Mango Drama!!!

FLUFFU, YOU POST PLEASE.

Is it my post? Because I do not know what to post... x__o

Rei wouldn't be able to go after Hideo, since she's in da bafroom... Not much for me to reply to. D:

Those people suck at picking up the phone! TIME FOR AWKWARD BARGING IN AFTER FLUFFY DOES THINGS IN THE BAFROOM!

Character Name: Kisei Otomo
Job/Role: Straightforward and serious secondary character; the plain man.
General Appearance: Kind of like http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/file/view/tenchi215.jpg/125166145/tenchi215.jpg sans any awesome characteristics.
Current Goal/Purpose: Finish college and get a good job; not disappoint his parents
General Personality: Plain, Death-before-dishonor, Workworkwork!, Diligence.
General History: The youngest of three brothers in a rich family, denied the inheritance by birthright, he is forced to go to college to prove his worth.

Looks good to me Mr. Fel. Nice to break up the harem, although Hideo says he likes it. Sorta.

Fluffu, bathroom scene works fine. Internal monologue to self, I could also have Hideo encounter Zypher's lady and then he can go back to square one, somehow.

Katla's character could also go after Hideo, since she would know that he's the sort to run off when ordered to stick around.

I can always edit my post by tomorrow night and have Satomi chase after Hideo if that works better.

Thanks, that might help with moving the storyline forward a little. We can then develop the character relationship between our two characters then.

It's been edited. Hopefully, it'll start the ball rolling again.

Danke. Working on post now.

A FYI, in my next few posts I'm going to attempt to start to talk more about Rie's comic itself. If you are playing any of the characters that from the parallel universe/Comic world please put any info you want included either here in the OOC or via PM.

I'll post soon, then. ^^ Hopefully tonight. If not, I will tomorrow afternoon.

I could post, might work better plot wise if we get Kat to post first.