Marvel/DC Mash up

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Succubus

Original poster
I would really like to do an RP based on a mash up of Marvel and DC characters, I dont have much a plot idea in mind yet, but if someone does we can put our ideas together. I want to kind of do something along the lines that a villian from each comic strand comes together and has a plan to destroy the Heroes. I would really like some input on plot ideas. Hopefully some one(s) will be interested!

Rules:
Follow all Iwaku rules.
You can use an orginal DC/Marvel character, or make up your own. I dont care either way.
Romance is encouraged, but we should keep this PG-13. Fade to Black or take it to PM.
Post at least once every day or so. I get on while I am at work, so sometimes I will go a whole day without posting. (Its because I am off!)
NO ONE LINERS. I want action, and detail. Dont go into so much detail that your three paragraphs are about nothing but the specific color of The Flash's spandex thigh.
Put *IwannaBoogie* in your CS to show that you have looked through the rules.

If you are interested in this RP and have ideas just post them here and put up a CS.

Name:
Marvel/DC? :
Powers:
Persona:
Looks: (Picture or written)
Background?:

1375281536_tumblr_mmkbkh6D6O1rd8frxo1_500.gif

10317.gif

*IwannaBoggie*

Name: Cloud (Real name Unknown)

Marvel/DC?: Marvel

Powers: Teleportation - Advanced Level:
  • Cloud is capable of teleporting large distances, (120 Yards)
  • Cloud can teleport limited mass, equal to his own body weight (180 lbs) to speeds up to (80 mph)
  • Cloud must be able to see or have been to wherever he is teleporting to
Regeneration - Basic Level:
  • Minor wounds such as cuts, bruises and light burns heal faster than normal
  • Recovering from minor to moderate blood loss
  • Critical wounds such as lost of limbs, damaged nerves, and internal organs cannot be regenerated, as wounds would simply close up faster and lost organs remain lost
  • Cells that are fatally damaged, such as by burning, cannot be regenerated, resulting in permanent scarring
Additional:

• Cloud's regenerative abilities are what allow him to teleport successfully. Excessive use of teleportation nullifies regenerative ability for a time. Continued use will cause his body to degenerate unpredictably (old wounds opening up, internal bleeding, bone damage, etc.)

Persona: Fairly cocky with an odd sense of humor. Random at times. Keeps serious emotions hidden.

Vacation-8-5.jpg

Background?: Given up to an all mutant orphanage once his powers manifested at the age of 8. He lived a quiet life until an unknown attack destroyed the orphanage, leaving only Cloud (nick named because when he teleported he left a cloud of black smoke behind) and a few others alive. Oddly enough, a few member of the Brotherhood of Mutants were nearby and took him in. Under the Brotherhood Cloud honed his powers, fighting skill and hatred of normal humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't have any great ideas. The only one I have is that Cloud is trying to infiltrate one of the "good" organizations (JLA, X-Men, etc.) and tries to bring it down. I'm open to any other suggestion though.

Name:
Barbara Gordon

Marvel/DC? :
DC

Powers:
Photographic Memory
Athletic and acrobatic skills

Persona:WIP
Batgirl_12_by_Artgerm.jpg

d3483c4a916eb5317aea88f69cb5927a.jpg

Background?:
WIP​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Since you're playing as her I can think of a possible plot. Cloud could try to infiltrate the Gotham PD. Possibly to take out Batman, or just get some gadget that he has. I'm not 100% on it.

I will be alright with that! I will work with ya on the ideas.

Maybe take from Arkham Origins story line a bit. Somehow Cloud hears about a bounty on Batman's head and goes to see what's up.

Name: Manchester Black
Marvel/DC? :DC
Powers: Advanced telepath and telekinesis.(Do you want some of the feats done by this or no?)
Persona:Cocky, smartass, Very rebellious toward heroes, and the way the handle criminals. Very intelligent.
Manchester_Black_Superman_vs_The_Elite_001.jpg

Background?: As a child he looked up to heroes, but saw how they handled criminals and grew to resent them. After a fateful accident, he aquired powerful telekinestic, and telepathic powers. THe United Kingdom trained him and soon with a team or superpowered teens he made the Elite. They first met Superman and challenged the Man of Steel's every rule. They killed criminals. After a great battle Manchester vowed to get his revenge on Superman

*Iwannaboogie*
Name:
My names is Clinton Barton, most call me Clint, but others call me Hawkeye.
Marvel/DC? :
I'm from the Marvel Universe
Powers:
No powers
Persona:
Cocky and sarcastic, funny, lazy, loyal, tough and smart
2516149-profile.jpg

Background?:
N/A​

is this still happening?

Fuck please let this happen i so want in this.

same here I so want to do this

When would be the expected start for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.