2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
High Fantasy. Medieval. Supernatural. Romance. Action. Drama. Adventure. Modern. Thriller. Dystopian.

In regards to posting: Being that they are a group of nine I don't expect them to constantly be attached at the hip. That said, the formal posting order will be Rosita, Colleen, Robert, Edmund, Elijah, Temperence, Kelsey, Adam, and then Alison. If your characters are interacting separate of the group, please us PMs or Google Docs to collaborate the effort and then post it as one entire post.

In regards to development: Naturally, the Out of Character thread is designed for talking... out... out of character. However, one of the most annoying things is discussing plots, events, character relationships, timelines, and just a shit ton of development-related things for your characters... and then having to dig through seventy posts just to find them. I encourage everyone to take advantage of the Information Station and use your posts there to catalog your character development.
[/hr]

Two weeks after the official formation of the group formerly known as The Fateful Eight they decided to re-brand themselves as The Madcaps (like that's better), and they've spent their time in New Jersey lending a helping hand here and there. But it's time for them to get serious if they're going to do what they set out to do: take down the villains hiding behind badges and bogus laws.

• We're Gonna Die

After putting it to a vote, the Madcaps have decided to purchase a plot of land and the abandoned factory on it. The woman they've bought it from, Mira Retner, supports their cause; there's more than a few mutant branches on her family tree and she wants them to have a fighting chance in the world. So now that they have a base of operations and a place to call home, it's time to clean it up and get serious. But, as is common when one chooses the path of heroism, it's never too long before trouble comes knocking.

Last edited:
Oh shoot, is it me now? XD I'll get a post up soon!

Edit: Posted!

Last edited:
Posting later today. (:

Posting hopefully tonight. Going to get a workout in and then a shower.

Got a rough idea...need to clear my mind to flesh it out a bit more.

Looking through the characters I saw something kinda funny. Three of them are really close in age. Elijah was born on April 2nd, 1993. Allison was born on April 3rd, 1993. Kelsey was born on April 4th, 1993.

I wonder if the characters know that or if they're going to figure that out sooner or later. :D

I made a MINOR edit to Allison's powers. The shrinking thing is still intact, but I changed it so that her clothes don't shrink with her. The reason being is that this group isn't that...for lack of a better term...cool. If "The Avengers" are uptown then our crew is K-Mart. I do have something in mind so that she isn't running around naked don't worry about that.

Working on my post now after a better than average workout.

I have an almost irresistible urge to crack down on any idea Rosita offers because she called Ender "Caprain Buzzkill" xD

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hey! I've updated the top post so it's pretty! Check it out.

Also, the Madcaps will soon be on their first "big" mission!! Can anyone guess what it might be?

I'm gonna guess that the warehouse they're buying has some crazy pests. :D Like cockroaches the size of toddlers and mice as vicious as dogs? :D

I am very bad at guessing :)

I'm gonna guess that the warehouse they're buying has some crazy pests. :D Like cockroaches the size of toddlers and mice as vicious as dogs? :D

I am very bad at guessing :)

Or perhaps toddlers the size of cockroaches and dogs as vicious as mice? :D

I'm gonna guess we're going to assassinate the president of the United States

I'm very good at guessing :)

You're all incredibly wrong, but you get gold stars for trying lmfao

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Small Foxx

-Holds out hand-

Well, I'm waiting. (:

tenor.gif

@QuakeUPSB

I’m flying down to Florida tomorrow but will try to get a post either like... before or after the flight (5pm).

-had to google Chen Zen and Fists of Fury; has never watched a Bruce Lee film-

I didn't mean for Ro's remark to come across as racist Dx

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Aero Blue
LOL

no biggie dude, it's not legit racist ahahahaha, my narrative voice is just super smug

• Thank You
Reactions: Small Foxx
Shiz translated loosely to Smug. Google told me so.

Also... Glad I checked my watched threads. Somehow I wasn't notified of any of this!!!