Mara and the Pre-Term Labor

Archy won the pot, folks. Liam Mitchell Brunts was born today at 1140, MST. Mara's fine, though she feels like she was hit by a tank, and Ric neither cried nor puked nor passed out. Nor did I have my hand crushed. The Father-In-Law's advice was similarly useless, as she neglected to take even one swing at me.

HOLY SHIT DUDE, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A FATHER! *hands a cigar*

Liam's a badass name.

Congratulations!

TO LIAM, CHILD OF MARA AND RIC, MAY THEY HAVE A HAPPY SUCCESSFUL FAMILY WITH LITTLE TO NO STRUGGLES!

*Toasts with a glass of water*

Hear-hear!

*Toasts!*

I'm totally calling the kid Megatron.

*Ike stops in* Oh hi yah hope you have a good life

*walks off and out the front door*

Well don't wana be rude and walk off into the shadows this time around

*Ike gives a toast to mara, and continues off*

Archy won the pot, folks. Liam Mitchell Brunts was born today at 1140, MST. Mara's fine, though she feels like she was hit by a tank, and Ric neither cried nor puked nor passed out. Nor did I have my hand crushed. The Father-In-Law's advice was similarly useless, as she neglected to take even one swing at me.

ALL CINEMATIC STEREOTYPES. . . FOILED!!!

>=[

Kudos to you for that man.

=]

Well I'm naming mine Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr! and Optimus Prime!

Liam's awesome!

Does this mean that me and Orion can play the part of the crazy relatives?

I'LL BE THE CREEPY UNCLE.

AND CONGRATS. I'LL KNIT A SMALL BABY MITT IN YOUR HONOR.

Reactions: 1 person
You better teach that kid an irish accent ASAP.

I...suppose...y'all can be wierd pseudo-relatives? Not like he won't have plenty. As for the Irish accent, a) my Irish really only gets good when I'm drunk, and I don't plan on being drunk around the kid, and b) nobody'll be able to tell until he's at LEAST 5 anyways.

*Toasts more to the child*

How many pounds does he weigh?

*walks back in*

Oh yeah forgotten you mihgt want your glass back

*hands ric the glass*

Good luck with the family thing again

=D AWWWWWWESOMEEEE I CAN BE CRAZY NOT-RELATIVE AS WELL!

Congrats....

One thing...for me...teach the kid the Freddy song and ahve him sing it to his teacher in first grade....

Please....

I BEG OF YOU....!

Awwwwww! So cute!

I bet he's adorable!

What color are his eyes? Has he cried yet? How's Mara doing? How are you doing? Are you ready for the joys of changing diapers?

Congrats on becoming a new father, Ric. Have a cigar. Just remember not to smoke it around the kid...or me...

Congrats, Mara and Ric!!!!!!

Can't wait for Pictures!!!!!!