4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fandom, yaoi, yuri, fantasy, horror
Over the weekend I saw Hacksaw Ridge (Excellent movie, btw) and it's given me a plot bunny I can't get rid of. I want to do an AU with Peter Parker and Wade Wilson using the basic premise of the movie. Seeing the movie isn't necessary, all I really want to take from it is the part about a guy that goes to war but refuses to kill anyone. Any further details I'd like to work out with my partner. I can play either character, with a slight preference for playing Wade.

Now onto the rules and such:

-Please be 21+! This is a big one. Nothing against anyone younger, but given the themes involved, I'd feel more comfortable playing with someone more my own age.

-Paragraph style, third person, past tense. No script form please.

-Quality > Quantity. I can't say this enough. I don't like imposed word counts or paragraph counts, and prefer to write the amount needed to move the scene along. I can write a page or more for an introduction or to set the scene, but if our characters are just discussing what to order on a pizza a paragraph is plenty.

- Try to keep it a bit realistic. Granted, we are dealing with superheroes and such, but my suspension of disbelief only goes so far. If we decide to set the plot in WWII, no one should be pulling out a laptop or a cell phone and things like that.

-Limits. This storyline involves war, war isn't pretty. There's going to be blood, gore, and violence involved. That being said, if you have any limits or anything, just let me and we'll keep those out of the RP. ^ ^

-RP medium preference: Messenger > Email > Anything else. I have Skype and AIM, for the right partner I could get another messenger. I don't use public forum threads, too self conscious for that one.

-Grammar and spelling… Honestly, if I can understand what you're saying I'm fine with it. I've played with people learning English as a second language and people going to college to get an English degree. As long as my partner is trying, and every other word isn't a typo we're good. Also keep the text talk to actual texting.

-OOC talk. I like to chat with my RP partners. I love to plot and just talk about random stuff. If you want to as well, awesome, if you don't let me know.

Additional info:

I'm always down for any Marvel pairings. I only do m// or f// unless I'm comfortable with you, though. I've seen every MCU movie to date but the Hulk movies and have read a lot of the comics. I can play pretty much anyone in the MCU, not so much with the X-men, Fantasy Four pretty much doesn't exist in RP to me. (Nothing against the Fantasy Four fans, I just know almost nothing about them and can't play any of them.

Contact info:

Just shoot me a reply or a PM, I'll give that out in private.

Hopefully this catches someone's interest. I think I've covered everything relevant, but don't be afraid to hit me up with questions, comments, and of course RP requests. ^ ^

Still looking!

Bored as all get out and still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.