2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Mystery
cxSwjh3.png

gMyh58t.jpg

Credit to ivanlaliashvili

Are you looking for an action filled adventure? Do you want to cast reality bending magic with your pastry skills, or become a dragon? Do you want to explore how societies can be built? Or perhaps you simply want to have a magical jailbreak? Well, then, do I have something for you! (Yes, yes I do)

Welcome to the interest check for the Map & Compass Pt. 2, set in a world of magic, steampunk, and monsters.

In Map & Compass Pt. 1, our party of unlikely allies, made up of Templars, anarchists, pirates, disgraced nobility, scientists, and royalty, managed to escape the prison island just as disaster erupted. For the next part of our story, we’re looking for writers interested in helping us weave the rest of this tale with their characters.

If you wish to learn more about the world the RP is set in, check out the Lore page, or just ask me below/PM!

Where does part 2 start?
Only hours after the catastrophe that occurred at the prison of Sunderlake Isle, a train carrying the new members of our cast, be they stow-aways hitching a ride, wealthy nobles, princes, and princesses making their way home from the Royal Academy in light of the disappearance of the king. Among these passengers are a number of people who most definitely do not belong, including the escapees from Sunderlake Isle. And the rest…

Xm4EDrm.jpg

Are you a princess bent on taking the throne? A commoner with an illegal interest in magic? Or perhaps an archeologist looking to unravel the mystery of the clockworkers?
Whoever you choose to be, I look forward to writing this story with you!​

Just gunna watch this one.. <_<

Reactions: Sketching101
Hey~hey!

Soooo! Much!! LOOOOORE!! UGHS!! MY EYES!!

The Boo Girlie likey!!^^!!

Interested! K!! SOOOOOOO like do we need to brush up on what happened in part one?

And like so we look like regular people but with some kind of distinct feature from an Angel or a Daemon ancestor?

And we are supposed to eat other wizard types to grow in power right?

And of course the Regular Rundown:

What is required:

~post frequency?
~face claim art style?
~max. number of RPers?

~Is Discord required?

~Is there dice/stats use?

Thanks ya~^^!!

This looks great, interested.

@Drone @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Pupperr
Hello! Thank you for your interest. This won't be starting immediately due to some real-life problem that popped up. I can still send you all links to the Discord, however, until then.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
-Yes, Discord is mandatory because I've found that's the best way to keep a team of writers collaborating in interesting ways.
-No face claim, only art
-Post frequency varies a lot, but everyone's usually present even if they can't post for some time
-I haven't decided on a dice rule for non-combat stuff, but probably no-dice for combat.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Loves it! But UGHS Discord. Can't cope with that x,x!! But yeah yeah Kk thanks for answers~^^!!