I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

A deep, orange light crept through the stony hall, in which a simple bridge was the only solid floor.

"Let's-a go," a voice on one side of the hall exclaimed. The lava that covered the ground below him bubbled furiously.

"O-okey dokey," another on the same side replied, somewhat unsure about this whole business. The large, metal door dotted with spikes closed shut behind the two, only adding to the first's determination, yet also the second's hesitation.

A tremendous roar opposite of the two filled the hall, prompting them to rush to battle towards the huge shelled lizard that gave it.

Bowser had learned from his mistakes, this time. Surely, having a single, bright red button with a telling skull on his side of the area for a last-ditch effort trap was a bad idea. No, his current setup, involving MANY buttons in various colors and random degrees of importance, was clearly the one that would confuse the Mario Bros. enough to give him the upper hand.

And sure enough, while Mario kept the number one enemy of the Mushroom Kingdom occupied, his trusty brother Luigi sneaked past to the vast array of large switches and buttons littering the floor and most of the wall. "Oh no," Luigi cried out to his brother in desperation, "which-a one, Mario?!" Mario allowed himself a quick glance at the mass of buttons, shooting Luigi a worried glance, and returning to the two-man fray, doing nothing to ease his anxiety.

Not bothering to give it second thoughts, Luigi closed his eyes, crossed his fingers, and hesitantly pushed a nearby button, a blue one with a lightning bolt on it.

And then.

The disappearance of a previously unnoticed mechanical whirring.

The unmistakable noise of water trickling somewhere below.

The high-pitched bursts of some kind of laser.

The loud crash of a vault door being broken open. From the inside.

"
2QWzXDWCdsAh6-JnI1anZ8FPhTqdMb6E3CMR7fiKUn1fTTHmIeD7c9B9TVabD40w9JUgvJQgeoO4jSAqTLTwUbUmAsmKgX4unzK24fo7lo9Fmbh-hwv8-QmhCN7_r7xpc1Xgk0As
...?"

"
cs0ZN1OgPh9pavoej6SMalS3EmZiM5slZmOPj7s6ZgYZt66V9UiICTO61VkrYWPHH5CZzzJ_0pWDXLKRCq2VAFta5qO8jK-2gEOEC-FV6VYbcqtw78hVokF_wbdqMmRIikKsMk04
...?"

"
k1hbWMTFFSuam4-5V_BdUIlZVu58N-lxryZ9XFjk_QdOZN-6HCtm5qoc1y6yggM-IqHjjsB5L-mamndtXW9fmOCWURi1S_Lc_2-TuyBzy5ugOgqdx6Me28IFXxpa1q4rah7--GS3
!!"
"
k1hbWMTFFSuam4-5V_BdUIlZVu58N-lxryZ9XFjk_QdOZN-6HCtm5qoc1y6yggM-IqHjjsB5L-mamndtXW9fmOCWURi1S_Lc_2-TuyBzy5ugOgqdx6Me28IFXxpa1q4rah7--GS3
!!"
"
!!"

In not long, utter chaos ensued.

~*~​

Hey hey, as you may be able to tell from both the tags and the introduction, this roleplays will be following the Mario franchise, namely will this roleplay be set after Bowser's Inside Story, after pressing the wrong button freed the Shroobs in the basement of Bowser's castle. Now, the twist here comes in when both the bros. and Bowser are captured, leaving none but the minions to take them both back and prevent the Shroobs from taking the Mushroom kingdom too.

This game will, like the franchise it's based on, focus quite a bit on combat. Stats and dice and math, oh my! If combat doesn't hit your fancy but the rest does, feel free to tell me, and I'll tone the math down, but otherwise it'll play quite a central role.

So that's it! This is just an interest check for now, if enough is found, the OOC with information and stats about the different character species will be up.

In all seriousness tho Partners in Time was a great game.

My 9-10 year old self is still spamming the trampolines

(didnt have bowser's inside story feelsbad)

(didnt have bowser's inside story feelsbad)
No worries all you need to know is that Bow-wow kept some Shroobs frozen in his basement.

Also playing as Bowser is the best, you should get it anytime you can.