Marvel and dc the crossover

C

chrono

Original poster
This is rp idea I've been working with I been looking at all the information I can find on the comic storyline for this merged universe and expanding on it and improve upon it with some of my own ideas the plot intro i have comes from the beginning of the comic storyline for this universe everything that follows is a mixture of the comic storyline and my ideas or those whom wish to contribute to this

Through the actions of the living tribunal and the specter to keep the two universes from destruction they merged into one the effect changed the universe as a whole events and history altered ,erased and merged

All character have to be approved

Because of the same gods exist in both universes they were merged into one version of themselves which version of that god is played from is up to the person who claims them

Canon characters are allowed to be claimed but there will be only one version of that character but what the backstory that character has will come from whichever version is chosen

Vampires do exist and they are lead by Dracula this character is important to the storyline and I will have to approve the person who claims him

Key characters these are the balance keepers that keep this merged universe from unraveling their role in the story is important and they can have their own agenda to any situation

This is a free thinking rp if you find you want to improve upon a Canon character who is from marvel with something found in dc run it by me if it is not too far fetched then you may use it an example would be morbius the living vampire and combine him with the manbat serum to improve his mutation

You can make an original character

Oooo I would love to play the suicide squad Harley Quinn I been dying to get my hands on her

Hmm... Wouldn't mind play a Transformers-like OC for this. Maybe more Marvel than DC.

I would be interested in playing Marvel characters, especially those from the X-Men titles.

Ooooh omg Would love to play a GCS or maybe a BoP

I'm thinking Poison Ivy or Huntress or idk

Hmm... Wouldn't mind play a Transformers-like OC for this. Maybe more Marvel than DC.
If you want to play a machine character go ahead there are several to choose from the mastermold is open or a terminator unit which dc does reference

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather go for an OC than a canon character. States that in the post.