Map and Compass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you don't mind me trying to join, but before I toss out a character, I have a few questions. My main question being is it possible to create a pure spellcaster? One with no skills in the martial arts but a large focus on magic itself, likely including Holy magic. (Speaking of Holy magic, Hunters can use that sort of thing, right?) I was also curious about Blood Magic and how that works. I understand you can 'power up' spells with it, but can you manipulate your own blood to form, say, a sword?

I hope you don't mind me trying to join, but before I toss out a character, I have a few questions. My main question being is it possible to create a pure spellcaster? One with no skills in the martial arts but a large focus on magic itself, likely including Holy magic. (Speaking of Holy magic, Hunters can use that sort of thing, right?) I was also curious about Blood Magic and how that works. I understand you can 'power up' spells with it, but can you manipulate your own blood to form, say, a sword?
Sorry, but I'm posting the IC today so we can't really take anyone else. In the future, however, spots will be opening.

EDIT: And it is UP! https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/map-and-compass-ic.119565/

Last edited:
If any of you could bring up a post by tomorrow, that'd be awesome ^_^ I want to get through the intro quickly to get right out to the ACTION with... with
tumblr_n8gth1o4e61qzuhp0o1_500.gif

Ah. Right. Sorry, forgot to let you know, but I'm away this next week on holiday with some friends. Will try and get something posted next weekend.

Sorry had a very busy week, but this coming week should allow me to post more frequently. :)

Whenever anyone has time, please try to get a post up.

I kinda set myself up for failure here by making my character so broody and quiet

If no one posts by tonight, I'll be doing a timeskip to the Hunt.

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Status
Not open for further replies.