Male Characters Seeking Episodic Adventures (MxM Romance or Platonic)

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Hello all, Steppie here!

I'm slowly, carefully extricating myself from a writing slump and as I slowly get back to rp I'm looking for short and sweet deals that can be recurrent or not. You see, I have characters ranging from pretty fleshed out to mere ideas that need some playing with, and I'm wanting to do so with scenes that will not drag on until we hit writing block. If the scene flow, great, let's go, but if it starts to stall and we get no idea in our brainstorm let's just stop and move on or go to another scene with the same characters.

Basically, I want something fun and episodic; no rush and no great expectation beyond our writing still matching fairly wall and no one liners. Simple right? I hope so! Alright, so I'll put my lovely boys below and you can contact me with your character and scene idea or just state your interest along with a few suggestions to play with.

I'm open to MxM or platonic at the moment, and can go all star rating with people over 18, though in your twenties or thirties would be great as we would be about the same age and could reminisce between posts and stuff.

I'm looking for creative and talkative partners with at least Adept writing skills, so please apply if that all appeal to you!

Now, my characters are:

Rukzoth the Wrath Demon aka Ralf Heinrich, a smol and cute kind of guy once in love, but a downright terror of rudeness and selfishness with anyone that he does not like romantically (and trust me he's the 'automatically becomes single target sexual once someone catch his eye' style of character). The goofiest, he's a package deal with fluff, comedy and massive amounts of fail. I have his basic character sheet up here if you're interested in him. I'm currently playing with him on another site and he's my most developed character so far.

Judeon Amicus, Fallen Angel with the Incubus Curse, is basically the more serious and tragic spinoff of Ralf, in that he never truly let go of his past and has a major problem at having his lovers dying when they get... ahem... intimate for the first time. He's charming but melancholy and unless you convince me like a certain someone any romance will end badly with him. Tragedy and mild horror goes with him.

Talon, an Imaginary Friend that was left behind and slowly turned into a deranged Tengu is is definitely Horror worthy, and if we go to romance can go to creepy cute in his way if handled right. He's impulsive, distrustful, clingy AND violent in turn, so romance is kinda hard for him as you can imagine. He also has art, if you're interested!

Finally, there are two ideas I have that I never played before:

Doppelgänger Trickster idea where a shapeshifter take the form of someone else to mess with their social and professional lives. Cue mystery, chaos and angst from the victim and confusion and mixed feelings for everyone else.

Listless Midas has it all, and is seeking someone to stand in his way to get away from crippling boredom and have a change for having or conquering everything around them. Can be from many settings, from medieval to futuristic.

That's it for now, but do tell if it interested you in any way!

Hello all, Steppie here!

I'm slowly, carefully extricating myself from a writing slump and as I slowly get back to rp I'm looking for short and sweet deals that can be recurrent or not. You see, I have characters ranging from pretty fleshed out to mere ideas that need some playing with, and I'm wanting to do so with scenes that will not drag on until we hit writing block. If the scene flow, great, let's go, but if it starts to stall and we get no idea in our brainstorm let's just stop and move on or go to another scene with the same characters.

Basically, I want something fun and episodic; no rush and no great expectation beyond our writing still matching fairly wall and no one liners. Simple right? I hope so! Alright, so I'll put my lovely boys below and you can contact me with your character and scene idea or just state your interest along with a few suggestions to play with.

I'm open to MxM or platonic at the moment, and can go all star rating with people over 18, though in your twenties or thirties would be great as we would be about the same age and could reminisce between posts and stuff.

I'm looking for creative and talkative partners with at least Adept writing skills, so please apply if that all appeal to you!

Now, my characters are:

Rukzoth the Wrath Demon aka Ralf Heinrich, a smol and cute kind of guy once in love, but a downright terror of rudeness and selfishness with anyone that he does not like romantically (and trust me he's the 'automatically becomes single target sexual once someone catch his eye' style of character). The goofiest, he's a package deal with fluff, comedy and massive amounts of fail. I have his basic character sheet up here if you're interested in him. I'm currently playing with him on another site and he's my most developed character so far.

Judeon Amicus, Fallen Angel with the Incubus Curse, is basically the more serious and tragic spinoff of Ralf, in that he never truly let go of his past and has a major problem at having his lovers dying when they get... ahem... intimate for the first time. He's charming but melancholy and unless you convince me like a certain someone any romance will end badly with him. Tragedy and mild horror goes with him.

Talon, an Imaginary Friend that was left behind and slowly turned into a deranged Tengu is is definitely Horror worthy, and if we go to romance can go to creepy cute in his way if handled right. He's impulsive, distrustful, clingy AND violent in turn, so romance is kinda hard for him as you can imagine. He also has art, if you're interested!

Finally, there are two ideas I have that I never played before:

Doppelgänger Trickster idea where a shapeshifter take the form of someone else to mess with their social and professional lives. Cue mystery, chaos and angst from the victim and confusion and mixed feelings for everyone else.

Listless Midas has it all, and is seeking someone to stand in his way to get away from crippling boredom and have a change for having or conquering everything around them. Can be from many settings, from medieval to futuristic.

That's it for now, but do tell if it interested you in any way!

Hey there Steppie! I would love to rp with ya, especially if you wanted to rp with Ralf

Reactions: Scary Step
OMG, you had me when I realized you've read/seen/know of Olympos. (aka Ralf's face)

Anyway, I love all your cutes and am always up for something horror. To get horror AND romance, well that's icing.

I'd love to play with Ralf of course, but also Talon intrigues me, and Judson needs a hug. The Midas idea seems cool too, because it gives me ideas of all the ways you can "unbore" someone.

OMG, you had me when I realized you've read/seen/know of Olympos. (aka Ralf's face)

Anyway, I love all your cutes and am always up for something horror. To get horror AND romance, well that's icing.

I'd love to play with Ralf of course, but also Talon intrigues me, and Judson needs a hug. The Midas idea seems cool too, because it gives me ideas of all the ways you can "unbore" someone.

Unfortunately I picked that pucture at random and do not know Olympos. I'm now curious so I'll check though! PM me your ideas?

I love me some deranged characters. Shall we try doing one with Talon? I'll be PM-ing you with deets if that's fine. It's a plus that romance would be quite difficult - if not downright impossible. Lots of interesting stuff that way @Scary Step