Mara and the Pre-Term Labor

Congratulations!!!

^^

Just remember, keep the stereotype alive by crushing your man's hand while holding it during the delivery. And then he can faint.

Take care of yourself, Mara and Ric! Best of luck handling that baby! XD

Hey, before you really start chewing Ric out about it being his fault. Tell him that it's ok to cry when he sees the kid. Apparently a lot of guys WANT to cry, but they won't because the women will cry. So encourage him to not be like the emotionally constipated others and cry if he wants! It's a joyous occasion!

My favorite OB/gyn story was when I was helping deliver an uncomplicated 20-something mom's first baby. Daddy was all excited, then got a whiff of the smell and saw all the fun amniotic fluid and how pale and squishy looking Junior looked when crowning.

Long story short, he totally puked. I felt bad, the nurses made sure he sat down and was okay. Birth went just fine. Everyone went home happy.

But damn if I didn't wanna laugh inside.

That's..... not a good thing... it IS funny... but...

RIC! DON'T THROW UP!

Whelp. I got pulled off the medication due to the severe side effects it was causing. So we'll see how soon I go into labor! :)

Good luck, Mara! I hope everything goes well!

Congrats!

Here's hoping he doesn't come out with twelve fingers!

....HEY!

Isn't this super close to the birthdate I predicted and you all made fun of me cause it was too early and I guessed he'd be a giant alien baby?

IN YOUR FACE!

Can't wait for Aliam. >:D

Reactions: 1 person
Dianananana can predict baby futures? ME NEXT!

Diana picked the 11th. Still no baby :)

Next up is Archy with the 14th. :) Let's see what happens. I have an appointment tomorrow.

Congratulations in advance, Mara and Ric.

And yes, pregnancy sucks. When your girlfriend's best mate is a midwife-in-training, you learn this.

*knows an opportunity when she sees it.* We got $10 on 17th! Do I hear a 16th? An 18th?

*is a horrible person. But still wishes Mara good luck.*

16th! 16th!

Also, I still say name the kid Megatron.

MEGATRON FITZPATRICK BRUNTS

Isn't that the most awesome name ever?

...No, Seiji...Sir Batman Leopold Howitzer III is the most awesome name ever.

Good luck with the baby. Hopefully the baby doesn't do what I did and end up having to be C-sectioned.