Manga style Romance.

• Thread starter KAWASUMI ( its Puff )
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAWASUMI ( its Puff )

Original poster
IDK what to put this under right now it could have anything for all I care. but right now iv read to much manga romance and I want to do that type of RP right now. won with comedy and everything in it that makes manga romance really good. so anyone up for it. we can do a onexone or a group if enough people want to doing a school type which in my opinon would be better. but than people can hope in and out but would need to tell us if there leaving.

SO ANYONE OUT THERE UP FOR IT. <3

If it's ok with you, I'm up for a one x one or group. Either works for me.

This sounds cool, I don't read manga and haven't watched much anime, but I'd love to join if at all possible.

I'm interested~!

I love this idea but I will have to see if I have too many other rps...

:) well thanks for the incouragement :) and im up for doing a group more than onexone theres more things to do. give me today to get the group thread up and ill post the link on here.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@~Death~

Uuuh, ...Any reason for that negative rating?

If I Can Play As A Furry/Neko...COUNT ME IN!!!! *Laughs and leaves, only to come back with a Diet Pepsi*

Everyone is waiting for the creator back in the group but it seems he hasnt been on since the 23rd of January... Not sure when he is goign to come back....

WELL IT'S A GOOD THING THIS MASS OF PEOPLE ARE UP FOR IT MR.GHOST

I'd love to roleplay with you, just PM me whenever you're on. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.