INTEREST CHECK Marvel Comics-based RP

Auntie Phaz

Psychopompous Ass
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is just to throw some concepts out there that I thought of for a Marvel RP and see if anyone might be interested in playing them.

1. Brimstone & Hellfire: A Hellfire Club based rp set in modern day. Basic premise involves a charity ball held at the club but with all sorts of intrigue and secret deals being made behind closed doors. Might have some Eyes Wide Shut type elements. Not really interested in running it as a smut rp, though.

2. He Loves You: Deals with the Secret Invasion plot but takes place before Annihilation. Can play as Kree, Skrulls, Shi'ar, Badoon, or virtually any other alien race from Marvel comics. Humans would be allowed, but they would have to have a good reason for being in space (i.e.: having been abducted for experiments or something like that). May be space opera flavored or have to do with space pirates, not really sure right now.

3. X-Ternal Affairs: Set in New Orleans circa 1888, would involve the Thieves and Assassins Guilds conflict. Cajuns, Creoles, voodoo, Mardi Gras, immortals, clan wars, etc.

Let me know if interested in running any of these.