Man's greatness lies in his power of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shin

Original poster
Good God, I spend half an hour thinking of how to introduce myself and there's the title to this thread, I just end up quoting my current favorite philosopher, Blaise Pascal...​

Um, hey, hello! Before I move into introducing myself further, here goes some answers to that fun little questionnaire!

What do you prefer to be called?
Rafale. French for "squall", it's also a pretty darn cool plane.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Mysterious, apparently effeminate person with boyish tastes and enjoyments. Make your own conclusions as you will.

How old are you?
South of being a real adult, north of being a teenager.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
That would be a yes! I've been roleplaying for a few years now and I've been writing even longer! This site looks very impressive, so I'm sure I'll have some very good times here!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
It all depends, I tend to prefer group roleplays, but I prefer smaller groups. I really can't handle things when there's too many people, it's simply too much for me to get home and see twenty posts to read through because the GM accepted the entire population of Seychelles into the RP. ;_;
Don't get me wrong, I love playing with a good few people, though! I just have a preference for closely-knit groups!
...the question wasn't really about that, though. Anywaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, I prefer neither one or the other, but I find it easier to get into group RP's, so I tend to do those more often, but if I'm invited, I'm happy to do one on ones!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
A hard question. Am I alone or with people? Because if there's people, I kind of want to go to the beach, because air-conditioning is kind of rendered moot when people are crowded into my bloody house. >:c

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Anything from this OST, especially that first song. I. Freaking. Love. It. I can listen to Old Town for hours on end too, as well as Downtown. This game simply has my favorite OST ever. Also my favorite game ever.

Anyway, to finish up this introduction, hello! I'm Rafale (redundancy) and I like writing! I enjoy all sorts of genres, just propose something to me, though I particularly enjoy all manners of fantasy, modern settings or otherwise and I really like military related stuff, like planes! Lots of planes. Seriously.

Hope to have a good time here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.