Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
Rules:
you must be over 18 to roleplay with me because I do intend on making most of these sexual.
please be somewhat literate, I don't need super long posts or anything I just.. I have been having some trouble with people posting responses that don't even make sense.
Be patient cause sometimes it does take me awhile to post, though it's ok if you ask nicely for me to post ^^

Pairings (bolded is the person I want to play):
Phil x Clint (really really really want to do this one)
Bruce x Clint
Loki x Clint
Bucky x Natasha
Agent Ward x Agent Fitz (Season 1 only haven't watched season 2 yet)
Spiderman x OC/Deadpool
Thor x Loki
Steve x Bucky (have several of these going already so it has to be a good plot)
Steve x Tony

Really in the mood for Omegaverse so if we could incorporate that, I would be one happy boy ^^

Rules:
you must be over 18 to roleplay with me because I do intend on making most of these sexual.
please be somewhat literate, I don't need super long posts or anything I just.. I have been having some trouble with people posting responses that don't even make sense.
Be patient cause sometimes it does take me awhile to post, though it's ok if you ask nicely for me to post ^^

Pairings (bolded is the person I want to play):
Phil x Clint (really really really want to do this one)
Bruce x Clint
Loki x Clint
Bucky x Natasha
Agent Ward x Agent Fitz (Season 1 only haven't watched season 2 yet)
Spiderman x OC/Deadpool
Thor x Loki
Steve x Bucky (have several of these going already so it has to be a good plot)
Steve x Tony

Really in the mood for Omegaverse so if we could incorporate that, I would be one happy boy ^^
Ahhh, I'd love to do a Spidey x OC/Deadpool, but if you're looking for only eighteen+, I'm afraid I can't. =/

Might I suggest moving this request to the libertine section? You don't have to, but it helps for people like me who'd like to try something but can't due to age preference of the one making the request.

Ahhh, I'd love to do a Spidey x OC/Deadpool, but if you're looking for only eighteen+, I'm afraid I can't. =/

Might I suggest moving this request to the libertine section? You don't have to, but it helps for people like me who'd like to try something but can't due to age preference of the one making the request.
I'm sorry :(
and I put my last Marvel request thread in the libertine and was told to put it here, I just can't win

I'm sorry :(
and I put my last Marvel request thread in the libertine and was told to put it here, I just can't win
It's fine, no worries. ^^

Oh, really? That's odd.. Was it a staff member, volunteer, or a normal member?

It's fine, no worries. ^^

Oh, really? That's odd.. Was it a staff member, volunteer, or a normal member?
I don't remember, it was before my hiatus xP
I think it was a volunteer or a normal member

I don't remember, it was before my hiatus xP
I think it was a volunteer or a normal member
Ahh. In any case, you could probably keep this here, then. You could also possibly have one in the libertine section as well, so long as mods don't tell you otherwise. Or, if needed, you could ask a mod where it should be placed.

Reactions: Wolf-Anima55
Status
Not open for further replies.