1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Male wanted for hybrid rp!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Brie_Marie06, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Hello there! I'd live to do an rp involving a male and a female kitten hybrid! If you're interested, please let me know:) thanks a bunch!

Plot:"This is Brie, she's one of our finest," the auctioneer introduced me to the crowd. I stared wide eyed at the large amount of people, wondering which one would be taking me home with them. "She's a kitten hybrid with blonde hair and big grey eyes. Her ears and tail are slightly darker than her hair, and she stands at about five foot two." I wrapped my hands around the bars of my cramped cage and stood on my toes trying to get a better view of everyone. "She's available for any use you may have for her; she's very playful and is always up for anything. She's a very curious one, and often gets into mischief, but who's to say she can't be taught?" There was a lot of nodding and mumbling going on throughout the crowd, but I couldn't really make sense of it. All I knew was that someone, probably a man, was going to buy me and I was going to have a new home. All I could hope for was that he would be more kind to me than my last owner. "Let's start the bidding at forty thousand dollars!"

2. This is interesting. I was wondering what direction you were looking for?