2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
I enjoy reading, but I've found myself in a slump and I'm falling behind schedule with my reading, which sucks, so I'm gonna hold a read-a-thon. Whether or not I'll do this once a month or every other month, depends on how this first one goes. If it goes well, I'll make a group to keep all of the challenges, dates for future read-a-thons and other information.

Before I start talking about the dates and the challenges, what is a read-a-thon?

A read-a-thon is an event, usually with set times or dates, where you can read more then you would usually do. Some read-a-thons could have challenges and other activities you can do with others to make it more interesting, but the overall goal of the read-a-thon is to help you read more during that time period then you would normally read.
Easy right? Now to the dates!
March 27th to March 31st

The read-a-thon will start this week and will last 5 days. Starting this Friday (March 27th) and ending next Tuesday (March 31st).
Challenges

1. Read at least 2 books from your TBR(To Be Read) pile.
2. Quick updates after every book you read. (Post it here)
3. Take a photo of your books in random places. *
IMG_2866.jpg
*This is optional to those who don't have a camera
I hope people will join in for the read-a-thon. Post here if you are interest ^_^

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

(And you're still a slowpoke kouhai)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
Hey I got it up earlier then I said I would senpai!
Earlier from what you said TODAY, but later than what you said when you first started to talk about it :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Earlier from what you said TODAY, but later than what you said when you first started to talk about it :D
True lol, I'm glad your on board for it senpai ^_^

True lol, I'm glad your on board for it senpai ^_^
Well, I've got loooots of books to read from the ones I bought during the big book sale here in Sweden o.O NEED TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T BUY 30 BOOKS IN VAIN xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh shit... I just remembered that my brother and his kids will be here from Friday to Sunday... ... I should probably try to find two short books for this round xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well, I've got loooots of books to read from the ones I bought during the big book sale here in Sweden o.O NEED TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T BUY 30 BOOKS IN VAIN xD
I have to catch up on my schedule so I'm gonna enjoy reading as much as I can.

Oh shit... I just remembered that my brother and his kids will be here from Friday to Sunday... ... I should probably try to find two short books for this round xD
Yup, at least until they leave then if you have the time, read another book.

I'm down two books this week already. Not sure I can keep going. Forgot how depressing warhammer is..

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm down two books this week already. Not sure I can keep going. Forgot how depressing warhammer is..
Alright, maybe next time. If you change your mind, it doesn't start until this Friday.

The Read-a-thon Begin's!

Today's the day ^_^

@redblood and @Windsong Good luck you two and happy reading!

And I need to clean my room before our guests come ]:< Ugh!

Welp you better get to it Sensei :D
I just woke up ): -okay it was thirty minutes ago, but I haven't had breakfast yet-
I need to check threads on iwaku first D:

I just woke up ): -okay it was thirty minutes ago, but I haven't had breakfast yet-
I need to check threads on iwaku first D:
Oki doki, check iwaku threads, eat breakfast, then clean ^_^

Oki doki, check iwaku threads, eat breakfast, then clean ^_^
Yep, that's my schedule for most days. Except the cleaning thing. That's only for once a year days or when we get guests xD

Yep, that's my schedule for most days. Except the cleaning thing. That's only for once a year days or when we get guests xD
Lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.