Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
It Varies. Usually Im always on atleast a few times a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Furry, Anime.
Please forgive the length, But I'm so excited I wanted to write down all my ideas in hopes of finding someone who would like to write the ideas I have in my head with me! <3

RP Interest Ideas For MandaPanda! <3

InuYasha/Tenchi Muyo Crossover:
Ideally played with Canon Characters.
Looking for a very convincing Sesshoumaru!
Basic Story Premise, Ryoko and Tenchi have a falling out. The details on that can be flesh out at any time, I'm thinking he just couldn't handle her over the top aggressiveness, and she got tired of fighting for his affections. A girl can only take so much rejection.
So she leaves in a fit of rage over something. Possibly another Ayeka seduction attempt.
She screws around with Washu's gadgets in the lab, and gets transported through time to the Feudal Era Japan, with Ryo-Ohki. Chaos ensures when she looses her temper and draw attention to herself.
Meeting with Lord Sesshoumaru to be fleshed out in play. XD
The basic story line I would like to do, revolves around saving River from her eventual Canon Death. Possibly, using an immortal chip, like he did with Asheilda/Me. With all the twisty crazy ways that Dr Who has broken the rules of rebirth, (IE the Master) River Has to have a way to return.
Id like to explore what a life living and traveling with the Doctor would entail, how the two mesh privately as we've never seen them really just...BE together, It was always action, death, and chaos with crazy amounts of flirting peppered in.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Dr Who 2:
I was really unsatisfied with The 9th Doctors run. I felt like he should have had more to his story. There should have been love in there that did not revolve around Rose Tyler. (just cannot stand 9 and Rose. >.<) I always envisioned 9 stumbling upon Donna Noble, and the amount of Sass generated by these two together would be amazing, I feel like their chemistry would be incredible. Again Dr Who has tons of ways to work around situations, ( can always take Donna to Past Gallifrey and get her 'healed' so she doesn't burn up As the Doctor Donna. Its unfair that Rose Tyler gets a Half human doctor, but Donna cannot be half Time lord even tho it was she that created the Metacrisis Doctor.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Xmen : Always fascinated with feral Logan. Just after he escaped Strykers claws, or If you follow the comics, Dr Yama's hands. How to tame the pain of such torture. This would undoubtedly be A/U
__________________________________________________________________________________
Xmen:2 Kurt Wagner. I have always loved Nightcrawler, he has always held such a strong fascination with me. I would enjoy any sort of story with him, perhaps the Circus flying mutant rescues a mutant girl from slavery, or some such. The possibilities are endless.
I have a particular female mutant who I would play with this pairing. She is a touch sensitive mutant, who must wear a control collar at all times, lest she hurt others. Her abilities are so far passive, she cannot actively control them, despite wanting to.
Xmen 3: Young Magneto has always fascinated me, and i wonder how he would flesh out with a positive human interaction, rather than all the horribleness that seems to shadow him in his canon life.
Harry Potter:
Severus Snape, this man deserves a better ending, a better reward for all his sacrifice and suffering. I have an OC that I feel would pair well with him, but I'm open to playing Canon with him as well. Luna Lovegood is the only female Canon I feel I can portray accurately. I just cannot do a Hermione, and i know a lot of people ship Snape and Hermione. I'm open to all sorts of story ideas, they would of course be AU because I would rather he not die... or that if he does 'die' its not a forever sort of thing. Like a charmed life in a portrait, a second chance at happiness. Etc.
Harry Potter 2:
Harry himself, Ive always thought it would be fun to see how Harry would fair with a more muggle pairing. I hated Ginny as his preferred mate, it was like he was copying his father with the whole redhead thing. I dunno, it just felt forced to me.
I can pair him with Luna Lovegood, or a variety of OC's I have in my head. XD
Harry Potter 3: Draco Malfoy. I always felt there was so much more to this young man. Id want to explore the inner workings of what Draco felt during his time at School, the pressures he endured from his family.....and even what he might have secretly wanted in his heart of hearts but dared not voice because of his family affiliations. Can pair him with OC's or Luna Lovegood.
Lord of The Rings: Legolas Greenleaf, Prince of Mirkwood, Son of Thranduil. He had to have rebelled against the confining life, because he left Mirkwood to travel with Aragorn. There has to have been love in his life, or will be. I would like to pair him with another Elf, an OC of mine. A rescue from an Orc/Urukai camp. Between the time of the Hobbit and Lord of The Rings. More than willing to make it an AU story, but also willing to try and keep the timeline canon. :)
Dragonriders of Pern:
This book series has been so dear to me, Ive got two main OCs like like to play in the Pern Universe. A Harper on the Northern Isle, And a Wildling, lost in the wilds of the Southron Continent. A Hear All Dragons girl. But With so few Dragons in the south, it has never been addressed.
Character interactions flexible, but dragonrider would be preferable for the Wildling. XD
_________________________________________________________________________________
Avengers/Thor:
A/U Timeline universe:
Loki is cast to earth powerless as punishment for his involvement in the theft of the Cube by the Ice giants. Only to find redemption and learn to appreciate that which he truly is, through the turmoil of self discovery and the kindness of a human woman.
This is an idea I have dreamed about for years.. I feel it would be great fun.
********************************************************************************
Please feel free to message me! :D
MandaPanda

I just added the appropriate prefix to your thread! Just so others know that this is an interest check. ^.^ Good luck!

I feel horrible inadequate to do canon characters! I love Legolas but I have no idea if I could pull him off. Same with Harry Potter and Severas Snape (whom I adore by the way). If I tried ANY of these It would be Snape, because like you it pained me the way he died. Stupid snake.

Do you have any other ideas without canon characters?

I feel horrible inadequate to do canon characters! I love Legolas but I have no idea if I could pull him off. Same with Harry Potter and Severas Snape (whom I adore by the way). If I tried ANY of these It would be Snape, because like you it pained me the way he died. Stupid snake.

Do you have any other ideas without canon characters?
Im not adverse to OC x OC pairing! These are just my dream pairings/stories in my head. Im open to any sort of ideas really. The Genres you specified were LOTR and HP, I can do both really. What sort of characters do you have in mind for those worlds?

I love the LOTR world, Tolkein was a genius world and character creator. And I love JK Rwowland's world as well. It was very immersive and I always felt like I was there while reading the books.

My favorite character in Potter was always Neville Longbottom. I was so glad he stepped up at the end like I thought he would. Still...maybe either tho parents of these people..or the children of them would be fun. I know shes already writing about their children but it could still be fun.

IN LOTR It would be fun to be anything really. I love the elves and their culture, but I also love the humans. Again children of the familiar characters might be interesting. We'd have to invent a threat since the ring is no more but that might be fun too.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I totally understand if you'd prefer to find someone more comfortable with canon, though like I said I might be willing to give Snape a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.