Marine Cove: The Staff Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eros~ Bottle Nose Dolphin trainer
Mentioned/interacted: Eve( @The Dovah), Ian( @~Dark Disney~

Eros waited and waited and he grew impatient with each passing minute. " I need some coffee first," he said, changing his mind.He changed back into his normal clothes and decided that since he was being ignored, he would get a cup of coffee or perhaps meet someone new. It wasn't like he cared for rules or for the job or for that matter, anything much. He walked into the gift shop and walked all the way back to the break room to get his coffee and looked at the person already in here." Why, hello," he said, in his usual charming tone. " I'm Eros Valentino and what would your lovely name be?" He asked.

Reactions: The Dovah
The shop opened at it's usual time and Eva was looking over some reports in the break room when someone barged into it. "Good morning sir. I'm afraid you can't be back here due to it being our staff area." She told the man as she got up. He asked her what her name was but she refused due to him having or at least seeming to have no id on him and as far as she knew, the gift shop only had her and a few other workers. He was not one of them. "Sir, if you are thirsty, please head to one of our many cafes. The coffee here is property of the shop and techincallly, you are stealing it. I will call security if you do so." She told the man and wasn't afraid to stand her ground. "Please leave this area."

@Luckycoolhawke9

Eros~ Bottle Nose Dolphin trainer
Mentioned/interacted: Eve( @The Dovah),

Eros watched her as she wondered how she knew he wasn't a staff. Ahh, yes, the ID card, perhaps that was what that stupid thing was for. He clipped it to his normal shirt and ignored her mostly and made the coffee anyway. He wasn't about to pay some money for some free coffee since he worked here. He simply shrugged off her threat, he was used to getting his way. It wouldn't be the first day he had done something. He looked at her and paused as he debated what to do next, introductions were in order, his ID equipped now... hmmm... normally, he would be on step three of learning her interests. This was proving to problematic to the man. He tilted his head and wondered what else he could say.

Reactions: The Dovah
Status
Not open for further replies.