Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mars

Original poster
about me

Hello, I'm Mars. I'm an insufferably shy person. I like ice cream and water. I live in the Eastern time zone (UTC -5) and I'm on usually about an hour or two everyday. I'm not good at BBCode or CSS so please excuse my rather humble thread, but it works just as it should and I love it all the same.

guidelines / expectations

I don't much know what exactly I'm looking for in a partner, but I do ask that you are Intermediate or above according to Iwaku's writing level system.

Posting times/speed probably won't be an issue; I'm an incredibly patient person and I wouldn't mind if you posted once a month, as long as you told me to expect it.

I don't mind the gender my partner plays; I usually play females but I can play males when inspired enough.

ideas
(i hope you don't mind the vagueness; i'd definitely like to develop the plot with you and allow you to inject your own ideas into it!)

When I cross out the title of an idea or scenario, it means someone has contacted me about it, but we haven't begun a role-play yet.

feverfew
drama | mystery
In the span of a week, 200 people in the U.S. have gone missing without leaving a trace, with a few being the relatives of character A and B. Meeting on an online forum, the two realize their close proximity to each other and begin talking further, eventually forming a pact to become partners and figure out what has happened and the source of the disappearances.

rhapsody of tired moths
drama | thriller
Character A has led a relatively normal life. They have a working set of parents, an average school life with a perfectly normal social one to accompany it, a best friend in character B, and a decent future ahead of them. Character B has none of these things, and it becomes worse when B does something they cannot escape. They commit murder. In the haste and circumstance of the situation, character A is the one eventually convicted and tried, and there is no going back to the way things were.

lost but never found

fantasy(?) | mystery
Character A is an individual that has been missing for an extremely long amount of time. Character B is a rather normal person. All is well until character A appears, starving, broken, and in desperate need of something; character B's hospitality convinces them to take character A in. After recovering for a few days, character A starts having episodes of extreme emotion: rage, depression, anxiety. They demand for directions, but to where, they won't say. Or perhaps, they can't say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.