Man, I Dont Really Know What to put for this, but HELLO!

N

Necroshade606

Original poster
Hey whats up guys, the name is Necro!
What do you prefer to be called?I prefer to be called Necro.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?I am a boy
How old are you?I am 23
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?I am new to the site, but I have been roleplaying for about 10 years now.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like group rp's they seem to put more input into the whole thing, and you never know what is going to happen. So, creatively it is the best for me.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Lol, that is an interesting question. I prefer to move through the forest like a wolf stalking his prey.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Click Click Boom-Saliva. That song for some reason has been stuck in my head for what seems like an eternity, don't you just hate that. It really sucks even if you actually enjoy the song, you will hate it when it by the time you get it out of your head.

Uuuuuughhhh! I DO hate it when a song just won't dislodge itself from my brain! My brother got this one stuck in my head recently. XD

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku :)

Welcome Necro! I'm sure you'll find Iwaku an interesting place for your new RP endeavors. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Hi there Necro! Welcome to the site!