Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Plot Idea:

A young woman, after obtaining some kind of mystical necklace from her late grandmother, finds herself on an adventure she never once thought possible. The necklace somehow transports her from her world and time to a completely different universe, a universe she struggles to understand with an evil arising that has their eyes set on her. While trying to make heads and tails of her new situation, she encounters a man from this universe, a man she didn't realize at the time that would steal her heart and make her truly fall in love for the first time. With a threatening foe looming over them, the lovers must make a decision to either stand together and fight or allow other circumstances to tear them apart.

Okay, yes, this idea is pretty vague, but I think it allows for a wide range of creativity; basically, almost anything could happen. I am looking for someone to play the male; he can be an explorer that comes across her while on his travels or a thief that wants her necklace, but discovers that it cannot easily come off of her neck or a prince of a kingdom that she wanders in to or a knight from that same kingdom that takes it upon himself to protect her or a nobleman that longs for adventure and finds it in her. The male can really be anything and I think once that is set, the story can truly begin and all of the pieces will fall into place. And of course, we can discuss what kind of world she is sent to once I actually find a partner.

My work schedule will be calming down after this Friday and I will be able to reply throughout the entire day and I am looking for someone who could possibly do the same. I am not asking for someone to completely put their life on hold for this rp because I understand that things happen and real life is more important, but I would like to avoid there being multiple days between responses otherwise I begin to lose interest and will let this rp die. I love detail, so the more detail you give me, the more I have to work with, the better! I find it really hard to work with anything under two paragraphs, but that is just the minimum. You do not have to keep it solely to two paragraphs and, in fact, I will love you even more if you give me more! This is an idea that I hope will grow from both parties, not just from my ideas or just the ideas of my partner. Let's collaborate! Let's brainstorm! Let's do this together otherwise it will just get boring and, once again, the idea will just die.

So, if anyone is interested, please just send me a PM. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.