Original poster
Okay, I need a good and long manga. I've been reading/read:
One Piece (ch 22)
Bleach (completed)
Hunter x Hunter (caught up)
One Punch Man (caught up)
Naruto (completed)
Barrage (completed)
My hero academia (cant remember chapter)

So is there any good Mangas besides mainstream ones that are good to read?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Kengan Ashura is pretty good, if you're into just straight up brawlers. Beautifully drawn and graphic (sometimes to the point of body horror) combat.

Kingdom is actually a mainstream one, although less so outside of Japan. Pretty epic take on large scale tactics and warfare.

I have the tendency to not finish anything, but I know I've at least hit volume 5 with each of these. ^^;

Blade of the Immortal
King of Hell
Itsuwaribito
Basilisk

Also there's a a manga I've been looking for if anyone knows it. I remember very little other than there are aliens that invade Earth and are attaching themselves to people. They can become weapons like swords and their true forms kind of look like Sliver's from Magic the Gathering, like with pointy heads and stabby legs. I think the main character was part of the military, but like stupid young, 15 or so. Kind of like Full Metal Panic, but with aliens. lol I think I read it in a Newtype magazine around 2004-2005? I feel old.

Okay, so normally I'm not into this kinda manga, but it's so creepy that it's good? It's a psychological horror-thriller (kinda) manga called A Trail of Blood. It's not shounen in any way, it's set in the real world. It's about a young boy whose mother is very overprotective of him! It starts off kind of slow and you might think to yourself "What's the point?!"

But then that goes away and you're left screaming "NANI!?!?!" I highly recommend checking it out :D

Another good Manga is Dr. Stone :D it's very adventurous and fun! The entire world's inhabitants are suddenly turned to stone and after a few thousand years, the main character is suddenly freed from his stone prison to find the world has reset. Time to remake the world using the power of SCIENCE! It's very endearing and fun and I've been enjoying it for quite some time!

I highly recommend both of these mangas :D

I suggest the "Monster!" manga, a thriller about a good doctor forced into a difficult journey that challenges his ethics, though I would suggest going in blindly as it's easy to spoil. The wiki does a pretty good job not revealing too much though, so you could start there. Monster (manga) - Wikipedia

Goblin Slayer. It kinda takes the 'the fantasy adventurer' genre and makes it really gritty. With real consequences that not everyone has the stomach for.

Or Tomo-chan wa onnanoko(sp?), it's a funny story about a tomboy girl who wants her childhood guy friend to see her as more than a friend. But he's denser than a black hole, so you spend a lot of chapters yelling "come on!" at him. Plus you have some fun supporting characters that make things fun. It's mostly a comedic romance. But the art is pretty well done.

It's kinda popular, but "Assassination Classroom" is pretty good, in my opinion. Also, 187 chapters long.
"Pandora Hearts" is also nice, if a bit confusing at times.

Outside of those, I have to vouch for "Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi." (ongoing; 45 chapters translated so far; updates monthly), "Blue Exorcist" (ongoing, used to be pretty popular; I haven't read it in years), "Owari no Seraph"/"Seraph of the End" (somewhat popular, ongoing; at least 11 volumes currently in English), and "Aphorism" (completed, 84 chapters; I haven't finished it, but I liked it).