Marvel's Academy Alliance (Character Sheets)

L

LocalAreaMan

Original poster

Full Name:

Alias:

Appearance: (For appearance and costume comic book/real images can be used along with descriptions)

Costume: (Their costume and how they look in it, remember the suit must have identity hiding properties to it.)

Hometown:

Grade: (9th through 12th only)

Side activities/clubs: (Do they have any school related stuff outside of the S.H.I.E.L.D.?)

Powers:

Skills: (What are things that they can do that will come in handy that aren't power related?)

Bio: (At least 1-2 paragraphs of their story up until now)

Notes: (Anything that needs to be noted that can't through the other parts)

Accepted characters

Reed Richards - Mr. Fantastic - Drewvonawesome
Benjamin Baker - Loki - Laivindur
Margaret Rogers - Captain America - Drewvonawesome
Simon Williams - Wonder Man - Gands
Raven Darkholme - Mystique - Ms.Ezra
Peter Parker - Spider-Man - mr_pibbs
Gwen Stacy - Spider-Girl - Brea
Tony Stark - Iron Man - Brea
Susan Storm - Invisible Woman - Gands
Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin - Colossus - Michale CS
Danni Rand - Iron Fist - Michale CS
Anton Marie - Rogue - mr_pibbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Reed Richards

Alias: Mr. Fantastic

Appearance: To the outside world that may not know Reed or his powers. The young man looks a bit malnourished, gangly, and not very well kept. Although some of that is true, a lot of it also comes from his powers. Even before the incident that give him his elastic powers however. Reed in some ways already looked like someone who had been pulled taut on a torture rack. Standing at 6'2 Reed maintains a slender frame. It's more or less a side effect of his powers however, in reality Reed is in good shape, though even he admits that it leaves something to be desired. Reed's short brown hair is usually a bit unkempt looking though he has been trying to make an effort to make it look more presentable. Needing glasses for his nearsightedness, Reed does always sport a simple pair of rectangle thin black rimmed glasses. Outside of school and SHIELD work Reed usually just wears a shirt, khaki pants, and sneakers. Nothing too fancy looking, but more to be comfortable in.

Costume:
latest

The suit is made from a material Reed created, designed to provide near limitless elasticity while remaining comfortable and breathable. The material is also fireproof and can resist cuts and piercings. Reed also wears black and blue laced goggles which not only cover his prescription, but also can stretch while staying comfortably over his eyes.

Hometown: Seattle, Washington

Grade: 11th

Side activities/clubs: None, too busy

Powers: Reed's entire body possess an elasticity to it, that allow Reed to not only stretch any and all limbs on his body. But compress, expand, and even reshape himself to near complex shapes. Although he hasn't officially tested himself in a full scale capacity, Reed used complex equations and small scale experiments to deduce that the maximum he could stretch a single arm or leg would be approximately 150 miles. Though he could not figure out what would happen after such extreme lengths and frankly, he isn't comfortable finding out.

Skills: Although his super powers may be in his elastic body. Reed would confidently state that the real super power he has is his brain. Though he's not the type to brag (often), Reed does possess one of the sharpest minds in the world. With keen knowledge in numerous scientific studies, as well as an assortment of inventions and patents already in public use. Reed Richards is a genius in every sense of the word.

Bio: The oldest of three kids, even from a young age Reed Richards was surrounded by science. Reed's father Nathan Richards was considered a revolutionary astrophysicist by not just peers but the public at large. Writing books, starring in and producing TV specials, and being a public figure to enrich the world on the virtues of science.

Although Reed's younger siblings are both good guys by nature, it was only Reed who ever showed any true similar feelings that his father had in exploring the known and unknown. In fact, it didn't take long for Reed to even impress his parents to a startling degree. Even at a young age Reed was a genius in every sense of the word.

Growing up Reed even had numerous friends who were all predominate figures in the science world. His father Nathan was good close friends to two particular men and their families. Franklin Storm, a fellow astrophysicist, and Werner Von Damme, a chemist and heir to the Latverian throne. That meant when the three men spent time together Reed would usually be around Susan Storm, Johnny Storm, and Victor Von Damme. He got along with them well for the most part, Johnny was always kind of a doofus though.

When Reed turned 10 Reed's father was working late nights alone in his lab. Swearing he was on the verge of something truly groundbreaking. Until one night when all of the sudden Nathan Richards vanished. There was no trace of him leaving the house that night, and him and his wife had no real issues in their marriage. Still, the news devastated Reed and the rest of the family. Although they were financially solvent it was still hard to realize you lost someone so close, and without a clue as to where.

Reed took the news especially hard, and the fast track he was on through school came to a screeching halt. Soon Reed found himself being held back, and eventually in the same grade as other kids his age. Feeling that Reed needed a change of scenery. His mother moved the family from Seattle to New York City. Where soon Reed would find himself enrolled into Manhattan Academy. There he ended up reconnecting with Susan, Johnny, and Victor. The three had picked up on the project that Reed's father had left behind. But felt like even with their combined knowledge needed one more expert to complete the puzzle. That piece, naturally, had to be Reed.

Initially Reed wanted no part of his father's work. Believing that it was probably best left alone. However Susan talked to him personally one night and convinced him to try. Finally the four, along with Johnny's engineering friend Ben Grimm, began work on the project with funding from the Latverian government. The project was groundbreaking as Reed's father had predicted. Tapping into not fully understood cosmic energy sources. It was possible to be able to teleport anything, small or large, in a matter of seconds from one location to another through large chambers to control and harness the energy.

As the testing went on however, Victor began to show more and more signs of paranoia, grandeur, and even nearly came to blows with Johnny in an argument before Susan broke them up. Finally in a large field near the capital city of Latveria. The five were able to build two large scale machines to test. Although work was being made down to the smallest detail. Victor and Reed got into a debate on the day of testing. It was a small detail in coordinates but Victor was certain Reed's calculations were off. Even after Reed reentered the data repeatedly to make sure. Still Victor eventually got fluttered and left Reed to go ahead, but warned him if there was a mistake it would be on his head.

When nighttime came, the group began the test and although seemed to be working. With the single apple in place to be teleported. The experiment suddenly took a turn for the surreal. As the machine sending the teleportation malfunctioned and caused a rift that sucked all five of them through. Reed saw things in that rift he couldn't explain, couldn't even reason. Including at one point, a grizzled man he swore was his dad.

When Reed came too, he quickly realized two very important facts, one, he was slowly sliding down The Louvre glass structure in the middle of Paris, France. Secondly, something had just gone very, very wrong.

Although Reed was admitted into a hospital, he was released soon after and reunited with three of the other four. Victor was still nowhere to be found. Worse, all four of them began to exhibit strange powers. Susan could create nearly invisible walls and turn herself completely invisible, Johnny could seemingly turn himself into a living being of fire, and Ben could turn into a giant rock monster. Reed meanwhile realized that he could now stretch seemingly for miles.

When the four were able to return to New York they each made a vow to keep everything that had happened in Latveria a secret between them. They were each able to return to school, but Reed was now haunted by what had taken place. He blamed himself for the incident believing Victor was right. But with Susan, Ben, and even Johnny all keeping their powers under wraps and trying to go back to life as usual. Reed struggled to do likewise until the start of the new school year. When he was presented with an unusual offer.

Notes: Even with all of his scientific knowledge, Reed remains willfully clueless on all things mystical in nature. Stemming from a magic show his family went to on a trip to Las Vegas once. Reed quickly grew bored with the show and afterwards when the family met the magician Reed got in trouble when he laid out, perfectly without any prior knowledge. How every single one of the magician's tricks were done. To Reed, magic has always since then been a silly concept for silly people.

Reactions: Brea
Full name: Benjamin Baker.

Alias: Lightbringer. It is one of the less mentioned nicknames of his previous self, but it is one, and Benjamin means to bring it to a right.

Appearance: This youngster of a trickster has the same raven black hair, electric blue eyes and pale skin as his former self, however what once carried malice and hatred, now carry the will to do good, and have fun. When not wearing his superhero outfit, Benjamin wears clothes that matches his energy and self confidence. A mix of punk rock, and metal. He is 180 cm tall, and athletic in body shape.
Gender: Physically born a male. Naturally bi-gender, which means he relates to both genders. Per now he's not fully aware of this in his human teenage form.
Birthday: November 16th.
Height 180 cm.
Weight: 80 kg.
Sexuality: Bisexual.

Superhero costume: "What? A superhero can't wear white? I chose it because it is a symbol of a clean slate. It's harder to keep clean, but I guess it fits. I'm not who I was before, still I feel like I need to clean up everything he did, you know? Anyway, I chose these feathers on my head to honor big bro. I hope he approves. He always was the hero. I guess I just have to chance on being worthy of a shining armor too, huh? Ehehe, here, on my arms and legs. Even around my torso. It's not like it's gonna protect me against everything, Like Baldr's armor, but it keeps me shining bright as well as able to do those flips! You know what I'm talkin' about! What? The green scales on my chest plate? Well, I guess I should honor the old villain, too. I mean, if not for him I wouldn't be alive, and he kind of gave me his powers. That doesn't mean I support what he did! I mean to make up for that. Even though I know he wanted to do good, he didn't. But I will! I will make it right, and I want everyone to see that! I wish I didn't have to cover up my face, but I'm not gonna break anymore rules, right principle Rogers? Eheh. Anyway, I still haven't found anything special to use when hiding my identity, but for now it's purely a white mask. I think it's got something to do with theater...? You know those newly born worms? What? We gotta move on? Oh, okay. My boots are black, and my sword is kind of a-...a gift. Can I keep it?"

tumblr_ne9fnnyChp1sj4furo1_1280.png

Hometown: New York. Born again to a pair of unaware parents.

Grade: 11th grade.

Side activities/clubs: No clubs or hobbies yet. Benjamin will join whatever will make him popular.

Powers: (Edited) I started out just by writing down stuff myself, but face it, Loki is OP, and I need to at least mention it all even though he's not fully adept at everything yet. I copied from our wonderful Wikipedia <3 support them by donating muneys :D I did! Here is also a useful link Loki Laufeyson Manipulates Death Battle
Ok, so starting with:

After Old King Loki deleted his name from the book of death, and died, he was reborn again as Benjamin Baker on earth. The boy constantly struggles to stay who Loki wanted to be in the first place. The sad part is that Benjamin knows his old self already lost faith in himself when he died, but Benjamin is determined to stay his own man, and bring justice to all the crimes committed, and more! Carrying that on his shoulders however, and knowing that the older he gets, and the more he uses his powers, Benjamin will keep stepping closer to meeting his old self, and that is when his final test begins. Sometimes, Benjamin can almost feel Old King Loki breathing down his neck, waiting for Benjamin to fail, and join his plan.

Moving on:
Benjamin has the physical attributes equal to a fit member of the Jotun race such as enhanced strength, stamina, speed, durability enough to withstand high-caliber bullets without harm, and immunity to all known diseases and toxins, as well as resistance to magic and aging.

Benjamin possesses genius-level intelligence and has extensive training in magic through his former self, though he hasn't been using all of it. Still, he possesses the ability to manipulate magical forces for a variety of purposes: energy projection, creation of force fields, temporarily increasing his own physical capabilities, granting superhuman abilities to living beings or inanimate objects, flight, hypnosis, illusion casting, and teleportation to the extent of inter-dimensional teleportation.

Old King Loki's magical abilities have been described as equal to those of Karnilla, the most skilled sorceress of Asgard. His illusion casting can fool cities, and powerful entities such as Surtur. He has been able to break free of "Celestial technology" in the possession of "Apocalypse".
The Old King Loki also possessed extrasensory abilities, making Benjamin able to detect evil, or evil thoughts or intentions others might have. The Old King was capable of astral projection, and casting his thoughts across great distances—even across dimensional barriers, like that between Asgard and Earth—even if he is unable to move. Benjamin has not tried that out yet, though he knows he can.
The Old King could not, nor can Benjamin, read the minds of other beings, although he can influence their actions, by hypnosis for example. He can easily control a flock of birds, causing them to attack others. If someone had evil thoughts, The Old King Loki influenced their actions even if he was in Asgard and they were on Earth. He can influence other events to a degree, such as driving a missile from its path, or redirecting a radio signal. Benjamin is not fully aware of this, but he will be shortly.

Benjamin is an adept shapeshifter, however, he does not necessarily gain the abilities of whoever or whatever he turns into, although minor natural abilities such as flight in bird form tend to work. His creativity gives him the possibility to mimic the abilities of some supernatural beings if he turns into such creatures. He can turn inanimate objects into animate creatures, and control them. After his rebirth, his shapeshifting abilities are more limited though.

As Benjamin grows older, he can be lucky to learn that The Old King imbued himself with magical abilities that enable him to withstand injuries that would prove fatal to another Asgardian, such as being beheaded. Whether this works as early as in his teens however, Ben doesn't want to find out. He is curious to know when other strengths take effect though, like what it means to be immune to a being with something called the control disk. He knows he is protected against mental influences too, like that of a being named Voice. Power-sapping abilities are also not effective against the God.

Old King Loki possessed a brilliant intellect, with some knowledge of technology. He was an expert manipulator and schemer, which Benjamin will grow to learn more about. As much as he wishes to use that in moderation, he might fall in the same trap as his old self did. Summoning weapons or runes can be done to enhance his powers further.

Pewh, with that done, we can start on SKILLS!

Skills: Knows all language. Charming. Having fun. Lying, to the point of passing a lying detector. Climbing. Cross country cycling. Riding. Use of weaponry. Swimming. Acrobatics. Tactics.

Bio: Benjamin started his life as an intelligent, good boy, who, even as an infant, knew he was much more than what he seemed. It resulted in an enormous self confidence, but also the instinct to keep secrets. And so, instinctively Benjamin hid the fact that he was a God reborn, and that he had powers. With these powers however, came the knowledge of his former self. As the boy learned to run, climb and make friends, and idolize fantasy super heroes in comics and on TV, he pledged to make up for all his former misdeeds made by Loki, the God of malice. Even though the old King was the one responsible for so much misery and destruction, Benjamin knew he, as the reincarnated version of Loki, would be hunted. The sooner he proved himself worthy, the better. He could stop being afraid as long as everyone believed in him!

As Benjamin grew, his grasp of the powers already unlocked for him by birth did as well, but only thus far. Benjamin didn't want anyone to know, so he isolated himself. It was only that much he could do behind locked doors however. The green specters created by a curious child soon turned into toxic energy of frustration. Benjamin had friends, but no one knew what secrets the teen kept, and it made him a mysterious idol girls and boys felt drawn to.
From age twelve to sixteen, the idyllic family life Benjamin had, was torn apart piece by piece. Lies, secrets, betrayal and distrust got between him and his parents. Benjamin doubted his parents could take much more of his secretive behavior, and frankly Benjamin couldn't stand the looks they kept giving him. Drugs, sexuality, mental illnesses and mutation were their suspicions, and before things got completely out of hand, Benjamin ran away.
Living on the street as a fifteen year old was not as harsh to Benjamin as it would have been for other teenagers. In fact, Benjamin helped street kids in New York, who for some reason or another, had run away from their homes. He found friendships, and tribulations on the street, however the life style was not something Benjamin thrived in. He fooled rich men and women into giving him money and housing when offering them sex or whatever they wanted from a young teen, or whoever he was disguising himself as. When Benjamin's 'victims' got caught under his illusions, he took their money, food and valuables. Sometimes he lived as the King he felt like, and other times, he shared a blanket on the cold street with his friends, missing ice cream, King sized beds and TV sets.
Whenever Benjamin needed a quiet place to stay however, he went to visit an old demented lady, whom had invited him in one cold evening after being guided across the slippery ice. Benjamin accepted, and could not find it in his heart to abuse her trust, so he simply cooked food for both, and cleaned whenever the house got too dusty. The old woman seemed to be pretty much off by herself, so Benjamin made it his safe base, and stayed whenever he needed to restore his strength. The old lady never questioned his good deeds, and feeling lonely, she decided he was an angel, sent by God to make her last days worth living. They became great friends, and Benjamin started to get careless about the cleaning and cooking. Unfortunately he left enough tracks behind to sow suspicion in said old lady's daughter, and she didn't like having a stranger visiting her mother. She contacted the police, and when they found out he was a missing teen, his parents were contacted. Benjamin didn't want to explain why he'd run away, nor face his parents, so the cell he was put in was empty the next day.
With the note Benjamin got shortly after, he found his way to Manhattan high, and SHIELD project.

Benjamin will be thrilled to prove himself worthy of recognition! He wants to join the special high school, and return to his parents as a hero! Finally he can give them answers to be proud of! But will they be proud? *dramatic music*

Fears: Important peoples' judgement. Imprisonment. That evil Loki will come back and take control.
Goals: Make friends, and become the earth's hero.
Likes: Ice cream. Food. Money. Fame. Riches. Power. Partying. Sex. Raspberry soda. Gaming. Training. People. Animals.
Dislikes: Enemies. Dirt. Poverty. Unnecessary use of energy. Being unpopular. Being ignored. Loneliness.

Weaknesses: What other thinks of him. Vengeful. Self occupied. Lusty. Greedy.
Strengths: Innovative. Charming. Easily encouraged by friends. Outgoing. Intelligent. Self indulgent.

Inner most deepest wish: Not be judged by who he once was, but trusted as who he is.
Inner most deepest fear: Be condemned for his past.
Open wish: Be a good guy.
Open fear: Friends dying.

"He was the me that could've been - the cautionary tale. It's not right to pretend that's not in me."

Notes: If Benjamin gets his way, no one knows he's Loki reborn, but if it comes up, and he is confronted by it, he won't deny it. It will be one of his greatest vulnerabilities, so depending on the other person's reaction, you may make Benjamin very happy and relieved, or super hurt. Not sure how this start out, but I am excited!

Last edited:
  • Love
Full Name: Margaret Rogers

Alias: Captain America

Appearance: Even if you take the super soldier genes in Margaret's out of the equation. It's clear that Steve has raised his daughter well. Margaret stands at 5'10 and is well built figure wise. Her sandy blond hair is usually tied in a ponytail that is shoulder length. Outside of school and SHIELD work Margaret wears athletic clothes, sometimes jeans, and athletic shoes.

Costume:
3056bae6a15bfe60f130366977494fdc.jpg

Custom made by light bullet proof material from SHIELD. Has a full head mask which lets her pony tail hang out the back.

Hometown: New York City, New York

Side activities/clubs: Captain of women's softball and swimming teams. Vice Principal of the student council.

Powers: Inheriting her father's super soldier genes. Margaret is at peak human potential and health. Although when competing athletically she'll purposely hinder her abilities. In reality Margaret's strength, speed, agility, durability, are all superior to even the highest levels of an Olympic athletic.

Skills: Has been trained by various SHIELD agents in acrobatics, various martial arts, being able to drive a multitude of vehicles, and naturally being able to use her father's legendary shield.

Bio: Captain America back in the 1940's was a complicated figure in American History. Although reports of his heroics in the second World War were verified by United States government. People remained skeptical of such a person even existing. As public appearances by the masked American hero were scarce and those that had been recorded sometimes showed different men under the mask. The idea of him being fictional was only strengthened in the years after when soldiers would mention having never really seen the guy in battles they were in. As the years passed people just assumed he was something akin to Rosie The Riveter or Uncle Sam.

The truth was though, Captain America was not only real, but was key in halting the axis powers in numerous plans. Though he often mostly worked with a tight knit group including Bucky Barnes, the original Human Torch, and the Howling Commandos. Captain America still led the charge, shield in hand, as he fought for America.

The story of Cap though began in Brooklyn, with a sickly young man named Steve Rogers. Steve was a very patriotic soul, and wanted to serve in the US Army as the Nazi forces began to spread across Europe. However Steve was a weakling, and even his determination wasn't enough for recruiters to allow him to sign on. However it was thanks to German turned deflector scientist Dr. Erskine's creation the Super Soldier Serum. That Steve became the perfect form of humanity, though Dr. Erskine was killed by Nazi spies very shortly after the experiment was a success. Still Steve ended up leading his troops to victory after victory. Ending the war for the US.

In the years since Steve led a quiet life, the Super Soldier Serum had slowed his aging. So Steve took a lot of time traveling the country and even abroad. Finally settling down in the 70's when he met a nice girl in his home city of New York City. Having long since hung up the shield and suit. The two got married in the mid 1980s.

As the married couple came to be, Steve started working in SHIELD under his old Howling Commandos teammate Nick Fury. It was work he kept from his wife, as she believed he was working in a steel plant just outside of the city. It wasn't the only thing about Steve's life he kept from her though. He didn't like it, but the US government had him keep his Captain America history private.

Even though it was a happy marriage Steve was nervous about giving birth to children. On the outside he pretended he was nervous around kids. It was more that he was concerned about passing the super soldier genes onto someone. Finally giving in however in the early 2000's. Steve and his wife conceived a girl. Steve choose Margaret for her name, based on Agent Peggy Carter, a woman he worked with back in the 40's.

Margaret's life was seemingly two faced from the get go. By day she was the pretty face that got good grades and could do no wrong. At night however Steve and various agents around SHIELD were all too happy to give her a crash course in combat. All too happy to oblige them though, Margaret rose to the occasion. Still she did yearn for a normal life, even though eventually it became clear she was never going to get it.

As Margaret began attending Manhattan Academy she started to finally think she had that normal life. Getting to be the popular girl in school, and working hard for each and every achievement she got. So naturally when the new year started to come around, she found out that not only was her dad taking over as dean. All those years of SHIELD training were about to pay off, whether she liked it or not.

Notes: As the assigned leader of the project Margaret is hesitant but ready. She still hates having such a weird life, and would happily give up the super soldier genes if it meant just being a nobody. But she gets that with the way she is that's never going to happen.

Full Name: David Layton

Alias: Ghost

Appearance: The young man stands at around 5'10 and weights 135 Ibs. Black hair that is almost always shaved and grey eyes. Featuring a slim build, he has pale skin and gaunt features. When out of his "uniform." David likes to wear hoodies, cargo pants, goggles and gloves.

Costume:
0b5b49a355673a8c7b9f5cab8f7cb8d6f.jpg
Hometown: Cincinnati OH

Grade: 12th

Side activities/clubs: Chess and workshop. David doesn't get into much things that don't interest him, or attract too much attention.

Powers: Intangibility - David's comes in the form of being able to switch between a corporeal form and a incorporeal form. Which in turn allows him to phase through physical objects which explains the origin of his alias. The downside to his ability is that energy of any sort can block him or knock him out of his incorporeal form. And he can't turn anyone else intangible like him.

Skills: Brilliant inventor and hacker. Extraordinary acrobat and tactician. He is also extremely stealthy, sometimes to the point he accidently scares people when he makes himself known. Other skills that aren't of use for 'mission' stuff are: Artist, musician and writer.

Bio: Born and raised by lower class parents. David's life was mostly spent making do with whatever they had at the time. And while it was mostly uneventful, things changed when he was fifteen and in highschool. When his power manifested when he was about to be hit by a car and he phased right through the vehicle with no harm done to him at all. This newfound power soon paved the way for David to use this power to help "borrow" things for his parents.

He began small, phasing through walls in the middle of the night at some random shop, taking the cash and getting away. It would've stayed this way if his father hadn't vanished. And no matter what, they couldn't find him.

Using his power, he snuck into his workplace. The last known confirmed location he was last seen. It was here that David discovered the fate of his father.

He had been used as a guinea pig for an experiment which caused him to undergo horrifying mutations before dying from the pain of said mutations. With revenge filling his mind and body, David used his ability to sabotage and expose what the corporation had done. It was here that David took up the mantle of "Ghost." Whom would fight and expose corrupted companies wherever they'd be. He would've grown up repeating this, if it hadn't been for S.H.I.E.L.D tracking him down after an incident where he came into conflict after he was seen exiting the building of a corporation owned secretly by the Kingpin, with something in hand. Which was later found to be a flash drive containing information about illegal incidents occurring under the roof of said building.

It took some time in custody and expert negotiation to get David to join the academy.
Notes: N/A​

Full Name: Simon Williams

Alias: Wonderman

Appearance:

coltonhaynes.jpg

Costume:

48c92276c947026e7fb312b95205dfce.jpg

Hometown:San Francisco

Side activities/clubs: Science club, he'd feel he is too overpowered for school sports, Chess club.

Powers:

Simon has superhuman strength, speed, reflexes and durability. His skin has considerable invulnerability. He no longer has to eat, sleep or breath. Doesn't age. Seems unlikely to be affected by poisons or disease since his body no longer functions the same way.

Skills: Naturally gifted with electrical and mechanical engineering. Took boxing lessons as a child. Forced by his mother to take ballroom dance, which by the way he is secretly delighted to know now. Plays Saxophone, Clarinet and Guitar.

Bio: Simon's father John, of Welsh decent, was a contemporary of Howard Stark in the 1950's and 60's. John's main work was on a new type of energy source. Time was spent working on Simon's natural gifts with engineering to help after school with the scientific work. At one point someone sabotaged the work causing a huge explosion at the plant they worked at. Both Simon and his father were declared dead and buried. Not much was left of his father's body but Simon seemed only burned. Needless to say though, Simon wasn't breathing and his heart wasn't going. They were buried January 30th, 1964. Simon's mother Barbara Graham Williams, a full blooded woman of Scottish descent kept much of Simon's things in storage, mostly on a hunch. A tradition his brother kept up with.

Only recently, the small cemetery where Simon had been buried was quietly sold, There hadn't been any burials there in over a decade. While his coffin was moved Simon gradually woke up. The panicked and now super powered teen freaked out, escaping the underground storage area his coffin had been stored in.

He wandered a bit till his mind started to come back to normal. He was monitored by police for a bit who noticed he was behaving strangely. Like his hero Captain America some years before he had been in something like a coma for over 5 decades.

Simon had never been an overly confident boy. Looking inward to help with his father's work and having been trained & home schooled by his wealthy parents and specifically in engineering by his father. Simon is now also saddled with a powerful fear of death, dying and perhaps claustrophobia from years barely alive in an undying state in a coffin. He is quite intelligent, but not quite on a par with Tony Stark or Reed Richards. But it's clear he knows his way around certain types of labs. Several months with S.H.I.E.L.D have caught him up a bit on culture and technology. A quiet inward looking Simon has been now admitted to the prestigious Manhattan Academy. His older brother died only days before he came back from the died. Dental records and fingerprints confirm him to an extent for legal purposes. He is not super wealthy. But has now enough money to live very comfortably for many years to come.

Unusual and unexpected.

Simon plays Saxophone. Enjoys Chess and has a collection of old Avalon Hill war-games that were kept in storage by his now deceased brother. There was an estate in the Hamptons that was sold prior to Simon reemerging. Simon is an avid baseball fan who primarily follows the Los Angeles Dodgers as his father was from Brooklyn. Has, in storage and restored 1948 Tucker automobile.

280px-1948_Tucker_Torpedo_8511815871.jpg

Full Name: Nico Minoru
Alias: Sister Grimm
Appearance: When in costume will also wear a small mask.

Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Grade: 10th
Side activities/clubs: Is part of a poetry club/website.

Powers:

Blood Magic. Nico's bloodline is that of witches, and she has inherited a certain aptitude for magic. She relies upon her staff (The Staff Of One) for spells. But due to an encounter with her maternal great grandmother, she is able to create smaller magical effects without the aid of the Staff. She can cast a spell by invoking painful memories, thinking of an effect, and then giving the spell a name. But she can't use the same 'spell' twice; it will either have a random effect or not work at all. She can use words in different languages to get around this. The staff allows her to do just about anything she can imagine, short of raising the dead. And for each spell, there is a blood cost. The Staff Of One can only be summoned with blood.
Nico can freely float, but isn't used as actual flight.
Skills: Nico is a skilled tactician, though she hasn't had the chance to show this as yet. She is very clever, having to think on her feet for spells.

Bio:
Nico was born in Los Angeles to Tina and Robert Minoru. She grew up in a fairly normal lifestyle; her parents were co-owners of an electronics firm that served much of southern California. So they had it fairly well off. Nico never wanted for anything in her life, really. She doesn't have any brothers or sisters.
Every year her parents would get together for a 'charity event' with 5 other couples. 2 years ago, Nico and her friends discovered their parents were actually part of a group called 'The Pride'. They had no idea what that meant, having discovered their parents clad in costumes. But they were horrified when they witnessed their parents murder an innocent girl, sacrificing her to gain favor with their benefactors. Horrified, the children ran.
They are hunted down by their parents, and told the whole truth. Their parents had formed The Pride, a group that essentially ran the Los Angeles underground with an iron fist. They had metahuman abilities, Nico's parents using magic for their own 'evil' ends.
The children once more slipped away from their parents' hold, but were found the next night by an agent working for The Pride. Nico's parents came after her, and her mother actually tried to hit her with the Staff. But instead of harming Nico, it was absorbed into her body. She was then able to use the Staff of One herself.
A series of unfortunate events follow, and The Pride is confronted by their 'benefactors'. A group of extradimensional beings calling themselves 'The Gibborim', the beings that demanded a yearly sacrifice from The Pride to allow them to continue using their powers. The Gibborim demanded The Pride sacrifice one of their own children to satisfy them, but the parents refused and rebelled against the Gibborim. Nico's parents died saving her life.

Ever since that day, Nico has been on her own. She doesn't like being alone, but she hasn't had much of a choice. Her friends have all branched off at this point, each of them pursuing 'normal' lives. But Nico finds herself unable to do so…

Notes:
Nico can play the tuba and piano.
Loves sushi and gyoza.
Listens to all kinds of music.
Has sever abandonment issues.
Nico has been more and more getting into a 'witch's' lifestyle.
Has worked at a comic book shop.
Due to her parents' investments and planning, Nico has access to a small fortune. But she keeps this to herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gands and Brea
Full Name: Raven Anne Darkholme

Alias: Mystique

Appearance: Her 'default' AKA natural appearance is that of a female with dark blue skin and red hair.

latest

25036368_2062499277315614_4020368089483837440_n.jpg

Costume: Her very nature makes the idea of a 'costume' redundant.

Hometown: Munich, Germany

Grade: 9th

Side Activities/Clubs: Drama Club(maybe)

Powers: Shapeshifting. She can change her cells to mimic the appearance and voice of any humanoid, including clothing textures. Cannot mimic scents, and attempting to take on the appearance of anyone larger than herself causes more physical strain as she has to extend her biomass.

Skills: Intelligent and intuitive. Enhances her physically mimicry by being observant of others to mimic their personal quirks, speech patterns, etc.

Decent hand-to-hand combatant but prefers to block and run if possible.

Computer savvy

Bio: Born to the wealthy Darkholmes, a German family that owns several hotels and resorts but are reclusive, attending few functions and making no public appearances.

She is an only child, but her parents are very cold people who left her upbringing to the hands of paid professionals. This created a great need for attention in the young Raven that led to her doing anything, regardless of the danger.

This behavior only escalated when Raven's powers manifested at twelve. Her parents retreated from Rave. even further, attempting to send her to private boarding schools and warning her that if her abilities were discovered, it could mean many terrible things would befall her. The hope of this was to curb her impulses, make her want to blend in with 'normal' society even more out of fear.

They didn't count on Raven only becoming more clever while also being more disruptive with her ability to impersonate her peers and even teachers. These activities caused her to be pulled from three different private schools by her parents.

The latest school she's been sent to is Manhattan Academy. Her intelligence is more than enough to have passed the entrance exam in lieu of her spotty academic record. She's been given a generous allowance, and a suite at one of her family's high end hotels to be sure she will not want for much while in Manhattan.

Notes:

She is fluent in German and English
Due to her powers making them mostly unnecessary so long as weather permits, she only appears to be wearing clothes.
She watches Law & Order SVU religiously. It is her main source of info about New York before arriving in America.
Loves romantic comedies
Natural at improvisational comedy

• Love
31270300_585987628454330_5806876014181089280_n.jpg

Full Name:

Peter Richard Parker

Alias:

The Arachnid
Spider-Guy
The Human Spider
Kid Arachnid
• Spider-Man

Spider-Man?

Spider-Man

The "Amazing" Spider-Man

iron_spider__mcu__by_sky_rick-dbi6r60.png

The costume comes fully equipped with;

Web-Shooters: Parker's brilliance at physical science allowed him to create web-shooters for use when he became Spider-Man. The twin devices worn on his wrists are able to shoot thin strands of a special "web fluid" at high pressure. It also comes with customizable settings to produce different 'web-variations' (ie. Web Bombs, Web-Lines, Web-Blankets, etc) which become helpful in different situations.

Enhanced Durability: Being made from an advanced bio-material with properties similar to Vibranium, Spider-Man's suit offers him further protection from blows that otherwise would be fatal with his average strength. As a result, he is capable of taking more serious beatings for longer without worrying about his costume tearing or being destroyed.

Utility Belt: Upon first entering the super-hero world, Peter created a utility belt that held extra clips of webbing, Spider-Tracers, and his Spider-Signal. Recently, he upgraded his utility belt to hold cartridges of different types of webbing, freeze capsules, new Spider-Tracers as well as a newly upgraded Spider-Signal that has a UV light setting for forensic analysis.

Spider-Tracers: Spider-Man uses small electronic "Spider-Tracers" of his own design that allow him to track objects or individuals. Typically, Spider-Man plants or throws one on a departing enemy and follows the target to their hideout. He also uses a launching device in his web-shooters for better range and accuracy. He originally used an electronic receiver to follow the signals of the tracers but later modifies their signal so he can follow it with his spider-sense. He can follow the signal within a 100-yard radius.

Spider-Signal: A powerful light emitted from Spider-Man's utility belt to announce his arrival to criminals. Peter later updated his Spider-Signal with a UV light setting for forensic analysis.

Web Wings: An upgrade that allows Spider-Man to glide in the air with a pair of wings that spread from his armpits and extend to his upper arms and thighs. They can be retracted for when he doesn't need them, and are typically only used for when he's too high or not enough places for him to swing from.

Reconnaissance Drone: In addition to altering the suit's size, the spider emblem on his chest is capable of detaching from its socket, utilizing a miniature propulsion engine from its tail section that allows it to fly through the air independent of Spider-Man's control. It has a tracker mode which allows it to fly onto a target and relay its position to the Spider-Man Suit, allowing Peter to follow targets through the interface of his Web-Shooters.

Hometown:

Queens, New York

Grade:

10th

Side activities/clubs:

Member of the Debate Team, Member of the Science-Club, Captain of the Improv Club ("The Laff-Engers").

Powers:

(First half taken from the Marvel Wiki, last half concerning 'self-biogenetic webbing' is my own).

Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of his engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Spider-Man's body (especially concentrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. At one point, Spider-Man was able to prevent Anti-Venom from taking his mask off by making it stick to his face.

Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift many tons. Spider-Man's physical strength is sufficient enough to enable him to lift and throw objects as heavy as a big rig semi truck with ease. He must also pull his punches and kicks unless fighting someone of similar or greater physical durability. Otherwise, his blows would prove fatal to a normal human being. He has demonstrated that he is strong enough to knock out people with normal durability with as little as a tap to the head. As such, he rarely lets himself use all of his strength. Spider-Man's physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound. Spider-Man demonstrated this when he leaped over thirty feet vertically into the air when he first leaped out of the way of an oncoming car; it should also be noted that when he first discovered his powers as a teenager, they had not developed to that of his prime.

Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man has shown to be fast enough to catch up to an accelerating car while on foot, but prefers to travel by webs. Spider-Man moves faster than the eye can follow, he has even moved so fast he appears as a blur. Spider-Man was able to easily outrun multiple goblin masquerade on goblin gliders, and outmaneuver their ranged attacks at the same time.

Superhuman Stamina: Spider-Man's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself at his peak capacity for several hours before the buildup of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. Several accounts depict Spider-Man as able to hold his breath for eight minutes or more.

Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort. Spider-Man's body is durable to the point where tensing his super-strong muscles while being punched in the torso by a trained heavyweight boxer caused the attacker's wrists to break; also, Spider-Man has stated that he must roll with punches thrown by people without similar strength or durability to avoid breaking their wrists.

Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines, and even surpass the likes of Captain America and Daredevil.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man has a low-level rapid healing factor. While not on Wolverine's level, it is sufficiently powerful enough to recover from severe injuries from broken bones and large amounts of tissue damage in a matter of hours.

Contaminant Immunity: Due to his accelerated metabolism, Spider-Man has a higher tolerance for drugs and diseases than normal humans, and he can recover from the effects of larger doses rapidly. His resistance and recovery time to other toxins and diseases varies, but is typically significantly higher than normal. However, Spider-Man has the normal human tolerance for alcoholic beverages.

Superhuman Equilibrium: Spider-Man possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about forty times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, given sufficient distance. Spider-Man has even been shown in some cases, to be able to dodge gunfire using just his reflexes without his Spider-Sense.

Spider-Sense: Spider-Man possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries, unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes. The precise nature of this sense is unknown, though it appears to be a simultaneous clairvoyant response to a wide variety of phenomena (everything from falling safes to speeding bullets to thrown punches), which has given several hundredths of a second warning, which is sufficient time for his reflexes to allow him to avoid injury. The sense also can create a general response on the order of several minutes: he cannot discern the nature of the threat by the sensation. He can, however, discern the severity of the danger by the strength of his response to it. Spider-Man's spider-sense is directional and can guide him to or away from hidden weapons and enemies.Sudden and extreme threats can cause his spider-sense to react with painful intensity. Spider-Man can also sense and dodge attacks directed randomly or by an artificial intelligence. Using his spider-sense to time his enhanced reflexes, Spider-Man can casually dodge attacks up to and including automatic-weapons fire, provided there is sufficient distance. His spider-sense is sufficiently well-linked to his reflexes to the point that a threat can trigger them even when Spider-Man is asleep or stunned. His spider-sense has helped him preserve his secret identity since it alerts him to observers or cameras when changing into or out of his costume. The spider-sense does react to those who Peter does not consider to be a threat, such as Aunt May, or when a fellow hero makes a bluff while playing poker. Spider-Man can choose to ignore his spider-sense, and distraction or fatigue diminish its effectiveness. Spider-Man's fighting style incorporates the advantage that his "spider-sense" provides him. His body begins to produce more adrenaline after the sense is triggered, an extension of the 'fight or flight syndrome.' Even when he does not have the use of his eyes, Spider-Man can still use his Spider Sense in a similar fashion to Daredevil's Radar Sense to help him see by sensing the direction the danger is coming from by listening on the loudest noise around him.

Radio Frequency Detection: Peter's spider-sense also enables him to track certain radio frequencies, which he has used to his advantage via his Spider-Tracers.

Organic Webbing: On top of being able to fire webs from his web shooters, his body can also produce natural webbing that is about 10X stronger then the artificial stuff, but he rarely uses it for two important reasons:

1. It requires him to squeeze down on his wrist with his other hand, applying pressure depending on how far he wants the webs to go. On top of the pressure, he needs to continuously press down in order to keep the webs coming.

2. The webs that are produced naturally come directly from an area in his wrists (like the way they were produced in the 1st Spider-Man movie) and as they are fired, they cause a massive burning sensation in his wrist, which usually drains him of energy.

He only uses his natural webs when needed (ex. Pinning down the Hulk or gargantuan villains so they can't squash the Spider, creating an extremely durable temporary shield that will hold a falling building so he can try to rescue as many of its residents as possible, etc.)

Skills:

(Taken from the Marvel Wiki. Bear in mind that not all references to the comics are in canon with this Spider-Man as he exists now, but can be developed over the course of a story).

Genius-Level Intellect: With an IQ north of 250, Peter is easily one of the most intelligent men on Earth. Some of the Earth's most brilliant minds such as Reed Richards and Hank Pym have acknowledged Peter's intellect, with the former acknowledging him as an intellectual equal whose potential rivals his own.

Skilled Photographer: Peter is a very skilled photographer and has worked for the Daily Bugle and the Front Line as a photographer.

Master Acrobat: Thanks to his great strength and phenomenal equilibrium, Parker is an excellent athlete, excelling in all gymnastic fields and being able to perform every acrobatic stunt ever performed, including others that can never be performed by even an Olympic acrobat.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Due to his life being bullied and pranked as a young teenager to acquiring amazing superhuman capabilities and combining them with his scientifically adept and creative mind, Parker has through time become an excellent hand-to-hand combatant utilizing a fighting style that directly complements his superhuman abilities. His methods are volatile, enabling him to rival practically all types of combatants. Peter has even been trained by Captain America in unarmed combat.

Bio:

~~ Peter's Early Life ~~

Ever since he was a kid, Peter didn't know much about his parents. They were both very secretive and kept their work lives completely separate from their personal lives. The most he knew about them was that his father worked for OSCORP as a researcher in the Biogenetics Lab, and his mother worked for the government... Or was it something to do with being outside of the government? They were peacekeepers, but... But that's about all Peter actually knew about their respective lines of work. He does, however, know just how much they loved him;

Enough to drop him off at his Aunt and Uncle's house without so much as a 'goodbye' when he was only five years old.

One moment, he was at home playing a game of hide and go seek with his father, Richard, when all of a sudden Richard came running out from his study, demanding that Mary pack up their things and help Peter get ready to leave. As it turned out, somebody had broken into the house and tore apart Richard's study, but luckily, nothing of value was stolen. Although Peter was only five, he still knew that a burglary required police attention. But before he knew it, he had a suitcase and a backpack stuffed with his toys, clothes, and the rest of his things. Once Mary made sure Peter was alright, Richard quickly got his family into their car and drove off into the storming night. Soon, they arrived at the home of Peter's Uncle Ben and Aunt May, both of whom took Peter in without a second word. While the grown-ups tried to talk in private, Peter listened in. From what he gathered, there was more to the break-in and their home wasn't safe anymore. Richard and Mary had already made arrangements to go somewhere, but for one reason or another, they couldn't bring Peter, fearing for his safety.

As they left, Peter's mother wished him a tearful goodbye and his father gave him a reassuring smile. His aunt and uncle did their best to comfort him in the moment, but Peter was inconsolable as he silently watched his parents drive away for the last time, never to be seen again until their deaths were published in the news a few months later.

From that point on, Peter tried to live a relatively normal life. He made friends, studied hard for his classes, had crushes on cute girls, and even got in a few fights with some of the other kids his age over 'what was right', but there was always a sense of emptiness that continuously weighed down his heart. What was so important that his parents would just up and abandon their only son? Why couldn't he go with them? But most importantly... Who were they trying to protect by leaving him behind? Themselves, or Peter?

Eventually, Peter managed to get past this feeling and had a relatively healthy development period from being a child to becoming a teenager. His aunt and uncle were always there for him and, since they couldn't have children of their own, treated Peter like the son they never had. Peter was always grateful to them for taking him in at a point in his life when things weren't really making sense and always did what he could to make them proud of him, be it offering to clean the house or even just keeping up with his studies. But eventually, another tragedy within his family would shake the very foundations of Peter's life and force his life down a path he never expected to go.

~~ Spider-Man's Origin Story ~~

When he was 15, Peter was involved in a serious accident. His high school was taking a field trip to the world-renowned OSCORP Research and Development building, the same place where his father had once worked. During the tour, Peter got distracted by taking some photographs and found himself split from his school's tour group. While trying to find his way back, he was bitten by an odd-looking spider, which he now suspects was the same species as a breed of experimental 'super-spiders' OSCORP was developing at the time. The program was to be terminated after the investors backed out of the project, but during the transfer to the incinerator, one must've gotten loose and found its way to Peter. Although he thought nothing of it at the time, Peter grew seriously ill the night following the tour and was rushed to a hospital. Despite being in utter agony, the doctor's said there was nothing wrong with him medically, but prescribed some mild pain-killers to help him out. The following morning, however, the pain was gone and all Peter had left was a small lump on the back of his neck from where the spider had bit him.

In the weeks that followed, Peter began to notice some strange occurrences. During a gym class in which he was required to play dodge ball, Peter discovered his reflexes had enhanced overnight by 100%. He was faster, stronger, and more agile. He also felt this strange feeling in the back of his skull, almost like a tingle. Peter soon realized that the tingle told him when something negative (such as being hit) was about to happen to him. After a dodge that forced him into a wall, he opened his eyes to see the students staring at him with disbelief. Peter thought he had seriously hurt himself because he was seeing things as if he were lying on the floor sideways. Then, he glanced to the floor and saw that was apparently stuck to the wall, hanging onto the padding like a frightened cat. He quickly dropped off the walls while the students begged him to teach them how to hold onto a flat surface like that. Immediately after discovering these advancements to his body, he decided to test out his new skills when he got home. After some more tests, Peter discovered he could also fire a thin, sticky substance that resembled thread from his wrist. Upon further inspection, he discovered that the threads were actually webs, like that of a... Spider.

After a while, he realized he could probably make some money off of his new 'talents', which allowed for most tasks to be handled rather quickly and efficiently. But, he couldn't just go wandering around New York showing off his abilities without having to worry about either somebody he knew recognizing him, or the possibility that either OSCORP or the government would want to capture and dissect/analyze him for research purposes. Seeing as how he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in an examination room, Peter decided he would make an alter-ego to keep himself from being recognized. So, one trip to the craft store and a sewing class at the Rec. Centre later, Peter finally created his first costume.

It wasn't exactly the easiest thing on the eyes, but Peter was darn-proud of it. At first, he offered 'superhero services' such as themed birthday parties or even basic tasks like cleaning somebody's garage or delivering a pizza (knocking on the door of a frat-house while in costume with a hat reading "Tony's Pizza" was literally the low-point of his superhero career). But after a period of three weeks since his last job, Peter saw an ad on the Internet for a pro-wrestling competition; twenty contestants would be put in the ring with the legendary "Bonesaw McGraw" and if they managed to last ten minutes, they would win a cash prize of $2000. Without even thinking he signed up, only to realize that the day of the competition was the day Uncle Ben wanted to take him to the NYPD precinct he worked at for Take your Son to Work Day. As a result, Peter lied about having to attend the contest, claiming he had to take care of some school stuff with a friend at the library. So, around the time the contest started, Ben drove Peter to the library and the two had a brief conversation in the car concerning Peter's odd behavior lately. Although Ben reminded Peter that he and his aunt still loved him, there were certain things that the young man needed to learn as he became a man in his own right.

"With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility."

Trying to avoid an awkward moment or confrontation before he existed the car, Peter told his uncle that he'd 'be more responsible in the future' and left for the contest. While almost every contestant before him failed, Peter was able to hold his own as 'the Human Spider', managing not only to stay conscious in the ring, but he also managed to knock-out Bonesaw in the process.

But when he was to be paid, Peter only received $200 from the original amount. As the owner of the arena saw it, Peter managed to knock out Bonesaw in two minutes as opposed to just staying in the ring for ten, so he got a smaller cut of the money as a result. Disgruntled and frustrated for wasting his time, Peter started on his way out of the building when he was suddenly alerted to the presence of a robber. One of the audience members, apparently desperate for cash, had held the arena owner at gunpoint and taken the rest of the prize money for himself. As a guard tried to apprehend him, Peter allowed the criminal to slip by without interruption. When the owner confronted him about this, Peter retorted that it wasn't his problem.

After he got changed and was ready to call his uncle to pick him up, Peter was alerted to the sight of a police chase. Apparently, a group of criminals had hijacked an undercover police vehicle and were firing upon their pursuers as they tried to flee the scene. Initially thinking nothing of it because he was still angry about being ripped off, Peter eventually found out that the chase concerned him more than anybody once he realized who the police officer who's car had been hijacked was; Uncle Ben.

Desperately pushing through the crowd that gathered to meet his uncle, Peter held the dying man's hand while the paramedics tried their best to save him. Ben had been shot point-blank by the hijacker after refusing to hand over his keys and wrestle the gun away from him, all because he was waiting for Peter to meet him in the library parking lot. The paramedics had only just arrived at the scene and were trying their best to save the fallen officer. But despite their efforts, Ben succumbed to his wounds and passed away with his nephew desperately gripping his hand. Although Peter felt crippling grief over his uncle's death, the urge for revenge was much greater. Donning his costume once more, Peter decided to take matters into his own hands and joined the police pursuit of the hijackers.

Peter followed the police to a warehouse close to the docks and spent no time dawdling around. The criminals had holed themselves up inside the warehouse, waiting for their backup to get rid of the cops. But in a rather horrific fashion, one by one they were picked off, strung up with a series of biodegradable webbing and beaten brutally until only one was left; the one with the gun that matched the witness description. Enraged, Peter confronted this goon, only to discover that it was the same robber from the arena before; the one he let go free. Horrified at this revelation, Peter nearly allowed himself to get killed before he began to wail on the criminal, almost beating him to death before the police managed to break into the building. Fearing what the cops would do to him if they discovered him in the warehouse, Peter webbed up the robber and fled the scene, heading back home to comfort his aunt.

Understanding his role in how the events of that night played out, Peter's guilt began to eat him up. He had let the hijacker, a man by the name of Cletus Kasady, go and now that he had been identified as the 'Carnage Killer', a formally unidentified schizophrenic serial killer who had been known to leave horrifyingly mutilated corpses at the scene of his crimes, Kasady would be getting the proper jail time he deserved. But still, the thought that if he had just grabbed Kasady at the arena rather than letting him escape haunted Peter. Nightmares tormented him about that night for months to come. In the dream, Peter would jump around from place to place, but no matter where he was he'd always be in clear view of the murder. Although Peter only saw the aftermath, witness reports of what happened allowed his brain to re-create the events of that night. Kasady would run out of the arena and over to Uncle Ben's car, aiming a gun at the man's head. Uncle Ben would notice the gun and open the door to his car slowly at first, but quickly, he would slam it into Kasady's chest and jump to his feet while the criminal was down. The two would wrestle for the gun for a bit before Kasady pulled the trigger, shooting Uncle Ben in the chest. As Uncle Ben collapsed, Kasady would get up and run over to the car before driving off, not caring that anyone had witnessed the murder.

During his dreams Peter was unable to move, unable to scream. He could only watch and silently weep as the primary father figure in his life was repeatedly gunned down every night in cold blood. Each time he awoke, his eyes would be wet from the tears he shed while asleep and his stomach would ache with the feeling of guilt for having allowed Kasady to escape. Aunt May tried her best to console him and he tried therapy for a while, but nothing seem to work.

One day during the winter season as he was walking home from school, he saw a group of men follow a woman down an alleyway. At first she screamed, but she was soon silenced and the men proceed to--

That's when Peter, wearing the red-ski mask previously belonging to "the Human Spider" jumped into the fray, screaming at the woman's assaulters to let her go. As they turned to try and knock him out, the he began to do incredible things. He clung to walls, shot strange web-like threading from his wrists, and seemed to know when and where the thugs were going to be as he gracefully dodged their attacks. It took no time at all before the thugs were beaten and laid out on the ground, tired from the ass-whopping they had just received. Peter, realizing what he had just done, promptly told the woman to call the police before dashing away from the scene, terrified that he would be labeled as some kind of a freak. He imagined that the authorities would see him as a monster and if OSCORP learned of his connection to their serum, they likely would have wanted to capture him. Peter didn't want to be a lab rat, so he ran.

But as he dashed away from the scene, Peter realized that what he had just done, although stupid and brash, was heroic nonetheless. If he hadn't done anything, she would have been in serious trouble. Although he believed that vigilantism was not a viable option for doling out 'justice', Peter thought back to the heroes of his childhood comic books. Technically in the eyes of the law, they could still be classified as vigilantes, but they fought for truth, honor and justice.

Realizing that, like those heroes, he could use his powers to try and protect those who didn't have incredible abilities, the 'little guy' so to speak, then he could do his best to protect others and be a hero. As Uncle Ben had once said;

"With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility!"

So, with this new mindset and view on his situation, Peter got to work and became

The Amazing Spider-Man.

Shortly afterwards, he was found by S.H.I.E.L.D. and recruited into the Manhattan Academy.

Notes:

• Peter got his new suit from the 'special programs' at Manhattan High, but has made many modifications on his own.

• Peter has contact lens, but often chooses to just wear his bulky prescription glasses. The eyes of "Spider-Man" can actually be customized for this prescription and updated if it requires changing.

• Spider-Man may have some supporters across the city, but for the most part, people hate his guts. It also doesn't help that J. Jonah Jameson keeps printing slanderous content that does nothing but damage the web-head's reputation. Despite all the hate he gets, Peter still finds a reason (most of the time) to protect the people of New York City and ensure their safety against super villains and criminals.

• Peter was given the knowledge on how to create artificial webbing via a genetic trait passed on from the spider's DNA fusing with his (much like how regular spiders know how to create webbing via natural instincts).

• Peter physically can't be around other 'Spider-people' of the opposite gender for too long, otherwise his hormones begin to go nuts as part of a biological response caused by his 'other half'. As a result, he tries to distance himself from Gwen, despite not being the biggest fan of hers to begin with.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and Laivindur

[bg=#a8a8a8]

"My Spider-Sense is tingling."
[/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    gwen_stacy__ponytail_by_merkymerx-dbjf21z.jpg

Full Name:
    "Gwen works just fine."
    . Gwendolyne Stacy .

Alias:
    "The media must have decided Spider Woman was too close to Spider Man."
    . Spider Girl .

Hometown:
    "There are worse places to grow up."
    . Manhattan, New York .

Grade:
    "I'm sixteen, so you do the math."
    . Sophomore (10th Grade) .

Side Activities/Clubs:
    "My life has become consumed with this spider stuff."
    . Student Council Member, Captain of Debate Team .

Skills:
    "I don't like to brag but... I kinda excel at everything."
    [Some of this is taken from her Wiki Page Gwendolyne Stacy (Earth-65) ]

. Largely self-taught, Gwen knows how to play the drums very well, and can even sing a little. She plays the drums for her band "The Mary Janes." Gwen is also a skilled detective, she has a proclivity for analytical thinking and detective work. She is also the daughter of a police captain, thus she knows some police protocols and methods. She's self taught in hand-to-hand combat, but she can hold her own, especially with the help of her spider-like abilities. Lastly, Gwen has an advanced understanding in Biochemistry, and she also learns very quickly .
    [/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    gwen_stacy_a_k_a_spider_gwen_by_immorticiakira-dc75bvs.jpg

"I don't need you to tell me I'm pretty."

Eyes- Bright Blue
    Hair- Blonde, Shoulder Length, Soft, Thick, Bangs covering her forehead, usually wears a headband
    Height- 5'5''
    Weight- 125 lbs
    Build- Athletic
    Clothing- Gwen has a love for boots and long coats when it's cold. To company these, she likes plain solid colored t-shirts, and either skinny jeans or skirts. She almost always had a headband on her head, and the only jewelry she consistently wears is plain stud earrings.
    Complexion- Fair
    Bloodtype- B+

Costume:
    "The one S.H.I.E.L.D gave me is much nicer."
    The early design of Gwen's supersuit was very... plain, to say the least. She sported a black leotard with white tights and black boots. To cover her face she simply wore a black spandex ski mask, which she hated because her hair was uncomfortable underneath it. Sometimes she added a bland pink jacket she got from Walmart. She was afraid to personalize her suit because then people might be able to figure out who she was.

Upon arriving at Manhattan University she was told her suit would "not cut it" and was given a new one. Gwen was in love immediately. It was much more form fitting and breathable, which made it immensely easier to move around in. And, it's undeniable that the color scheme and pattern is much more flattering as well. Her suit comes with little devises on her wrists that help her to aim and control her organic venom and web shooting, since she has struggled with that in the past. Though her suit does not come with very many little 'gadgets' Gwen does not feel the need for them. However, S.H..I.E.L.D did go ahead and equip her headpiece with a direct communication line to Peter Parker. Their own personal channel, of sorts. Their reasoning? "You both are spider people from Manhattan... just made sense."
    [spoili]
    SnbFWml.jpg
    [/spoili]

[/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    gwen_stacy_by_nanakoblaze-dbmd6yz.png

[Stuff in the beginning credited to this wiki page]
    "My life was pretty normal before all this spider stuff."

Gwendolyn Stacy was born to George and Helen Stacy. Following her mother's death, she was raised by George alone. Gwen's free spirit and artistic inclinations often put her at odds with the type of ethics her father worked to instill. As a result of this contrast with her father, Gwen would often retreat into quiet seclusion and play the drums.

Pretty, smart and confident, Gwen never had any problems making friends growing up. She had always been what her peers classified as "popular," though she never thought of herself in this fashion. Gwen always just considered her a very likable person.By the time Gwen enrolled in Midtown High School she had plenty of friends. During her freshman year her and a group of her closest girlfriends started a band together, which she happily played the drums in.

When she wasn't playing music Gwen was reading science books and articles online. She was very fascinated by science, specifically biochemistry. So, when her class took a field trip to OSCORP she was delighted. She waited eagerly for the day of the trip arrive. Nothing could ruin the trip for her.

Well, nothing other than Peter Parker. He was just some kid she'd been in school with for a few years, had a few of the same classes. The two didn't like each other, though Gwen never could truly figure out why. Ever since she met him, there was just something she didn't like about him. Which was weird, because any outsider could see they actually had quite a bit in common. Perhaps that was the problem, however. They both were extremely smart, and Gwen felt as if she was always competing with Peter to be top of the class. She wanted to be the best, and she hated knowing he was in the way of that.

On the day of the field trip, Gwen was disappointing to hear that she would be in the same group as Peter. She quickly got over it, however, very much caught up in the tour. She was enjoying herself, until she noticed that Peter had fallen away from the group. She noticed him wandering off, snapping pictures. Annoyed, Gwen also slipped away, planning to return with Peter before anyone noticed either of them gone. She didn't want his wandering to get them kicked out prematurely.

Trying to act natural, Gwen lost sight of Peter for only a brief moment. When she found him a few minutes later, she was very irritated. She scolded him as if he were beneath her, and sent him back before they could get in trouble for wandering. She made him walk in front of her so she couldn't wander off on their way back, and just as he passed her Gwen felt a sharp sting on her ankle. Looking down, she noticed a spider scurrying away. This only fueled Gwen's annoyance, and she stepped on it swiftly before it could escape. Once the spider was dead she didn't give it much thought, focusing only on meeting up with their group.

It wasn't until later that night that Gwen realized she should have been more concerned about her spider bite. She spent nearly the entire night throwing up in the bathroom. At first, her father had tried to console her, asking if there was anything he could do to help. But she sent him away, claiming she must have just gotten food poisoning. Gwen knew that this was far more severe than any case of food poisoning, but she really didn't want to go to the doctor. She was sure her sudden illness had to be linked to her spider bite, but from a place like OSCORP she wasn't sure what a doctor could do to help her anyways. That spider could have been much more than the average spider. As it turned out, Gwen's assumptions were correct.

The next morning Gwen awoke on the floor beside the toilet, feeling completely fine. It was the strangest thing. She wasn't too concerned about it, and got ready for school like any normal day. Though she did seem to subconsciously notice weird things she would have before, like the exact moment her toast was about to pop out of the toaster, Gwen was oblivious to it. It was instinct for her. It wasn't until much later in the day when she returned from school that she realized things were abnormal. Her hand had stuck to her bedroom doorknob, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to let go of it.

From there, Gwen started noticing more things. She could suddenly see perfectly in darkness, she didn't get tired from physical activity like she used to, and... she could climb her bedroom wall. For the first few weeks her powers were uncontrollable, but Gwen was fascinated with them, causing her to stay up late at night practicing and trying to figure out how they worked. It didn't take long for the young girl to gain control.

Soon after she got control Gwen purchased a black leotard and a black spandex ski mask. She wanted to use her powers for attention, but she also didn't want anyone to find out she was a freak with superhuman abilities. After school Gwen made a habit of street preforming, sometimes ending up in the newspaper. A few tricks here, climb up a wall there, sling away on a silky web that she shot from her wrists. The media was eating "Spider Girl" up, and she was loving the attention.

A little while after Gwen started dressing up and using her powers for show, she discovered she wasn't the only one bit by the spider that day. She was in gym class, minding her own business, when suddenly everyone's attention was drawn to none other than Peter Parker. He was sticking to the wall in the same fashion she could. It didn't take much for Gwen to put two-and-two together that he was in the same boat as her.

She might have approached him, had she liked him at all. But Gwen decided to just keep her distance from Peter Parker, despite this gnawing feeling in the back of her mind. She was drawn to him. She wanted to converse with him. But, Gwen simply told herself it was only part of her curiosity as to if Peter had all the same abilities that she did, and so she ignored it whenever the feeling came up.

And, if she was being honest, it didn't really matter that Peter was the same as her. She was doing just fine figuring things out on her own. Why should she approach him? Gwen continued doing street shows for a week or so more, and then she discovers she had some competition. It seemed that Peter Parker had the same idea as her, and was using his powers for personal gain. Frustrated, Gwen stopped her street shows while she debated whether or not she should now confront Peter on his abilities.

During her break, Gwen spent a lot more time at home. One night during dinner her father was reading the newspaper, and commented on how he thought Spider Girl and Spider Man, who only she knew to be Peter Parker, could probably do some good with their powers if they wanted to. Of course! Why hadn't the idea occurred to Gwen sooner! She could be a rime fighter! She was suddenly struck with motivation and inspiration.

The next time Spider Girl was seen on the streets was a few days later. In the one day, Gwen stopped two robberies by sticking their hands to the walls via web shooting. She was very proud of herself, and even more so when she heard the praise her father gave to Spider Girl a few nights later at the dinner table.

Things had been going very well for her, even when Peter started fighting crime as well. Whether he was copying her or just trying to cope with the loss of his uncle Gwen didn't know. The media mostly praised them both highly. As the months went on Gwen kept considering talking to him about their shared abilities, but never did. She was sure he thought of approaching her too, but that never happened either. This only made her feel awkward when she was around him at school.

Finally, S.H.I.E.L.D contacted and recruited Gwen. She had no trouble acing the entrance exam to Manhattan Academy. Maybe now that they'll be teammates the Spiders will finally talk. But... only time can tell.

[/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    spider_gwen_by_didi_esmeralda-d8xo1rv.jpg

[Sources & Credit, as some things are copy and pasted: Here, Here, and Here.]
    "I can't lie, I can do some pretty cool stuff."

Wall-Crawling: Gwen's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of her engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Gwen's body (especially concentrated in her hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. Her super suit has been designed to not interfere with this ability.

Superhuman Strength
    : Gwen possesses superhuman strength enabling her to press lift approximately ten tons.

Superhuman Speed: Gwen is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Stamina: Gwen's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows her to exert herself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair her.

Superhuman Durability: Gwen's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. Her body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. She can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.

Superhuman Agility: Gwen's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Equilibrium: Gwen possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. She seems able to adjust her position by instinct, which enables her to balance herself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Superhuman Reflexes: Gwen's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are possibly about 40 times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with her spider-sense, the speed of her reflexes allows her to dodge almost any attack even gun fire if far enough.

Spider-Sense: Gwen has a sixth sense that typically alerts her to danger, although it has proven unreliable. It's like a tingling in the back of her skull, and the intensity depends on the level of danger she's in. Sometimes if said danger comes out of nowhere the hairs on her arms will stand on end. It does not identify the nature of the danger, but will indicate what direction the individual needs to move in order to avoid it. It has been known to warn of all forms of danger, from bullets and lasers to tainted meat. For reasons the Gwen can't explain, her spider sense seems to draw her to Peter Parker. Whenever he's not around she feels the urge to locate him. It's a very annoying side effect, and she's usually able to ignore it. However, when Peter is in danger or distress she can sense it and she feels the desire to come to his aid. These strong feelings she's suddenly developed towards the teenage boy are strange and confusing to her.

Organic Webbing: Gwen had grown spinnerets in her forearms that terminate in small pores at the junction of her wrists. By pressing down with her middle fingers to her palm, she causes the pores to open and the spinnerets to eject the organic fluid, similar to that of a spiders webbing. The effectiveness and amount of organic webbing depends on a Gwen's health and nutrition. At full power, the webbing has enough power to wrap and completely cover one of Iron Man's armors. The organic webbing can take up to a week to dissolve.

Venom Projectile: This allows Gwen to shoot venom from her wrists in the same fashion she shoots her organic webbing. She has found that she is able to shoot it from her mouth, but it tastes gross and so she would only do this in extreme circumstances. Gwen has also discovered that when she shoots the venom from her mouth it is far more potent. When shot from her wrists, Gwen is only able to stun her victims for a short amount of time. When shot from her mouth they are knocked out cold, and Gwen believes with more concentration and practice she could even make her venom fatal. Though, she's not sure she would ever use it to that extent.

Camouflage: If Gwen stands still or moves extremely slow she is able to camouflage with her surroundings. This only works she she is leaning against a solid surface, such as a wall. She is only able to change the color of herself to do this, however her suit has been designed to mimic this ability to blend with her. This power takes a great deal of concentration and isn't always reliable, so Gwen likely won't find herself using it too often.

Night Vision: Gwen developed the ability to see in the dark much better then an average human. She can see almost perfectly.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    a7a2c70503f7111c3bcf99c5c6a974e0-dc1n760.jpg

"I think we've covered all the basics."
    ~ Her Bandmates in "The Mary Janes" were Mary Jane Watson, Gloria Grant and Elizabeth Brant. Gwen temporarily quit the band when enrolling in Manhattan Academy, but hopes to rejoin if her life isn't too busy.

~Plans to major in Biochemistry in college.

~On the night Peter lost his uncle Gwen could sense his agony via spider sense. She felt an extreme urge to see him, and she had to fight it all night. This caused her extreme pain, her father even considered taking her to the hospital despite her arguing that it was just a very bad headache. She will never forget the feeling, and actually still wonders if she should have gone to console him that night. She also felt a similar feeling during the next few months due to his nightmares, but they were never quite so intense.

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"I'm a web-slinging bad ass."
[/bg]

All rights to Gwen Stacy reserved to Marvel

Last edited:
Reactions: Laivindur
Full Name:
Matthew Murdock

Alias:
Daredevil, The Devil of a Stuntman

Appearance:
0fc65ac66ca73c21da27bcbf2f196e57a--daredevil-drawing-daredevil-fan-art.jpg

Costume:
0daredevil.jpg

Hometown:
Greensboro, North Carolina

Grade:
11th

Side activities/clubs:
Part of the Debate team.

Powers:
Heightened Senses - Going blind has enhanced Matt's other senses to the point they're almost superhuman. And after being trained by fellow and former Carnival member, blind martial artist "Stick." These senses were more finely tuned.

Radar/Proximity Sense - His enhanced senses allow Murdock to have what has been dubbed a "Radar" or "Proximity" sense. Where anything nearby is outlined. Almost to the point it is as if he can see again, just with everything less defined. And he can even slightly "see" things through walls. [If said walls are thin enough and there's noise being made on the other side.] This also means he can't read or see things that don't have outlined or be touched by him. i.e computers or laminated pages

Human lie detector - Matt can act as a human polygraph or as he calls it. "I can basically be a human lie detector." His enhanced sense of hearing allows him to listen to someone's heartbeat to tell if their lying. During testing, it has been noted that if the person in question has a pacemaker or something to cause an unnatural heartbeat, Matthew has issues discerning if they're lying or not.

Skills:
Skilled acrobat, martial artist, marksman and extremely intelligent. [Though nowhere near the level of certain other students.]

Bio:
Matthew Murdock was born in Greensboro, North Carolina to parents, whom were part of a Carnival. Said parents constantly hounded him about using their money to buy books to study for hopes of him being able to escape the carnival life that they were stuck to. Despite that, he would assist his parents in their stunt routine. Either as part of the safety or setup group. Or as the "Devil-son, offspring to the Devil Duo."

And after awhile. Matt managed to juggle studying and helping in stunts. And things were happy. At least they were, until the carnival owner who had owed a lot of people hefty amounts of money finally was taught a lesson. Which came in the form of sabotaging his stars' stunt routine. Where they both died gruesome deaths and Matt was blinded. And all of it was named an accident.

Just when he was about to be kicked out, one of the other carnival members, whom was a blind martial artist "Stick" offered to assist Murdock in learning how to manage and hone his newfound abilities. While also teaching him new tricks.

It took months, but eventually Matthew had finally learned to control his enhanced senses and use them to his advantage, which allowed him to be apart of his own routine during shows. "The Blind Devil." Saving the money he earned for future endeavors. Such as moving out onto his own, and track down those responsible for his parents' murders. At least, that was the plan. Until the owner of the carnival was found dead and everyone was promptly let go.

It was at this time, that the carnival was stopped in New York. Tired of criminals and whatnot doing this to people who were trying to make a living. He used the skills taught by Stick to assist him in his new career. A vigilante by the name of "Daredevil." Times were tough, as he was virtually a homeless teen bum at the time. However, things changed as he was confronted by people who were aligned with a secret organization known as "S.H.I.E.L.D" Who offered him a home and a place to not only use his skills for protecting the innocent, but also set himself up for the future.

Notes:
His new costume has been designed to work with his other senses, rather than against him. Although he slightly dislikes the way it looks. As he says. "It is something that Evel Knievel would wear."​

[bg=#a8a8a8]

"I am Iron Man."
[/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    tony_by_itabia-d543blh.png

Full Name:
    "Call me Tony."
    . Anthony Stark .

Alias:
    "I've said it once and I'll say it again. I am Iron Man."

. Iron Man .

Hometown:
    "Who doesn't love New York?"
    . Long Island, New York .

Grade:
    "Honestly I'm way too smart for this High School stuff."
    . Senior (12th Grade) .

Side Activities/Clubs:
    "If you know anything about me, this should be obvious."

. Science Club .

Skills:
    "I'm a big deal."
    . Every since he could talk Tony could charm the pants off of anyone. He's got an abundance of confidence and is no stranger to confrontation. He loves attention, which makes him great for distractions. Tony is quick on his feet, and there is just no denying that he is a genius. Though he does always anticipate the consequences of his actions, Tony is very tactful and good at talking himself out of trouble. He is considerably more tech-savy than most people, and picks up on new things rather quickly. According to Tony, there's nothing he is incapable of .

[/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    tony_stark_by_py3rr-d5ihqpq.jpg

"I should be in playboy."

Eyes- Light Brown
    Hair- Brown-Black, Always Styled, Well Kept. He keeps his beard and mustache short and well groomed.
    Height- 6'1'' (6'6'' in his armor)
    Weight- 176 lbs (376 lbs in his armor)
    Build- Athletic, Slightly Muscular
    Clothing- Tony always takes the extra care to make sure he looks good. He likes to wear suits when the occasion presents itself. On any given day, however, Tony can be seen wearing a wide range of clothing. From slacks and button up shirts to jeans and black t-shirts with the stark logo, all he cares about it that he looks stylish.
    Complexion- Tan
    Bloodtype- O-

Costume:
    "All my own design, of course."
    Currently Tony is using the 3rd version of his super suit. His first model was barely able to fly and shoot bullets. In his second model Tony started exploring other aspects and weapons he could include in his suit. He treasured that suit... until a crash landing totally wrecked it beyond compare. Luckily, he came out of it with only a broken arm.

"Next time I'm warned my battery is at critical level I'll listen to it."
    If Tony was proud of his previous model, he's overjoyed with his most current one. He's been taking apart and rebuilding this one for over a year now, always adding new gadgets and features. To read about those features, please flip over to the "Powers Tab." The one consistent thing he's kept through all the modifications is the gold, red and silver color scheme. It's flashy, and fits him well.
    [spoili]
    iron_man_by_hicoxslayerz-dcato0o.jpg
    [/spoili]

[/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    tony__by_13lolol-d5xk5nc.jpg

[Stuff in the beginning credited to this wiki page, as well as this one]
    "My old therapist would tell you I have daddy issues. He's wrong, obviously."

Anthony "Tony" Stark was born to Howard Anthony Stark and Maria Stark, owners of the prominent US firm, Stark Industries. As a boy, Tony was fascinated with building and controlling machines. Howard hired a butler named Edwin Jarvis before Tony was born. Jarvis became a good friend and father figure to Tony as he grew older. He watched over Tony throughout all of his childhood. Tony's early life was often dominated by the absence of his own father who he would later describe as both 'cold' and 'calculating'. Growing up Tony had issues with his father, who Tony has said never told his son that he loved him, or even that he liked him.

It wasn't until Tony became ill at the age of 7 that his father ever seemed to care about him. Tony was diagnosed with a every rare heart disease, and without a transplant he would die. Thanks to their wealth and status Howard could have got Tony at the top of the transplant list, but Howard decided to one better. Organic hearts had failed Tony already, and so Howard planned to make his son an artificial heart. This was how the first model of the Arc Reactor came to be.

Tony was naturally fascinated by the science of the Arc Reactor that kept him alive, and helped his father to resolve problems in the early models. It took several years for Howard to perfect the reactor, so that it would never fail Tony or cause him illness. It wasn't until Tony was even 11 that their current, and hopefully final, model came to be. Shortly after this Jarvis died, and Tony was devastated.

In hopes of helping Tony cope with losing the only real father figure he had ever known, his parents gave Tony his own lab. There, he distracted himself by building robots and designing new devices. At first his father made the effort to visit the lab at least once a month to show Tony that he cared, but it didn't take long for the visits to stop. Tony's mother was around enough for them not to hire a new butler for him, but not enough for him to ever form a real relationship with her.

When he was old enough to enter high school Tony took the test to enter Manhattan University, and easily passed it. He's been attending the school his entire high school career.

For his sixteenth birthday, Tony's parents bought him a very nice penthouse close to the school, a Ferrari to drive around, and a brand new larger lab for him to work it. Though they played it off as gifts to get him started on his life, Tony felt an awful lot like they were kicking him out. He's been living on his own since he was sixteen.

Only weeks into living alone had Tony started to create his Iron Man suits. And it didn't take long after his second model for the media and military to recognize him, and he began to do 'super-hero' stuff. Mostly because he loved the attention and adoration, but also because he found he liked the feeling of doing good. He very quickly became addicted to it, actually.

A little over a year ago, people started to accuse Stark industries of creating this "Iron Man." Who else had the technology? Howard's plan was for he and his son to deny all allegations, because he thought it would be best for their image if he kept Iron Man's identity a secret. Tony went along with this because he wanted his parents to continue putting money into his bank account each month. Still, he fantasizes about what it might have been like to tell the world that Anthony Stark is Iron Man. Maybe one day...

[/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    iron_man___white_room_poster_by_sunclips101-dc8v0zj.jpg

[Major Credit to this website]
    "Let's be real here. I'm a bad ass!"

Features
    Suiting up the Iron Armor
    The armor used to require several machines to put on the suit, in a lengthy process. Later, this was changed to having it in a suitcase, which shortened the suiting up time, but was not very effective on the battlefield. However, recently, it has been shown that Stark caries around a small disk, that when he steps on it the Iron Man armor builds itself onto him.

Superhuman Strength
    He is capable of lifting up to 100 tons when wearing his armor and can achieve higher levels of strength when powered by a sufficient source.

Superhuman Speed
    Even when not traveling for extended distances, the armor enables the wearer to move and react at high speeds.

Flight
    The armor can typically reach speeds in excess of 7 miles a minute. Use of the jet boots provide enough power to lift a load of about 500 tons.

Power Cells
    The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source. Not to mention the arc reactor that also powers the suit.

Energy Conversion Power Recharge
    The armor is also able to absorb and convert nearby or fare away energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy or energy from the planet itself into electricity, or even drain energy directly into the batteries for recharge.

Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection
    The armor can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.

Magnetism
    The armor can generate magnetic fields to pull or push metal objects at will.

Onboard Computer
    The armor has an internal onboard computer operating system that aids Stark in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, the status of the suit, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems.
    He's called is current system Pepper.

Sensor Array
    Known sensors include radar/lidar, night vision, and physiological/medical scans that allow Stark to take and monitor the vitals of other people, including heart and brain scans. These scans also provided Stark with real-time personal physiological data. They are also capable of an all-environmental scan for atmospheric content or life forms--including astral energy projections.

Override
    When required, armor systems including strength amplification, durability amplification, and repulsor intensity can be greatly increased, by bypassing safety circuits and limiters. However, there is a chance that this can result in a complete system failure of the armor. The range of the Override can be controlled as only reaching his very limit and staying at it for a long time will cause a system failure. This range goes from a safe 800% to 3200%, up to a very dangerous 5000%.

Crystallized Iron Armor
    The armor has evolved from a bulky iron suit to a molecularly aligned matrix of crystallized iron enhanced by magnetic fields over layers of other metals like titanium, creating a shell that is pliable, yet capable of amazing resilience and protection.

Enhanced Durability
    His armor is very durable, capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of punishment. It can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. He can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, and such, taking little to no damage. The suit can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as most forms of radiation thanks to its refractory coating. Theoretically, the armor can survive anything short of a nuclear explosion at ground zero. The suit automatically protects its wearer when he enters an intrinsically hostile environment, such as outer space or deep sea. The armor even has specialized circuitry that guards against telepathic attacks. Tony is very confident in his suit's defensive abilities.

Energy Shield
    Energy shielding that can protect the user from harm. It is also capable of reflecting attacks and staying mobile.

Weapons
    Repulsor Rays
    The armor's primary energy weapon. A particle beam weapon, standard equipment in the palm gauntlets; can repel physical and energy-based attacks, traveling as a single stream or as a wide-field dispersal. It's damage potential is extremely lethal, from being able to go through 2 inches of steel like paper to blasting a hole through a mountain. They can be powered up to make a larger beam or a Full Form Repulsor Ray, which does 360 degrees of attacks.

Unibeam
    A powerful searchlight, capable of projecting beams in virtually every light spectrum. Also used as a powerful weapon that can destroy anything in its path. It fires a boosted form of the Monobeam with some Arc Reactor energy backing it up.

Lasers
    Standard lasers that can be used as weapons or for welding.

Pulse Bolts
    Extremely powerful plasma discharges that propagate in strength over distance, but implode if they get overloaded.

Energy Blade
    Basically a laser sword, emitted from his left arm. Could also be flattened into a shield on his hands, or spread over the entire armor to encase the armor in a protective covering.

Pulse Barrage
    Pulse Barrage is one of Iron Man's standard long range attack. Because of its extremely low energy consumption, Pulse Barrage can be a very effective attack.

Smart Missiles
    The Smart Missile is one that can target the weak points of a structure, object, or foe to inflict maximum damage with minimal payload.

Tri-beam
    This version of the Unibeam runs on direct power from the Arc Reactor, draining it's energy rapidly if not fully charged. It has considerable knockback.

Multi-beam
    As the name implies, the Multi-beam can fire multiple energies at the same time. Generally used with the energy that Tony Stark has absorbed.

Omnibeam
    Rather then only firing beam type attacks, the Omnibeam can generate heats at 25232 degrees Fahrenheit, extremely powerful lights causing irreversible blindness in the enemy, and emit ultrasonic attacks capable of stunning even superhumanly durable foes and even causing disintegration. The other way the Omnibeam is fired, is by absorbing or draining any energy in Iron Man's vicinity, drawing it into his chest reactor, and converting it into billions of petawatts and firing it.

Hyper-velocity Impact
    The program Hyper-velocity allows Tony to think and move at a much faster time frame then everyone else, allowing for quicker attacks. Also, it could create an electrical bubble if Tony is going fast enough.

Plasma Discharge
    A plasma discharge is given off when the suit comes into contact with Vibranium.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#ffffff]
    ca30df7bc252613fe3c5125a2d340c3c-d5dxwxv.jpg

"Of course you want to know more."

~ His parents are still paying for his living situation and depositing large amounts of month into his bank account monthly.

~ Tony doesn't go anywhere with his suit disk

~ Named his Computer System Pepper for no reason other than it's the first name that came to mind.

~He actually likes living alone, especially with having his own lab to himself. But, he tends to get extremely lonely.

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I'm doing."
[/bg]

All rights to Tony Stark reserved to Marvel

Full Name:
Molly Hayes
Alias: Princess Powerful, Bruiser
Appearance: Slim build, certainly belies her immense strength. Long brown hair, hazel eyes. When she uses her power, her eyes glow a soft pink color.
Costume: As of right now her 'costume' is actually just a SHIELD issued field uniform. It has a collar that houses a mask that will close around the lower half of her face to conceal her identity. She also wears a red bandanna.
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Grade: 9th
Side activities/clubs: Likes to play soccer!
Powers: Molly has 2 basic powers. Enhanced strength and durability. While the upper limit of her strength is unknown, she has lifted about 25 tons before under optimal conditions. She isn't invulnerable, but she does have greatly enhanced durability.
Skills: As stated, she is very good at soccer. She likes to learn to play different instruments, but as of right now all she can play is the piano and tuba. She can also juggle.
Bio: Molly Hayes' parents were part of a group known as The Pride, a group that essentially ruled the Los Angeles underworld. She had no idea of all of this, until a few years ago her friends discovered The Pride. As a group, Molly and her friends were forced to run.They feared what their parents could do to them to keep their secret safe. For nearly 3 years they traveled together as a group, keeping each other safe and keeping Los Angeles safe in the wake of the collapse of The Pride. Molly loved the lifestyle the group had adopted, she loved being a superhero. She loved being able to help people, to beat up bad guys that deserved it.

But all good things do come to an eventual end. Some in the group were tired of running, and wanted a normal life. Or as normal as possible. Gert was killed, Xavin had to leave the Earth. The group had fallen apart. Chase was the first to depart, then Nico. Karolina tried to stay in Los Angeles, but it was just to hard on her. They all had invited Molly to go with them, but Molly refused. She wanted to maintain her lifestyle, she wanted to be a hero. And so, the young girl ran away again.

She was picked up by a small group of adventurers just north of the Los Angeles area. And while she did enjoy her time there… it just wasn't for her. While once again striking out on her own, Molly was approached by some agents working for SHIELD. She, of course, fought them at first. She thought she was under arrest. Again. But eventually they were able to wrangle her, and offered her a place to do some good. That's how they put it. And of course that's exactly what Molly wanted to hear…

Notes:
Knows how to juggle.
Can play the tuba and piano. Piano better.
Has won the 'Paul Bunyon Burger' challenge at the Lumber Mill Bar and Grill. Ate the 5 pound burger in about a half hour. Was then sick for 3 days. Still says it was worth it.
Favorite singer is Dazzler.
Loves Disneyland.
Enjoys playing video games, especially racing games or first person shooters. But she can enjoy any genre of game. Is currently playing Abzu.

Reactions: Laivindur
Full Name: Susan Storm
Alias: Invisible Girl
Appearance: 5'9 Blond hair, typically wears glasses, athletic physique

img_20151220_145418.jpg

fashion-week-10-050.jpg

Costume: Black and blue, with crop top and jacket with hood and goggles.

63c6033f57087427b43610750cfa46b8.jpg

Hometown: Originally from Los Angeles. Moved to New York when she and her brother moved at young age to live with their aunt.
Grade: 11
Side activities/clubs: Volleyball team.
Powers:
Sue can render herself wholly or partially invisible at will. She can also render other people or objects invisible, affecting up to forty thousand cubic feet of volume. She achieves these feats by mentally bending all wavelengths of light in the vicinity around herself or the target in question, and she somehow does this without causing any visible distortion effects; she also somehow directs enough undistorted light to her eyes to retain her full range of vision while invisible. Sue can also mentally generate a psionic field of invisible force apparently drawn from hyperspace, which she manipulates for a variety of effects. Most commonly, Sue generates near-indestructible invisible force fields around herself or other targets. She can vary the texture and tensile strength of her field to some extent, rendering it highly rigid or as soft and yielding as foam; softer variations on the field enable her to cushion impacts more gently, and are less likely to result in a psionic backlash against Sue herself (in rare cases, sufficiently powerful attacks on her psionic fields can cause her mental or physical pain). Sue can shape her psionic force fields into invisible constructs, usually simple shapes such as barriers, columns, cones, cylinders, darts, discs, domes, platforms, rams, ramps, slides and spheres. By generating additional force behind her psionic constructs, Sue can turn them into offensive weapons, ranging from massive invisible battering rams to small projectiles such as spheres and darts. She can generate solid force constructs as small as a marble or as large as 100 feet in diameter, and her hollow projections such as domes can extend up to several miles in area. By forming one of her force fields within an object and expanding the field, Sue can cause her target to explode. She can also travel atop animated constructs such as ramps, stairs, slides, columns and stepping discs, enabling her to simulate a limited approximation of levitation or flight. She is capable of generating and manipulating multiple psionic force fields simultaneously.
More on Marvel.com: Invisible Woman - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Skills: Musician, plays guitar. + Music is just a series of altered patterns. The musician creates a pattern and makes us anticipate a resolution…then holds back, makes us wait for it. There are patterns in everything and everyone. Skilled computer programmer.

Bio: Born Susan Storm, Sue and her brother Johnny had a happy childhood until their mother Mary died in a car crash. Their father, celebrated surgeon Doctor Franklin Storm, survived the accident without injury but was unable to save his wife despite his best medical efforts. His spirit broken, Dr. Storm abandoned his practice, becoming a gambler and a drunk, and eventually went to prison after he accidentally killed an underworld loan shark during a struggle. Sue became more like a mother than a sister to Johnny thereafter, though both were soon placed in the custody of their loving aunt Marygay. Sue is a bright talented girl and has a bright future. She was able to get into the fancy Manhattan private school on her own merit.

Sue still has deep feelings for her friend Reed, though science wise she has started to question his ability. Strangely, around a week or two before the school year began, Margaret Rogers, another one of the students at the academy. Tried to recruit her and Johnny into some kind of supers club. After 'convincing' Johnny to not join she declined herself. Perhaps the failed experiment is still weighing heavy on her mind, along with the struggle of what to do with herself and her powers.

More on Marvel.com: Invisible Woman - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Notes: Has an innate talent to recognize patterns in things that other people generally don't see. Has a large protective mothering instinct from helping raise her younger more impulsive brother Johnny.

Reactions: Laivindur and Brea
Full Name: Danielle "Danni" Rand

Alias: The Immortal Iron Fist

Appearance:
danni rand 2.png

Costume:
iron fist costume female 2.png
But add the traditional yellow mask...
armor_ironfist_mask.png

Hometown: New York City
Side activities/clubs: Tai Chi, Anime Club
Powers/Skills: Plunging her fists into the molten heart of the dragon Shou-Lao the Undying infused the dragon's superhuman energy into Rand. This, along with being trained by Lei Kung the Thunderer, gave Rand the power of the Iron Fist, allowing her to summon and focus her chi energy (also called natural energy or life force energy) to enhance her natural abilities to extraordinary levels. Her strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes and senses can all be greatly intensified.
She is able to concentrate her own chi and the superhuman energy from Shou-Lao's heart into her hand, with it manifesting as a supernatural glow around her hand and fist. So concentrated, this "iron fist" can strike with superhuman hardness and impact, while her hand becomes impervious to pain and injury. However, summoning the power required by this feat leaves Rand physically and mentally drained, unable to repeat the act for a time, as long as an entire day in certain instances.
She can focus her chi inward to heal herself or outward to heal others of injury, as well as to give herself psychic senses and to telepathically fuse her consciousness with another person.
Rand is also a skilled acrobat, gymnast, and a master of all of K'un Lun's martial arts, as well as various fighting styles from Earth, including Shaolin Kung Fu, Aikido, Fujian White Crane, Judo, Karate, Muay Thai, Ninjutsu and Wing Chun.
She's learned the basics of several oriental languages, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, and Korean, but isn't fluent, her understanding mainly conversational and unable to pick up nuances and clues a fluent speaker would.

She has an intimate passion for learning about history, archeology and mythology, and is good at those subjects.

Bio: When Danni Rand was 8-years old, she survived a mysterious plane crash that claimed the lives of her extremely wealthy parents. Rescued by warrior monks, Danni grew up in the of city of K'un-Lun, where she endured harsh conditions, but also trained to be a fierce warrior. Nine years later, Danni returns home to New York, where she is immediately enrolled in the Academy's program (already going to the school, after all it's one of the most exclusive and she's a Rand) after she is witnessed by SHIELD agents foiling a robbery using her abilities. She stands to fully inherit her parents' estate in four years, the current Rand Corporation being run by a family friend. What she doesn't know, is how unfriendly that friend may be now that they are used to controlling the Corporation and the estate.

Notes: Danni is very much a fish out of water when it comes to the big city. She grew up from age 8 to 17 in an isolated monestary, and so she's still learning the nuances of social interactions overall. She very much respects authority and the chain of command, even though she regularly allows her overconfidence to fly in the face of such authority. If she sees something wrong, she will not hesitate to try to make it right, which is how she got noticed by SHIELD.

A robbery where an armored car was being hijacked was stopped by her using the Iron Fist to dent in the driver's side door and forcibly remove the hijacker from the vehicle. Before that incident she was on track to live a continued life of isolation, the Meachums being her caretakers and handlers.

When she saw she could do something more than just throw money at charities to help the world once she was home, she gladly accepted the offer to join the academy's special program.

Full Name: Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin "Peter"

Alias: Colossus

Appearance:
colossus human 2.jpg
(faceclaim, Mike Carr, Bodybuilder/Model)

Costume:
Colossus costume.jpg

Hometown: Ust-Ordynsky Collective Farm, Siberia, Russia

Grade: 12th
Side activities/clubs: Art (Drawing, Painting), Book of the Month Club.

Powers/Skills: Colossus is a mutant with the ability to transform his entire body into a form of "organic steel", with properties similar to osmium but of still unknown composition. Colossus must transform his entire body into this armored state; he cannot transform only a portion of his body. When he transforms, he gains approximately 1 ft (30 cm) in height; official figures state his height at about 7 ft 5 in (230 cm) in transformed state versus 6 ft 6 in (200 cm) in normal human form) and his weight is at least doubled. In his armored form, Colossus possesses superhuman levels of strength, as well as superhuman stamina and durability.

While in his armored form, Colossus requires no food, water, or even oxygen to sustain himself, and is extremely resistant to injury. He is capable of withstanding great impacts, large caliber bullets, falling from tremendous heights, electricity, and certain magical attacks. While he has great resistance to temperature extremes of hot and cold, extreme heat followed by rapid super-cooling has been shown to cause extreme damage.

As he is vulnerable to the anti-metal vibranium in his metal form, his body instinctively shifts to human form when faced with a vibranium weapon. Colossus is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, having received training in that and in acrobatics and sword fighting. In human form, he is still exceptionally strong and in superb physical condition, though not superhumanly so.

Piotr is a very skilled artist, both in drawing with various medium (pastels, pencil, ink) and painting, both watercolor and oil painting, and in a perfect world he would not have to transform and would just be an artist.

Bio: Born in Siberia on a collective farm, he grew up with his sister Ilyana, until Charles Xavier and several other X-Men found them and offered to help with their abilities. Piotr wasn't so much interested in that; rather, he was far more interested in the fact that he could help people with his abilities. Being an altruist at heart and a kind and gentle soul, he could not refuse the Professor's offer. He spent three years at Xavier's school before transferring to the Academy.

• Love
(Out of costume)

rogue-png.165373

(In costume *pending change based on a new photo I found, but more than likely it'll stay the same*)

rog-png.165372

Full Name: Anton 'Anna' Marie

Alias: Rogue

Hometown: Meridian, Mississippi

Grade: 10th

Side activities/clubs: He has sort of an aversion to touching people, it's something he's absolutely terrified with. But if he had to pick one, he'd want to join the drama club (many people tell him he has a spectacular singing voice) and possibly the cooking club. He'd love to bring a little 'Southern Spice' into the lives of his friends, if that makes sense.

Powers:

Power Absorption: Rogue can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of his skin with the skin of the other person. He is not limited to absorbing superhuman abilities: for example, he has absorbed the strength, agility, and sharp reflexes of an enhanced human. He can also absorb psionic abilities. In absorbing another person's memories, Rogue also gains the emotional responses connected to them. For the transfer of abilities to be accomplished, Rogue's skin must contact the skin of his victim.

Rogue can only absorb abilities and memories from living organic beings. He can possess the powers of several superhuman persons at once. No upper limit has yet been determined for the number of superhuman beings whose power he can maintain simultaneously, or for the amount of power that he can absorb. Rogue can even absorb gross physical characteristics from a victim. His physical appearance does not change when he absorbs abilities and memories from a normal looking human being. The victim's abilities and memories are absorbed for a time sixty times longer than the period of time Rogue was in physical contact with that person. Those touched are rendered unconscious by contact with him, though some beings are capable of resisting this effect.

This transfer is usually temporary, lasting for a period of time relative to how long contact is maintained, but the transfer may become permanent in certain cases. Most often the process happens instantly when Rogue touches someone, but in certain instances where a being has possessed an extraordinary level of power they are able to resist him, and he may only share part of their memories and power.

His power is potentially lethal. His flirtation, Cindy Robbins, was in a comatose state for roughly a decade after his powers first manifested when they touched. She never fully awakened, and finally passed on instead of remaining on life support; however, Rogue has never actually killed with his powers; he only possesses the power to send victims into a permanent vegetative state if he isn't careful.

As Rogue is absorbing the total psyche of a person, there is a risk of a personality overwhelming him and taking control of his body. It has also been shown that even though Rogue forgets the memories he has absorbed when a psyche returns to its body, 'echoes' of their personalities remain buried in his mind. Rogue is able to absorb psyches and abilities of several beings at once, though the experience can be confusing and disorienting for him.

Robotic beings are mostly immune to him power. Depending on the amount of organics left, he can usually affect cyborgs. He seems able to affect techno-organic beings. Powerful enough beings can withstand his touch and attempt to impose their own will on him or cause a feedback loop. Rogue's power has grown over time, but the Professor has done his best to keep it in check so Rogue can learn to control it.

Ionic Energy Form: The tissue and bones of him entire body have now been augmented in strength and to a certain extent. He is now composed of organic matter that is permeated with this form of energy.

Superhuman Strength: Possesses vast superhuman strength, the limits of which aren't known, and he is listed as Class 100.

Superhuman Speed: He can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Stamina: His ionic body grants him unlimited stamina and is therefore immune to natural fatigue. However; the act of draining a person can cause him to be extremely woozy.

Superhuman Durability: His bodily tissues are much harder and far more resistant to physical injury than the bodily tissues of a normal human. Rogue is highly resistant to penetration wounds, even from high caliber machine gun shells. He can also withstand tremendous impact forces, such as falling from great heights or being repeatedly struck by superhumanly strong opponents, without being hurt. He is also resistant to extremes in temperature.

Superhuman Agility: His agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: Rogue's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.

Flight: Rogue is able to fly through the air at great speeds, the exact limit of which isn't known. He can fly at speeds in excess of 700 mph.

Skills:

Rogue is actually quite the cook and has a skill that would match most 5-star chefs. His mentality is; "If'n you plan to skip it, ya may as well quit it."

Rogue also is a master at stealth, hence where his alias comes from. He often likes to take to the shadows, but isn't afraid to act like a bruiser when it's called for.

Bio:

Anton began life normally; growing up with two loving parents deep within the heart of Mississippi, going to public school, all of the good stuff; But things took a turn for the worst when he reached the pivotal age of sixteen. Not only did Anton discover he was a mutant, but also he realized that his powers were some of the most dangerous yet; he had the ability to drain the life-energy from people. At first, he thought he was some kind of vampire and took all the required precautions, but after his little 'accident' with Cindy Robbins attracted the attention of the local papers, he was visited by a man called Charles Xavier. Xavier, who had claimed to be a professor at some prestigious school in New York, explained that he could help Anton refine and control his powers. At first, Anton's parents were against the idea of shipping off their child with some random man to study in a school full of 'weirdos', as they so eloquently put it. However, Charles agreed to let the Marie family consider his proposal while he left, as he would be staying in town for the next few days for business.

That night, while his parents were sleeping, a group of men broke into Anton's house and kidnapped the young man. Anton was cuffed, given a power-dampening collar to ensure he couldn't resist, and was brought to an undisclosed location (he wasn't entirely aware of his surroundings given how he was both blindfolded and gagged). When he arrived, Anton was met by a man who introduced himself as "Magneto; leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants". Anton had read much about this man; an Auschwitz survivor turned mass-terrorist who claimed to stand for 'Mutant Rights' (though most of what Anton had heard stemmed from J. Jonah Jameson's television program, so even though the information was likely diluted with false facts, Anton still knew how dangerous the man was). Magneto explained that he had heard of Anton's unique ability and sought to bring him into the Brotherhood, seeing as how everyone, including his family had shunned him for being a mutant. While Anton knew his parents still loved him, he had definitely taken notice of the difference in how they treated him presently versus how they had treated him prior to his powers manifesting.

While Anton refused Magneto's offer in what he would describe as a 'less than lady-like' manner, Magneto was seemingly prepared to use his power for their cause either way and revealed a specialized device made by OSCORP which had been reconfigured to harness the powers of a mutant into a weaponized form. Magneto explained he intended to use it on himself, but with the discovery of Anton by his spies, he had since changed his plans to include the new mutant as the machine's primary power-source.

Before the device could be activated, however, a group of mysterious heroes entered the scene and did battle against the Brotherhood foot-soldiers. During the conflict, Anton's power-dampening collar was broken, allowing Anton enough time to take Magneto by surprise and temporarily drain him of his magnetic abilities, which he used to aid in the fight against the Brotherhood members until they eventually fled. The mysterious mutants introduced themselves as "The X-Men" and revealed that they had been instructed by Charles Xavier to keep a close eye on Anton since he suspected Magneto was after the boy.

After his encounter with the Brotherhood and recognizing that he could learn to use his powers to benefit others (and with the overly optimistic mindset that eventually, he could find a cure for his 'condition'), Anton enrolled at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. The alias of "Rogue" came from his occasional flirt and fellow X-Man, Remy LeBeau, who would regard Anton's ability to weaken his foes by being faster and smarter as comparable to the fighting styles of a medieval bandit; a Rogue. Plus, Anton loved the color green, so that was another choice.

But Anton has recently left the school and the X-Men by default to join his friend Piotr at the Academy (and at the behest of Charles, who believed that through the two of them joining the team Captain Rogers was putting together, it showed S.H.I.E.L.D. that not all mutants were like Magneto's Brotherhood and that many could be trusted as heroes and friends to all the free peoples of the world).