2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
  • The sun was shining, the world was bright. The sun looked down happily on Valantis Bay Island. Where tourists came for vacation and fun, one of the main places that tourists would come was called Marine Cove. It was a wonderful place; had rides, animals, shows, behind-the-scenes tours and petting of marine animals. This Island was also was known for its surfing and wonderful atmosphere. Beautiful Island, beautiful hotels and colorful locals. They are kind and open. However, this is about the people who work at Marine Cove. This story is about them.

Marine Cove is hiring new trainer's to work with its wonderful marine animals here in our park. The animals are treated well and well trained. They are happy and healthy. This story is about the relationship with them and those around them. Many opportunities, not just being a trainer await those who apply to Marine Cove.
  • Keep genders even, if you wish to join look here for male and females taken if one is low take up the other Gender if both are even and you make two characters it must be one male one female.
    Note: not everything has to be filled

Count
    Male: 4 Female: 4

Owners:
    Male: Dark
    Female owner: Sister Happily

Animals:
    Killer Whales open
    Lead Trainer Male open
    Trainer('s)
    Female open

Bottlenose Dolphins open
    Lead Trainer Female Happily
    Trainer('s)
    male open

Beluga Whales open
    Lead Trainer Male open
    Trainer('s)
    Female open

Short Finned Pilot Whales open
    Lead Trainer Female open
    Trainer('s)
    male open

California Sea Lions open
    Lead Trainer Female Dark
    Trainer('s)
    Male open

Harbor Seals
    Lead Trainer Male open
    Trainer('s)
    Female open

Polar Bears
    Lead Trainer Male open
    Trainer('s)
    Female open

California Sea Otters open
    Lead Trainer Female open
    Trainer('s)
    Male Open

Walruses open
    Lead Trainer Male open
    Trainer('s)
    Female open

Manatees open
    Lead Trainer Female open
    Trainer('s)
    Male Happily

Leopard Seals open
    Lead Male Trainer open
    Trainer('s)
    Female open

Asian Small-Clawed Otters
    Water Monitor
    Sharks
    Sea Turtles
    Penguins
    Lead
    Lead Keeper/Diver Male open
    Male Diver open
    Female Keeper/Diver open
    Female Keeper open
    Male keeper open

Other open Jobs
    Cove mermaids/mermen slash Pirates Show
    Lead ~Dark Disney~ females only
    ~ mermaid female open
    ~ mermaid female open
    Pirate Captain Male Dark
    2nd in command male Happily
    Crew males only
    Male open
    Male open

None water Jobs
    Concession Stands open
    Characters to dress as:
    Peter Penguin male open
    Rider operators open
    Polly The Otter female open
    Gift store workers open
    management open

• |Posts & Language & Literacy|
    || Keep all OOC to the discord. No RPing takes place, only OOC. Forms go in sign ups. I prefer 2+ paragraph per character... no one liners or short posts.Try To Have Proper Spelling... I screw up as well especially on phone||

|Characters|
    ||You Can Have up to 4 Characters, But Please Keep Genders Even {No Twenty Girls And One Guy}, Please Keep All Of Your Characters Active... I Understand It Can Be Hard Sometimes, But Post For All Of Them At Least Once Every Three Pages. You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals} and I have nothing against LGBT+, and I do allow it in my rps <No Transgender though... it's a bit confusing for display purposes... your character is either male or female. Don't get me wrong you be you in real life, no judgment>. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. Powerplaying should not be an issue since there are, simply put, no powers, but there is none of that either.||

|Reading|
    ||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your characters favorite color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
    ||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or my other GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse. I don't care what sexuality your character is so long as you tell me what gender your character is attracted to if it is something other than the 4 above sexualities (however, if your character is bi and has a preference I would appreciate you telling me ^^)... just remember, no transgender because it's a bit hard for me to display. Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
    ||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||
  • Discord

• Character Skeleton
    Include the following in your form! (Forms don't have to be fancy, but please add some color to make it easier to read make sure coding is mobile friendly)
    - Picture {Real pictures only, no anime/cartoons/etc}
    - Full Name {first, middle (optional), last}
    - Nickname/s
    - Age & Birthday {21+}
    - Gender & Sexuality {keep gender simple to male and female please! If your character is bi (or one of the other fancy terms to denote liking male and female) just make sure to denote if they have a preference}
    -Job in cove? (Trainer of? Diver for? gift shop, etc..)
    - Are they from the Island? ( If not where they from why they move here? If so what part of the Island they grow up on will be given names asap)
    - Ethnicity (from Island would be Islander)
    - Health issues
    - Physical Description
    eyes
    hair
    height
    weight
    Piercings
    tattoos
    Skin Tone
    body build
    other

- Personality {5+ traits at a minimum for postive and negative... if going the paragraph route please bold or color the traits ^^}
    - Likes {3+}
    - Dislikes {3+}
    - Talents {2+}
    - Hobbies {2+}
    - Strengths {2+}
    - Weaknesses {2+}
    -Fears 2+
    Secrets 2+
    - History {optional}
    - Family
    Parents
    Siblings
    extended
    - Pets
    - Other relationships
    Friends
    Enemies
    Love interest
    - Other {faceclaims, secrets, extra info you feel like adding that isn't really necessary but it's fun, etc}

• Velantis Bay Island
    Northside Volcano cliffs
    East side sunset strip
    west side surf Lagoon
    South side Green Beach
    Middle Necricahalla

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Gm her rules and cs

Apart of old rp
@Queen of the Black Hearts
@Tarieles
@Rin Mico
@Ali
@Mundane Monster

New tags
@Denali
@LOF_1332

Last edited:
Sorry, not cool with the whole 'trans people are confusing' thing. Good luck though.

Sorry, not cool with the whole 'trans people are confusing' thing. Good luck though.
Understandable not everyone has to be okay with everything, but I did change it a bit with your acknowledgement of it, was not my rules

Last edited: