1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
manhattan-skyline.jpg

New York City is the most populous city in the country and an economic center of the world. Manhattan Island, the most famous part of the city, has a daytime population of four million people, and many more passing through.

At a port, there is a medical laboratory performing research on several diseases. Unfortunately, a brief lapse of judgment resulted in a dangerous parasite being released into the lab. A further fuckup by security resulted in the parasite getting loose into Manhattan itself. The parasite made its victims ravenous and hungry, forgoing all rational thought. It's transferred through saliva and blood contact of the infected

The parasite begins to spread, leading the US Government to blockade the island of Manhattan to prevent further spread from the island. Checkpoints are set up at critical points in the city where survivors are tested and evacuated from the city. When it reached a critical point, the government announced there would be a neutron bomb dropped on the city in an effort to preserve architecture and resources while vaporizing the infected.

It would allow survivors one week to gather and escape.

You have seven days to escape Manhattan.

Seven Days to Survive.

• 81nWu8VQULL._SL1500_.jpg

Based on The Division and general zombie fiction, this is an RP where the characters have to escape Manhattan within a week before the US Government drops a neutron bomb on the city to prevent the disease from spreading further while doing minimal damage to the city itself.

Starting two days before the lockdown, players will have time to gather together and gather resources before they must race out of the chaos of the city in an attempt to break the lockdown.

• unknown.png

Appearance:

(I would prefer an image, but description is fine too)

Name:
    Personality:
    Job:
    Background:
    Skills you may have:
    Any Weaknesses you Might Have:
    Other:

• N/A

• N/A

Last edited:
This looks good

If it is two days before the lockdown, are there already a few zombie cases happening around Mnahatten that our characters would know of?

And would the neutron bomb be televised to warn survivors first? So that we know

I'm totally groovin' with this idea! If this idea takes off, you can count me in.

Reactions: Rads