♥ Married at First Sight ♥ RP? Idk I keep thinking about this.

genki-

Vomitter of emotions
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekends 11-5; Weekdays anytime up to 12AM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Horror, Magical/ Supernatural, Yaoi, Yuri, Romance, anc Sci-Fi.
Hi there!

I kept thinking about this show that I don't know if it was that popular but I still thought it was kind of interesting. I wanted to put a little spin on Married at First Sight. I tried this a couple of years ago and I had a lot of fun with it because it's nice to have characters put into a really awkward setting. I typically do M x M ships but I can also do F x F and M x F ships as well. I like switchy characters, but can do bottom or top roles but would rather switch. I only ask that each post be around 2-3 paragraphs. Other than that I don't really care where the RP takes place.

Some of the rules of ' Married at First Sight'

• You're married to someone for eight weeks - You'll have access to counselors. It's a legally binding agreement, but we can make it so it's not in our RP !
  • Extensive personality tests, Married at First Sight tends to pride itself on the success rate while the cameras are rolling. (That means it'll be fun to create some situations for our characters! )
  • It's supposed to be a social experiment, but I think it would be fun if we add mythical races as well to the mix?

Last edited: