(Male character preferred, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Original poster
Hello all, here is my idea that I worked on once with someone but we never went through with it.

The government has fallen and the world as we know it has come to an end. Most of those still living have created their own communities and are trying to survive the best that they can. There are others though that travel freely and considered to be 'rogue.' These particular people are not associated with a certain group and many are mercenaries, killing others for money. My character has escaped from a particularly brutal community where she was a slave to the men in charge. Having killed the leaders top men she is now wanted. The leader hires a rogue assassin which would be your character, and pays them a hefty sum to bring mine back to be put to death for her crimes that were committed.

This will have violence, it will have some smut and it will have romance. I would like a male or someone to play a male for this roleplay please. I am open to new ideas or additional ideas to this. If you are interested or have any questions PLEASE feel free to ask me. I will do my best to answer them. Thank you.

Is your character a skilled fighter or did she kill those men in their sleep or poisoned them or something like that?

Is your character a skilled fighter or did she kill those men in their sleep or poisoned them or something like that?
I'd like her to be skilled but not too dangerous, if that makes sense. She knows how to hold her own but sometimes it's just an act.

Okay. So she is one the run. I would love to build something with you. If you're interested too, just send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.