2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
Hello!

As you can see, I'm looking for a few Marvel Universe roleplays. I mainly do Canon x OC pairings but I'm always willing to double.

With the canons, if there's a particular version of a canon I will let you know during the discussion of the roleplay. Same goes for the canon I would be playing for you if we double. If there's a particular version of the canon you want me to play, let me know. Also another note, I mainly do hetero pairings.

So if your 18+, the rps will be mature (sexual themes, gore, dark themes, etc.). If your below 18, it will be mainly fluff and kissing book stuff.

Bold-preferred role
*-craving (5 is max)
#-plot ideas

Victor Creed (Sabretooth) x OC *****#
James Howlett (Wolverine) x OC
Wade Wilson (Deadpool) x OC *****
Remy Lebeau (Gambit) x OC
Erik Lehnsherr (Magneto) x OC
Thor x OC
Loki x OC
Tony Stark (Ironman) x OC **
Ivan Vanko (Whiplash) x OC
Steve Rogers (Captain America x OC
Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier) x OC
Clint Barton (Hawkeye) x OC ***
Bruce Banner (Hulk) x OC
Eddie Brock (Venom) x OC ***

Still searching. Really looking for a Victor Creed x OC. I'll play a canon for your character if we double.

Would you do a Thor & Loki x OC rp? (Loki x OC and Thor x OC)
I would play Loki and an OC (the OC's and cannons dont all have to pair up, it really depends on the plot, could just be all adventure or could be more drama/romance stuff)

Still looking for a Victor Creed x OC roleplay. Would like for it to be a mature roleplay if possible.

Still searching for a Victor Creed x OC roleplay. Please!

Still searching. Really looking for a Victor Creed x OC pairing. I'll play whichever canon you'd like me to play.

Still searching. Looking for a Victor Creed x OC x James Howlett x OC. Looking for someone to play Victor to my OC and I'll play James to your OC. Have a a few ideas floating about for this pairing.

I'd love if you could play Loki for me! I can play someone for you too.

Looking for a Victor Creed x OC and James Howlett x OC, or a Victor Creed x OC and Bucky Barnes x OC. Have a few ideas for both double pairings.

Looking for a Victor Creed x OC and James Howlett x OC, or a Victor Creed x OC and Bucky Barnes x OC. Have a few ideas for both double pairings.
I could try to play Victor Creed for you, if you like? Haven't played him before, but I'll be willing to give it a try.

@msbutterfly92 Alright. I'll send a PM and we can discuss this further.