1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Male Partner Needed!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alison, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, guys! (I would say girls and guys, but I'm actually just needing to talk to the guys right now!)

So I really want to do this role-play, but I need a partner. It is a romance role-play, like almost all of my other ones, but I don't care about the plot. If you have ideas or suggestions, we could do them, or we could even just wing it if you'd like!:) anyway.... So I really need to find a long- term or short-term role-play partner :D if you're interested or wen if you just want to talk, message me! Thanks!:D

2. I was in a romantic RP with a character that was the last (to his known) of his kind (a bastet, like a werewolf but a werepanter) and was travelling protecting a relic of his specie. The other player disappeared, but we can use that plot.
    Interested? it would be a fantasy setting but we can make it comedy or kind of accion. WHat's what you had in mind?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.