I was a bit busy the previous week and somewhat tired/unmotivated this one, but I'll do my best to get something in by the weekend.

I actually just moved apartments! I'll have a post tomorrow!

Reactions: TheDevil'sGame
Thanks for the updates. Don't feel like you need to post every round, or...whatever I'll call things. I mean, I'm going to try and hold to a schedule, but that's more to keep things moving a bit. Won't do to let things bog down too much. Though if there's a fair bit of conversation and such, I won't sweep that away and onward, either.

Posted up, hope you all like it! I'm about 12 minutes late from my I'll post tomorrow promise :P

Reactions: TheDevil'sGame
Welp, it's already well into Saturday, and it's not much, but I managed to get the intro in.

Hey, whatever works.

Or, I could end up missing my own deadline/intent by a whole week. Go me.

Still, got a change of scenery started. And everyone has a fun little note. Also, assuming all the people in the same year are in the same class, you'd probably all notice right away that you're the same sort of...whatever you are. As get close enough and the whole telepathy thing kicks in.

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
Wait, so the telepathy can activate on accident (i.e. involuntarily)?

If you want it, to, sure. I'm...honestly not sure if there's much fluff for how it's meant to work to draw off of for "canon" interpretations, so I say do whatever you think feels like fun. You'd probably at least get a "this person is the same as me" sort of ping, at least. Though "oh god, why am I suddenly a telepath? How to I stop?" is an amusing way to go, too.