Mama, I'm in love with a Criminal

Peter saw the anger on Grey face and walked back to the house sad and disappointed "Yeah we should wait for Gaberial's Call". Jack was confused and looked at Elise the sad and scared look on get face "I have to go with her See has to help and i have to help her" he spoke confident.

Grey clenched his jaw went over to the car, opening the door on drivers side and pullin Elise out. "I said you are not going anywhere," he almost snarled and held her firmly. "Don't you see?! Once you walk in their house Gabriel is defintely dead! He wouldn't go without reason. He would not put his own life in danger!" Grey was overwhelmed with his feelings. However he looked at Jack. "I got it Jack, but I am her bodyguard for now so no matter how much you want to protect her or safe Gabe, I am in charge right now by every rights I might have. By every rights given me by Gabriel or by our brotherhood," after this statemen he had to calm down so he took a deep breath and looked deep into Elise's eyes.

"I don't care about you as much as I do about Gabriel. You are not going anywhere so get in the house and safe yourself the shame of me pulling you in," he said more calmly but still holding her hand as before ready for her to disobey.

"I have lost far too many people to lose Gabriel too!" Elise hissed, looking at the man standing infront of her, she glared at the man standing infront of her as she desperately tried to control her breathing, she snapped her hand out of his hold and slapped him, hard across the face. "Let's get the straight, Grey" She told him, her voice full of anger "If he comes back with as much as a hair out of place because you didn't let me go, all hell will break loose" She said, she moved back and grabbed her gun out of the car "And I don't go back on my word" She said "Do not follow me!" She barked as she headed back towards the house, her Louboutins echoing loudly as she walked, not noticing the two men watching from the blacked out car parked near by, because all the men were outside, no one was watching the cameras, no one would have noticed if anyone had of slipped into the hosue.

Elise muttered something under her breath in French as she headed through the house, gun in hand as she walked into the kitchen, throwing opened the door and quickly waking towards the room she had been in not long before hand, she pushed the door open, shutting it behind her as she loaded her gun, slipping the ear covers on before aiming at the human shape, firing round after round.

[I'm waiting for alliasia to reply and then I will post my post ;) ]

[Umm..we've waited a week, perhaps we should just keep going and fill her in later]