Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
High and dark Fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval, Dystopia and Horror

A b o u t

Good day lovelies. I am your friendly neighborhood viking. Currently i'm working on college and working full time, but rest assured I have time for you - my classes are online classes and my work is third shift with an obnoxious amount of down time. Thank you very much for taking an interest in my search thread, I don't want to bore you so I shall get to the point, below you will find all the info for your viewing pleasure on me as a rper.

• Over 18 and you should be too
  • Very active for OOC chatter (I'm up all night at work anyway)
  • Has Discord
  • Likes Horror • Suspense • Fantasy • Dark themes • Fandoms • Tragedy
  • Plays any gender. Will double if asked. Plays NPCs and supporting characters as needed for plot progression.
  • PM's or Threads or Discord for mediums
  • (¤¤¤) This means I have a plot

C r a v i n g s

Taking place either in alternate modern times or any earlier era of preference a woman emerges from unknown origins, arrested on behalf of several brutal killings of men, women, and young adolescent’s. But the woman in question is dazed and lost, neither speaking nor communicating with the people around her. As a result, she is placed into an institution where she draws the undivided attention of a (woman or man) (priest, exorcist, supernatural hunter...ect) who is dumbstruck by her case. But the killings continue inside of the institution...and there seems to be something truly biblical at play.

A plot about the witches whom worship the devil and or forgotten Pagan god, and those that would hunt them, in a town that seems truly damned and plagued by supernatural occurrences in victorian or medieval times. (Loose idea right now, I have no solid plot thought out yet.)

The Legend of Zelda (Will request you to play Ganon to my oc)

Far Cry 3 (Will request Vaas to my oc)

Wanting to do something gritty and cynical in a time either after Batman, with Nightwing taking the mantle, or during the beginning of Batman's career. Perhaps following the lives of a couple oc's living in the city and documenting their choices in life that either take them down the road of heroes or crashing and burning into villains later on while interacting with both each other and with various other canons that influence their decisions. Almost kinda like the Telltale series but with a lot of other elements as well.

O ʀ ɪ ɢ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ʟ s

Angels & Demons
Dragons
Fairy Tales
Fantasy
Horror & Thriller
Medieval
Mythology
Steampunk
Vampires & Werewolves
Wild West
Witchcraft...and much more

F ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ s

Alien & Predator Universe (¤¤¤)

Bioshock Games

Castlevania Games

Conan the Barbarian (2011)

DC Universe (¤¤¤)

DC Arkham Games

Deadpool & Deadpool 2

Dishonored Games

Far Cry 3 (¤¤¤)

Game of Thrones
Targaryen AU (
¤¤¤)

God of War Series

Legend Of the Seeker (The Sword of Truth)

The Handmaids Tale

Star Trek 09 & Into Darkness

Sucker Punch

The Legend of Zelda Series (¤¤¤)

The Purge

E x p e c t a t i o n s

• If a fandom you are looking for is not listed feel free to ask me about it
• I am looking for active rps so if you don't tell me you're going to be gone or too busy to get to your reply within like a week then I'm going to assume the rp is dead and trash it
• Be semi-active around here, please engage in OOC and try to be available for it, i.e I don't want to be waiting a week or more for one OOC reply from you. That hinders the roleplay and or plotting and that's no bueno. If you ghost me in OOC the second our rp starts chances are I won't keep you for very long. Also if you seem to be completely uninterested, offer no effort towards plotting or even towards starting the roleplay in general I will stop replying to you, I don't play that game.
• I ask you to please give descriptive posts, their size does not matter as long as there's enough in the post to be replied to. Let me know when you message me if you're wanting short posts or long posts so I know how to adjust myself. I don't want to receive one or two sentences as a reply though.
• Play all genders (not just one), and be willing to play supporting characters and NPCs as needed.
• Look at my profile before messaging me, cause I'm going to look at yours before replying to you. If I don't vibe with what I see on your profile then I'm going to be leery of partnering with you.
• If you want to rp please PM me, if you'd like to see samples I can provide them.

Last edited:
Still looking

midding
v. intr. feeling the tranquil pleasure of being near a gathering but not quite in it—hovering on the perimeter of a campfire, chatting outside a party while others dance inside, resting your head in the backseat of a car listening to your friends chatting up front—feeling blissfully invisible yet still fully included, safe in the knowledge that everyone is together and everyone is okay, with all the thrill of being there without the burden of having to be.

-Updated- 8-23-18

Still on the hunt

Small expansion made to my OOC expectations

Update 1.1 since V2 of Iwaku:

Holy broken spoilers Batman!
N E P H I L I M plot released into the wild

Update 1.2 new damn thread laytout cause I can't win with this BBCode

So highly interested. And also, think we could work well. I am also highly active, have Discord, and have similar interests.

Especially with dark elements, and not being afraid to get into nitty gritty and perhaps taboo areas. Though, this is just me.
But interested in most anything medieval, DRAGONS DAMMIT, fantasy and horror, etc.!

So highly interested. And also, think we could work well. I am also highly active, have Discord, and have similar interests.

Especially with dark elements, and not being afraid to get into nitty gritty and perhaps taboo areas. Though, this is just me.
But interested in most anything medieval, DRAGONS DAMMIT, fantasy and horror, etc.!

I do have a half dragon character with a whole world / plot line to go with her if that tickles your fancy?

I do have a half dragon character with a whole world / plot line to go with her if that tickles your fancy?
Would love to hear about it!

Updated with typo fixes cause i'm totally literate

Still looking for at least one more lovely writer

Seems I still need some rps

Updated the expectations--

Horror mixed with Romance please?

New plot line added today

Reactions: vei_li_os
-updated 11/10/2018