March Iwaku Goals! ...beware the ass of March?

MARCH

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
It's March, bitches, and we have a new theme! Iwaku is all about having fun, but we also like to learn and grow and become super awesome storytelling badasses. Join us in learning how to create rich and vivid worlds with well developed characters.

COOL SHIT YOU SHOULD DO THIS MONTH!

Check out our Roleplay Help & Writing Guides! Participate in current ones, or even write your own!

Participate in roleplay related topics in General Chat. Share your roleplays likes and interests.

Try something NEW in roleplay! Never played in a group before? Join on! Never played an ensemble cast in a one on one? Go for it! Don't know how to write about penises touching? Well, now is the time to try new things. You'll never know what sort of badass writer you can be unless you get out there and try it all out. <3

I challenge all aspiring Game Masters to see if they can run a game in each of our roleplay sections. In fact, be on the look out for this special game master challenge in the Events forum.

And don't forget to VOTE EVERYDAY IN THE TOPSITES cause staying in the top 5 really does help bring us in lots of cool new members to play with!

If you vote to be the ass, then are you the one getting smacked 🤔

• Haha
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gossip and XIII
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: XIII
I don't think you're allowed to use my name in a thread that references General Chat.

I don't think you're allowed to use my name in a thread that references General Chat.
Now I'm definitely gonna do it, I'm even gonna do it in general chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.