Mao Commissions

M

Mao

Original poster
tumblr_mt2opfT3YG1re1uaoo10_500.png
Yo! My name is Mao, and I am a digital artist. You can find my SFW gallery here.
I'll throw some samples up here first, and then I'll get to the details of commission information!​
SMALL 1.jpgSmall 2.jpgSmall 4.jpg
Small 5.jpgSmall 6.jpgSmall 7.jpg
Small 8.jpgSmall 9.jpgDeer Girl Colored.png
SMALL 3.jpg
EqaAPJS.gif
Rn43J7D.gif

The Prices
Digital Art:
  • Sketch - $10
  • Line Art - $15
  • Color - $25
  • Animation - $20-100 (Depends on Complexity)
Add-Ons:
  • Additional Character(s) - +$5
  • Simple Background - +$5
  • Complex Background - +$10
The System:
  1. You pm me, or post in this thread requesting a commission. If requesting a sketch, you will pay me at this time. (If requesting line art, color, or animation, hold tight, your time will come.)
  2. I sketch the concept, and show you. If you requested a sketch, we're done! If you requested color or animation, here is where you pay me!
  3. I finish the linart/color/animation, and send you the finished product. At this time, I will ask you if everything is satisfactory, and if it is, I ask for permission to post to either Deviantart, Tumblr, pixiv, or all three.
Additional Notes:
  • Like the others, as long as I make sales for the month, I will donate $5 to Iwaku on a monthly basis.
  • I do draw NSFW art. For samples, please pm me! I will only draw for people who are over 18, of course.
  • I only accept paypal payments.
I am super open to pretty much anything, including haggling or trades, so do not hesitate to ask me!