <3 She just wants a hug without killing people.

I don't see anybody having laid a claim to the Best Marvel Villain yet, so...

Time to meet your Doom.

• Love
Bitch, please.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f41426962735232726365635573773d3d2d3531323131393131372e313530333631623331373363643434363531323739333836353233362e676966

XD hahahaha

• Haha
I don't see anybody having laid a claim to the Best Marvel Villain yet, so...

Time to meet your Doom.

Check the conversation I just started with you, since there's a slight conflict of interest.

I'd love playing Rogue <3 Ever since watching x-men: evolution, she ignited my gothic soul <3 Poor girl <3 She just wants a hug without killing people.

I liked X-Men 90's Rogue and her sassiness. Though appearance wise Wolverine and the X-Men's Rogue was much hotter. Ponytail > puffy hair thing.

You'd actually be doing me a favor since I was deciding on a second character and Tony was one of my choices, so by all means. Otherwise you are allowed two characters if you're up for it, and I am allowing two spider characters. So Gwen is an option, but obviously you'll need to work with mr.pibbs to make sure their stories line up. Otherwise Mystique would work too as a second character.
I don't think @mr_pibbs and I will have any trouble working together, as we have done so in the past. Mark me down for Tony Stark and Gwen Stacy! I'll be working on my CS's tonight, hoping to have them posted no later than tomorrow. But life can be unpredictable, so I'm not promising I'll have them up before the end of the weekend. It's just my goal to have them up sooner.

By the way does everyone here have a discord?
I've got a discord as well.

My discord by the way is drewvonawesome #7012 if anyone wants to talk details, I can make a discord server if the demand is high enough.

My discord by the way is drewvonawesome #7012 if anyone wants to talk details, I can make a discord server if the demand is high enough.
Think I added you? I couldn't get drewvonawesome #7012 to co through, but apparently capitalization matters so I put Drewvonawesome #7012 and that worked?

Yeah I got your friend request, should have sent you a message on there.

• Thank You
If this is still open, I am interested. I have a couple of thoughts on characters and I havent completely decided yet. I also have a friend who is interested.