Marvel Universe Roleplay

• Thread starter Midnight Maiden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Maiden

Hello, everyone! I'm currently involved in an amazing Marvel universe roleplay, and we're currently looking for more people to spread our love to! We'd love to have new members, whether you'd like to join as your favorite Marvel character or a character of your own!

Here is the list of who all we already have(Though, I know a few people said they have so many characters they may be willing to give up one or two if you ask):
Loki Laufeyson
Helblindi Laufeyson
Thor Odinson
Tony Stark
Clint Barton(Hawkeye)
Natasha Romanov
Darcy Lewis
Galactus
Peter Parker
James 'Logan' Howlet(Wolverine)
Death
Odin Allfather
Lady Sif
Thanos
Wade Wilson(Deadpool)
Nick Fury
Dormammu
Victor von Doom(Dr. Doom)
Carnage
Agent Venom
Emma Frost
James Buchanan Barnes(Bucky)
[The rest are OC's]

And the list of needed/available characters;
Cable
Hela
All characters related to the X-Men(aside from Logan)
Reed Richards
Susan Storm
Ben Grimm
Johnny Storm
Agent Phil Coulson
Elektra
Red Hulk
the Runaways
Professor Xavier
Agent Maria Hill
Peggy Carter
Heimdall
Fandral
Jane Foster
Mephisto
Phoenix
Pepper Potts
Frigga
Hogun
Volstagg
Ghost-Rider
Anti-Venom

(Side notes; Any character not listed above that is still from the MARVEL universe are welcome, and all OC's are welcome! Also, I will be updating this list as needed!)

I'd love to get a little more information and possibly join as an OC.

I'd be interested to join. Where is this MARVELous roleplay? As Pepper Potts hasn't been taken, and I love playing as her, I would dearly like to participate as her.
But, a bit more information on it would be great too, since this doesn't really say much about the plot, or where I can find the site where this RP is active, and so forth :)

Awesome! I realize I didn't put much on the plot, but that was because I was fairly busy when I made this post. It'll be a little hard to explain it all, but, we've strayed quite a ways from the movie and comic plot. But, the site we use is rpnation.com . We have a thread on the group(our group is titled 'The Nine Realms') that we use to summarize the roleplay as we go along(though, it's near impossible to cover everything). I can copy paste our main summary on here, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.