Managing and Us (Katangian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil Reifold
bf177a2f.jpg
As they reached the store it was the afternoon now, though no one was here because who'd be stupid enough to drive,
or walk in the rain in the weather they were having. Apparently these two 'idiots'. This was just a normal, not out of the ordinary grocery store. Neil sighed. "Alright, now that we're here. You get the basic equipment, I'll get the furniture." Without another
word Neil simply and quickly left Areum on her own, he searched the aisles before asking an assistant which just happened to
be one of his skateboarding buddies. "Oh hey Neil! Whatcha doing in a baby store?!" "Frick my life."

Areum nods and part ways with Neil as she looks around. "Better get a basket," Areum mutters to herself as she goes to pick one up from the pile.
Finding the aisle where the baby stuff was, she scans the shelves. "Diapers, baby powder, shampoo, alright... They're all here," she grins as she plops down the cheap items into the basket.
Shaking Mason little by accident her eyes eyes dart around.

Sorry for the short reply))

Neil Reifold
bf177a2f.jpg
"Shut your trap. It's nothing really." "Ahaha you're soooo funny! Where do you work now?"
"Idiot. I'm in college." "Anyways, what can I help you with?" Neil sighed, he really should
be getting his homework done, or at least skateboarding. "Plans for this 'noon are still on right?"
Neil honestly didn't know, all he wanted to do was slump on his bed and play on his 3DS for the whole day.
He hated people but he seriously needed a social life. Otherwise his mom would kill him and he wou-

"If you don't stop bugging me about personal life I'll tell everyone about your huge crush on that one blonde chic-"
"'RIGHT 'RIGHT. I get it, the standard baby set, right? What color."
"Yellow. Yellow is a nice color." What color was Areum's house. He'd choose lavender if the baby was a girl but...
"We'll send it over as soon as possible. The total comes to-" As the total came Neil's eye twitched.
"There goes my salary for the month." Neil felt like punching someone in the face as he handed over his credit card.
$60's to raise a baby my ass. He signed off on the paperwork as he waved to his friend and stood suspiciously near
the entrance. He was currently sulking as he put his hood up, just waiting for Areum.

Once Areum got the things that are needed, she picked up the basket and walked to the cashier.
As the lady scan the items, Areum paid for the items as she packs the things in plastic bags.
Hauling the bags with her arms, she spots Neil near the entrance, sulking as she gulps.
"I got the things. Where do we go?" she asks him as Mason starts on gripping her shirt and pulling it.

Neil Reifold
bf177a2f.jpg
"Your house. We still have to register Mason for a daycare. Remember."
His tone was extremely full of sass and more of his grumpy tone. Making his voice thicker then usual.
He kept his hood up, and took Areum's hand as he opened the umbrella with his other hand.
"I don't care if a babies in your arms or not. This time we're going faster then usual."
He was going at max speed, well without her dropping the baby. He was busy later this
afternoon. His hood slipped off as they reached her house.
He took out his set of keys and opened the door with one of them. "All I have to say is, June."

Neil went inside and dropped her hand, he sat down in the living room.
"Why don't you set the baby down with me while you get the laptop. I'll be here anyways."
He was on fully on the edge mode, if you made one wrong move he'd snap.
A dark atmosphere was practically flowing out of him.

As Areum shakily set the baby down, she dropped the plastic bags on the kitchen counter.
Rushing to her room, she pulls out her laptop from under her bed and walks back to the living room.
Sitting down, she opens the laptop and turns it on as she tries to avoid eye contact with Neil.
She's experienced what Neil was like when he snapped. And it was not pleasing.

Going online, she did some research on available daycares around the town and other ways of taking care of babies as she tenses up.
"I found a daycare near my school. About a couple blocks away," she told him, keeping her voice down as she gulps.
Hopefully making the right decision so that he won't snap like a twig.

Neil Reifold
bf177a2f.jpg
As soon as Neil left the room he picked up Mason and cooed at him, humming, and smiling. Babies always put him in a good mood. Happy or not. Areum seemed unnerved, not a good atmosphere for the child. As soon as she came back in the room he was back to his normal self, though this Neil still was bouncing the laughing baby on his lap. He picked the baby up as he put the pacifier in Mason's mouth. Slowly setting the baby down in his crib. He turned on the mobile as it played a lullaby. Neil didn't wait for the babies eyes to close. He sat back down on the couch, Neil was back from the edge but now he was a bit pissed that Areum didn't look at him anymore. He scooted closer to her and watched the screen. The daycare she found was fine, but there was one more problem to dismiss.

"Areum I think we need to go on one of those dates. Maybe that will set the atmosphere better."
He said this with a straight face, "Don't call me or text me unless absolute necessary. I need to get my homework done."
Neil paused, "On second thought, I'll text you later tonight about the date." He got up, "Alright?"
It wasn't really a question but he asked this out of pure politeness.
"Oh and the daycare is fine. If anything I can sue them until they're as dry of money as a prune."

Areum looked up at him, nodding slowly as her eyes dart back to the baby.
"O... kay? That was sudden but whatever you want is okay," she hums as she closes her laptop.
Yawning, she sets her laptop down and picked up the baby in her arms.
"Eh, I'll just rest for a while..."
She lies down on the couch with the baby on her stomach as she closes her eyes.

(Sorry my alerts broke! AGHHHH IWAKU I LOVE YOU BUT UGHHH.)

Status
Not open for further replies.