Many Ideas, Few Role-Plays

• Thread starter Grimm_Reaper1005
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grimm_Reaper1005

Okay, this is my first attempt at finding an RP partner on this site, but I've looked at a few other search threads and decided this would be a good format. Please feel free to contact me if any of these interest you. I will try to do the spoiler thing, but I don't actually know how to do it.

This idea can be either MxM or FxM, but in either case, I will be playing the submissive one. The general idea is that several years ago, YC (a powerful Vampire Lord) saved the life of MC, a human child. Afterwards, MC basically attached to YC, and YC let MC stay nearby as something of a servant. Now that MC is of age, though, YC has started to develop sexual urges towards MC.

MC is an escapee from a mental hospital, where he/she was tortured and brainwashed. YC finds MC sleeping in the backyard and takes MC in for the night. Soon, it becomes apparent that MC has split personalities. One is timid, shy, and sweet, while the other is bold, abrasive, and quite lewd. Again, if you take interest in this RP, I would much prefer to play the Uke in an MxM relationship.

MC is a young man with a terrible secret. When YC becomes his new teacher, MC's secret becomes immensely more difficult to hide. Soon, he will be forced to reveal his true self.

This one is designed to be Yaoi, with MC being the Uke. The secret is negotiable, but can be anything from MC being gay, to even being a Cunt Boy (a male with a vagina). The school would be an all-boys school, and there is plenty of potential for drama.

MC is a Digimon from another dimension's Digital World. After coming to this dimension and starting to learn the rules of this one, he finds a young, human child stranded in the Digital World. He somewhat adopts the child, taking care of the kid until he can find a way to return it to the Human World. However, this proves difficult. After many years, he's still taking care of the human, only now the human is showing interest in a different way.

This one is the only idea currently in which MC will be taking on the more aggressive role. Which Digimon I play will be negotiable, but I was intending on creating my own. This can be either Yaoi, Yuri, or Hetero.

Those are my ideas at this time. Contact me if any are interesting. For the most part, they're all pretty basic right now, as I don't know what this site's rules are. I've made some simple guesses, but I don't know if things like Beastiality is allowed. Also, I know a lot of sites have different ideas of age ranges. One site I was on wouldn't let me use characters that were under the age of 18 (regardless of sexual content or not), while another let me use characters as young as 10 (so long as there was no sexual content of course). So if someone could let me know the age ranges (I.E. what's an acceptable age, what classifies as what, etc.), that'd be great. I will alter this post to reflect when/if I learn this. Otherwise, I am willing to work with partners on character ages and fit the character to your comfort zone.

EDIT: Update time! Here's some new ideas.

A Yakuza's (or Demon Lord's) child is guarded and watched over by a loyal soldier. Suddenly, the Yakuza (or Demon Lord) is attacked, and the soldier does as they were trained and escapes with the child, going into hiding. While in hiding, the rival Yakuza's (or Demon Lord's) son/daughter meets the child and, not knowing their identity, starts a romance.

In this RP, I would play both the guardian and one of the two children. While this is the basic version of the idea, it can be altered to make it Yaoi, Yuri, Hetero, or whatever is needed, and can also be shifted to make it fit other themes, such as corporations, medieval kings, or even Samurai.

At a young age, two neighbors who share a birthday were nearly inseparable. However, after spending years together, one of them must move away. To make sure they will always be part of each others lives, the two children get "married." Years later (either in high school or early college), the two are reunited, though they don't recognize each other immediately. Once they do recognize each other and start to rekindle their friendship, it starts to become something more. This is a problem, as one of the friends is in a relationship, and it's a healthy, happy relationship (for now).

I intend to play a slightly younger character than the other, but only by a year or two. This one is extremely easy to manipulate into whatever it needs to be as well. Also, the relationship thing can be shifted as needed.

A family with two children splits, each parent taking one of the children. After several years, one parent dies, leaving the other child to live with the remaining parent. Being distant for so long, the other child begins to develop romantic feelings towards their sibling.

Naturally, this one is incestuous, but otherwise it can be adapted however. I could play a damaged daughter (or son) who, after the split, was taken by her father and sexually abused. They could be twins, if you're into that sort of thing. It can be Yaoi, Yuri, anything.

A raging alcoholic wakes up after a night of black-out drinking to find a much younger, even under aged, teen in their bed. The teen in question has almost total amnesia, knowing their own name, how to read and write in two languages, what country they're currently in, and most bizarrely, the alcoholic's name. The alcoholic must clean up his act (at least somewhat) to help the poor teen, and the fact that they've already had sex at least once leads to a romantic attraction.

I rather like this one, as it can be twisted however you wish. It's partially inspired by an Anime. I would play as the teenager, and this one must be either Hetero or Yaoi, although if you can figure out how to make it Yuri, I'm open to listening.

Last edited:
I'd totally be up for the Fangs in the Night idea if you're still looking.

Always looking! Someone else has contacted me about that one, but I kept the idea vague enough that I can work do the same basic plot with two people, and have it be two different RPs. Just hit me up with a PM and we'll discuss it later? I've gotta get some sleep, though, for work.

Sweet! Send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

Another bump~! With added plots (that will be edited into the first post as well as posted here)

A Yakuza's (or Demon Lord's) child is guarded and watched over by a loyal soldier. Suddenly, the Yakuza (or Demon Lord) is attacked, and the soldier does as they were trained and escapes with the child, going into hiding. While in hiding, the rival Yakuza's (or Demon Lord's) son/daughter meets the child and, not knowing their identity, starts a romance.

In this RP, I would play both the guardian and one of the two children. While this is the basic version of the idea, it can be altered to make it Yaoi, Yuri, Hetero, or whatever is needed, and can also be shifted to make it fit other themes, such as corporations, medieval kings, or even Samurai.

At a young age, two neighbors who share a birthday were nearly inseparable. However, after spending years together, one of them must move away. To make sure they will always be part of each others lives, the two children get "married." Years later (either in high school or early college), the two are reunited, though they don't recognize each other immediately. Once they do recognize each other and start to rekindle their friendship, it starts to become something more. This is a problem, as one of the friends is in a relationship, and it's a healthy, happy relationship (for now).

I intend to play a slightly younger character than the other, but only by a year or two. This one is extremely easy to manipulate into whatever it needs to be as well. Also, the relationship thing can be shifted as needed.

A family with two children splits, each parent taking one of the children. After several years, one parent dies, leaving the other child to live with the remaining parent. Being distant for so long, the other child begins to develop romantic feelings towards their sibling.

Naturally, this one is incestuous, but otherwise it can be adapted however. I could play a damaged daughter (or son) who, after the split, was taken by her father and sexually abused. They could be twins, if you're into that sort of thing. It can be Yaoi, Yuri, anything.

A raging alcoholic wakes up after a night of black-out drinking to find a much younger, even under aged, teen in their bed. The teen in question has almost total amnesia, knowing their own name, how to read and write in two languages, what country they're currently in, and most bizarrely, the alcoholic's name. The alcoholic must clean up his act (at least somewhat) to help the poor teen, and the fact that they've already had sex at least once leads to a romantic attraction.

I rather like this one, as it can be twisted however you wish. It's partially inspired by an Anime. I would play as the teenager, and this one must be either Hetero or Yaoi, although if you can figure out how to make it Yuri, I'm open to listening.

Let is also be stated that I do intend to play a teenager in most of these, though that's negotiable. I don't know the age limits on the site (no one has told them to me), but I do know that there are age restrictions, so to be safe, all of my characters will be at least 15 unless someone REALLY wants be to go younger and can link me a page that says it's allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.