Male wanted for medieval fantasy plot

P

Pwnage

Original poster
I don't ask for much but I expect no less than what I ask for.

I need a partner that is active at least once a day. I understand things can get chaotic at times and that's fine,I just want a heads up should my partner need to vanish for a few days. At the least an apology if he/she falls off the planet without a word.

I will not,unless both your arms have fallen off and you're forced to type with your nose,accept a one line as a response.

I'm sure I don't have to explain why I dislike someone who god modes,or if I have to be the one to move the plot along. It is our roleplay and we both need to add excitement and keep it going.

I like to keep a side conversation going. Staying in touch and discussing the plot and just chatting reassures me I'm not being ditched. That and I like to get to know my partners a little.

I'm not set on a plot as of yet. I have far too much I enjoy to decide. Besides,discussing with my partners is a favorite thing to do.

That's all really. Please send me a message with any questions you might have ^_^

I'd say I'm interested in a roleplay like this, though all my characters are eh. . demonic. Though I've used them in medieval roleplays plenty of times. Would that be alright? If not, then that's fine with me.