Male character I would like to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Original poster
So lately I have wanted to challenge myself more and play as a male character. There is a particular male character that I have been wanting to play as and he is quite handsome, rugged and dare I say... completely and utterly ripped! Attractive as all hell if you ask me... But yes, I feel like I would like to try that out now for awhile because I already have so many good roleplays going where I am my actual gender. So, why not give it a chance?

I have actually borrowed this picture from one of my partners believe it or not. This man is beautiful and I am jealous that they got to play him with me so I would like to start a story with someone else, obviously not the same one, but a story where I get to play him as a character as well.

I really do not have any ideas on what that plot or story may be so if anyone has any ideas then I would love to hear from you whether it be here or PM. This can be MxF or MxM I have no preference at the moment.

Here he is in all his glory.

practice_brush_strokes_by_aenaluck-d83nbor.jpg

Please enjoy him and if you are interested I am sure we could even base something off this picture and make it work out fabulously. Thanks to all who read this!

So lately I have wanted to challenge myself more and play as a male character. There is a particular male character that I have been wanting to play as and he is quite handsome, rugged and dare I say... completely and utterly ripped! Attractive as all hell if you ask me... But yes, I feel like I would like to try that out now for awhile because I already have so many good roleplays going where I am my actual gender. So, why not give it a chance?

I have actually borrowed this picture from one of my partners believe it or not. This man is beautiful and I am jealous that they got to play him with me so I would like to start a story with someone else, obviously not the same one, but a story where I get to play him as a character as well.

I really do not have any ideas on what that plot or story may be so if anyone has any ideas then I would love to hear from you whether it be here or PM. This can be MxF or MxM I have no preference at the moment.

Here he is in all his glory.

practice_brush_strokes_by_aenaluck-d83nbor.jpg

Please enjoy him and if you are interested I am sure we could even base something off this picture and make it work out fabulously. Thanks to all who read this!
Can this be an M/M? I want to play with him? :D
How about we play Pillars of Eternity?

I'm also very interested in this! That guy is fine! I generally prefer to play female characters for my main character though, so would a MxF pairing work for you? I'm thinking plot could be something along the lines of a wealthy (adopted) daughter of a large estate. Where your character could become a live in grounds keeper or even body guard/private servant to the lady. I'm not really too sure. I just saw the picture and thought that he looked like someone I wanted to play with. :)

Can this be an M/M? I want to play with him? :D
How about we play Pillars of Eternity?
Yes of course it can be! Especially because you have a picture of Dean Winchester as your avatar and I am in love with Jensen Ackles. Please feel free to PM me at your soonest convenience and we can chat about it.

I'm also very interested in this! That guy is fine! I generally prefer to play female characters for my main character though, so would a MxF pairing work for you? I'm thinking plot could be something along the lines of a wealthy (adopted) daughter of a large estate. Where your character could become a live in grounds keeper or even body guard/private servant to the lady. I'm not really too sure. I just saw the picture and thought that he looked like someone I wanted to play with. :)
Yes ma'am! Just PM me with your idea and we can figure something out there.

That is a GREAT picture, I have to admit. No wonder you want to play him. I would be tempted to play opposite, but you seem to already have takers. ;P Have fun!

That is a GREAT picture, I have to admit. No wonder you want to play him. I would be tempted to play opposite, but you seem to already have takers. ;P Have fun!
you can message me and we can work something out!

I perhaps have an idea for a MxM idea if you would be interested,​

If your still looking I would love to do an rp with you and him! Even have an idea of sorts. :)

If your still looking I would love to do an rp with you and him! Even have an idea of sorts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.