Marvel Cinematic Universe Role Play Search!

PekoPekoKaeru

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello!

(I apologize for the lack of pretty coding)

I am currently in desperate need of a MCU roleplay. I am specifically looking for someone to play Loki for me. I am willing to double or do a separate role play. I will most literally play any character for you male or female.

I have a plot in mind that would start prior to the events of Thor and go all the way up to the current movie. Hopefully longer than that. I desperately want a long term role play.

I do have a few rules. They are pretty simply.

1) Please be able to post two or more paragraphs per character you play. This is only in reference to the main character(s) you play.
2) Be willing to talk to me. I cannot plan the whole thing by myself. Also, a friend is always nice :)
3) Currently, I am on every day, but life does happen. So, please be understanding.
4) Please have decent spelling and grammar. I am not grammar queen, but I do have to be able to understand what ever it is you are trying to say.
5) Use real life pictures as face claims.

Summary of the Plot/Idea:

When Loki is in his early twenties he begins to have visions of a young woman. He hears her calling to him. Troubled, he goes to his mother in search of guidance. Realizing they cannot hold the truth from him any more, Freya informs him that there was a prophecy. It stated that there was a young woman who Loki was destined to be with. She would either be his savior or his destruction. Afraid that she might lead to destruction, Freya and Odin lock the girl away. Loki, livid that his mother would try and decide his fate for him, finds the girl and releases her.

Events transpire from there and it will eventually line up with the movies.

If you have an suggestions to make the plot better that would be lovely. I am willing to play any one else for you and do almost any plot you have. I literally just dreamed this plot up last night so, I know it is rough. I just want to do it.

I am looking to get started tonight if anyone is interested. Please shoot me a message to hear further details about my plot or to tell me your own.